Mrs Bang

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

It was the the feeling of the warm rays of sunshine on my face that made me wake up. I squeezed my eyes to try and see through the sun, when I managed to open my eyes I saw Junho's face sleeping in peace. I giggled softly when I saw him rippling his nose because of the sun that was shinning on him.
"Princess, I know I'm handsome and you missed me but don't you think you are staring to intensely?" He opened his eyes and winked at me. I smiled " ani, I missed you so much so I'm not going to stop looking at you." I stuck out my tongue like a little kid, he just laughed. I tried to straighten up my hair as much as I could. He tried pulling himself a bit up but his wound was still hurting.
" don't force yourself, just take it easy. It was a gunshot it will not heal in a day."
 
He was looking frustrated that his body didn't want to listen to him, he banged his hand against his bed, which made me gasp.
"Mianhe, did I startle you? I just feel helpless and I hate that feeling."
"I know the feeling" I gestured to myself, Junho smiled " as I see we are in the same mess."
 
Someone suddenly opened the door without knocking, I looked and off course it had to her . " Never learned how to knock?"
Mrs. Bang as she was know called looked at me " I can't believe my two children are in the hospital. I heard you are pregnant, is the baby okay? Who is the father?" 
"Do me a favour and stop the mother act, just take care of your sons. My pregnancy is not of your business." 
"Princess, calm down remember what the doctor told you, no stress just breath. I'm sorry but I think it's best that you leave"
 
Mrs. Bang gave him a suspicious look," and who are you?"
" I'm Lee Junho, Eun-Ju's boyfriend" he smiled nervously.
" You mean that you are the father of her baby. You are Lee Junho son of Lee Jae Sun right? I can't believe this. Are you serious about this?" She was looking at me know 
" that's not of your damn business, what are you trying to do? Playing my mother? don't even try it. You are 10 years too late, you thought that I would accept you after all these years. Stop kidding yourself. Junho, the baby and me are not something that you should concern yourself about."
 
She was going to say something but Junho stepped in " I'm sorry, but you should really leave now." His voice was firm, but still polite. Mrs. Bang just left and decided to go visit her son. " you shouldn't get that agitated when you see her." It was only a day but I was already feeling suffocated in this room.
 
Author POV 
 
Mrs Bang barged into her son's room, where B.A.P. was already visiting. Everyone bowed for her, she nodded.
" how is my son doing?"
" Umma you didn't need to come, I'm fine. A bit of rest and everything will be ok."
"I'm glad to hear that. Did you know that Eun-Ju is dating Lee Junho and that they are having a kid together?" Yong Guk nodded, he knew that she was going to start a speech and braced himself.
 
" why didn't you stop her? She is your sister, you should have stopped their relationship. I can't believe this my daughter with the enemy." Mrs Bang knew everything about her husbands job, so she knew their illegal business and even that Junho was their number one enemy. " Umma let her be, she doesn't want to be in our family. It's good enough that she accepts us as her friends. She is having a kid with him so don't come in between them. She has suffered enough the least couple of months."
Mrs Bang just felt disappointed in her son and his lack of support. She stormed out of the room.
 
The boys bowed and looked at Yong Guk " do you think she will tell your father?" Himchan knew that if his father knew it, they would have to forget about Eun-Ju. " aaaaaah, I will deal with that later"  he didn't know how, he hoped his mother would just keep quiet.