Playdate with BAP

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

It was the sound of the doorbell that woke me up. Who the hell would come on a Saturday morning at 7? I mumbled while walking to my door. I looked on the display of my intercom and saw Yong Guk, Zelo and Himchan standing in front of my door. I knew that if I didn’t open now they would wake up my neighbors. I opened the door for them and they walked in without saying a word.

“Ju-Ju, let’s have fun today together with the rest of B.A.P.” Yong Guk said to me or maybe even ordered I couldn’t really tell. “I can’t, I promised oppa not to hang out with you guy.”

“That jerk, why can’t noona play with us. We are your brothers” Zelo was clenching his fist, I ruffled my hand through his curls “yah, you shouldn’t curse like that it’s not nice.”  “Zelo, is right we are family so Junho shouldn’t ask you things like that” I was a bit surprised that Himchan said that; he usually didn’t like me and was always cold towards me when we met. “I will hang out with you on one condition.”

“What is it?” Yong Guk looked at me before plumping down in my couch. “What’s B.A.P. and what’s your history with Junho?” “That’s all? You won’t like the answer Eun-Ju.” “Well, I will be the one to judge that.”

“Hyung, just tell her the truth, maybe she will decide to leave Junho and she can finally become a part of our family.”

Yong Guk looked at Himchan “fine, I will tell her.” he patted the spot next to him on the couch; I went over and sat down. “It’s simple” he started “ B.A.P. stands for Best Absolute and Perfect, it means we are the best fighters, we are absolute in everything we do no one is better and we expect nothing else but perfection in our line of work.”

“Which kind of work are you talking about?” I started to get worried; this doesn’t seem something normal

“Well, let me finish you will now” he hit me with his finger on my forehead.  “Yah, that hurts.” He looked at me and was going to continue when I heard the sound of the passcode of the front door being introduced. The 3 guys looked at me “ does someone know your code?” “Ooh, Junho oppa” I said casually “dam he is going to flip when he sees you here.”

I quickly stood up and run towards the door to see Chansung and Junsu getting in but no sign of Junho. “You are already up. Pfff we thought to give you a surprise and make you breakfast” Junsu whined. “eeuh, guys how did you know my password?” I was looking at them suspicious “sorry, to drop in like that but junho asked us to spend some tome with you as he is busy with his family business. He gave us the code.” He gave me the paper, they were looking so cute pouting and making circles with their feet that I couldn’t get mad. “Fine, but you have to promise to keep calm.” The both of them didn’t understand why I would say that. They picked up the bags they brought with them and followed me in. when they saw the 3 B.A.P. members sitting in my living room they realized why I asked them to keep calm.

“Eun-Ju, why are they here?” Chansung’s voice was cold, not like his usual self. All of them where glaring at each other and the tension was so thick that I could slice it with a knife. “I know you don’t like each other but as long as you are under my roof, no fighting, no cursing to each other and everyone keeps calm.” I said with a determination that surprised everyone, even me.

Everyone nodded; I knew they were not happy about it. “Fine, now that everyone is on the same page I will make breakfast for us.” “I will help you out noona.” Zelo rushed to the kitchen with me. I was cooking and keeping an eye on the guys in my living room, they weren’t talking to each other but at least they were not fighting.

Zelo helped me a lot…. with tasting the food. “Noona, it’s great. What else do I need to do?” I smiled; it felt nice to have a little brother. “Just go take out the bowls and put them on the table everything is ready in a few minutes.” He rushed and put the bowls, spoons and chopsticks on the table.

“Okay, let’s eat. I know it’s not a lot but I hope it’s tasty.” I looked at the table with rice, eggrolls, kimchi and the chicken stew. Usually I don’t have a big breakfast but the boys seemed to like it. “Eun-Ju-ah, Junho asked us to take you out today. What do you want to do?”Chansung asked me.

“Don’t bother she is going out with us. We already planned to go to the outdoor swimming pool.”

“Oppa, wait I didn’t say I was going.” “Noona, it will be fun. Hyung never proposes to do anything fun so please go with us.” Zelo blinked his eyes and was looking so hopeful. “Eun-Ju isn’t going anywhere with you brat. Eun-Ju, let’s go to the amusement park.”

“Who are you calling a brat?” Himchan slammed his chopsticks on the table and glared at Junsu. “Calm down.” I put my hand on Himchan’s “ I don’t have time to go to the swimming pool or the amusement park. I need to search for a new job as Oppa here made me lose my previous one.”

“What?” everyone yelled except for Zelo who was busy eating. “Forget it, Junho will kill us alive if we let you work and something happens like yesterday,” Junsu shook his head.  “Ju-Ju, you are not going to work. If you need something just let me now I will take care of it.”

“Why should you do that? We are her family so we will take care of her,” Chansung spat at Yong Guk. “Stop it” I slammed my hands on the table “I’m not a doll you can fight over. I’m going to find a job and I don’t care what you all think. Now let’s continue to eat.”  They all continued eating. “Everyone is trying to control my life, drive me crazy.” I mumbled in between two spoons of rice.

After cleaning up the dishes, I changed my clothes and joined the guys who were waiting for me. “Let’s go, I won’t search for a job while you are with me ‘cause I’m pretty sure you will ruin every chance for me to get the job.” Yong Guk smirked as if he acknowledged what I just said. “ So what should we do noona?”

“Ju-Ju let’s just go to the swimming pool, Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun are already waiting for us.” He grabbed me by the arm to drag me to his car but I stopped him “wait, my friends are still there.” I looked back at Junsu and Chansung. “Don’t worry Eun-Ju we will follow you.” Junsu pointed to his motorcycle and winked.

We are not going to let her alone with those jerks; Junho will kill us if he knew.

With Himchan driving we arrived in less than 10 minutes. I was getting dizzy from the car ride. Mental note to myself don’t get in the car if Himchan drives. The 3 other guys were waiting for us in front of the entry. “Hyung, finally you took 2 minutes more than usual.” Daehyun whined to Himchan “someone was getting car sick and I don’t want her to throw up in my baby.” He pointed at me while laughing. “Very funny, I don’t even know why I’m hanging out with you guys.” “Because you like us.” Yong Guk throw his arm around my neck “we will have fun.” I heard the sound of a motorcycle and turned around to see my two friends arrive. “Eun-Ju are you okay?” they looked worried. “I’m fine” I ran towards them and threw my arms around both their necks “Ga-ja, we will have some fun.” I stuck my tongue to Yong Guk and entered the giant place with my friends. Once inside I realized that I hadn’t brought I swimming suit with me and looked at my clothes. “Here” Yong Guk threw a bag to me “I brought everything you need with me, don’t worry it’s decent. After all I’m looking out for my sister.”

I was a bit worried but I just got into the changing room and opened the bag, it was a two-piece bathing suit but he had the decency to put in a large t-shirt and a pair of shorts to cover myself.

I went out and saw 8 guys waiting for me. Thank god they weren’t shirtless. Junsu and Chansung came each stand next to me. “Stay in our range of sight, we don’t want to lose you” Chansung said quietly. I nodded, I knew it was difficult for them to stay with B.A.P. and that they were doing it form me so I was going to at least listen to them. “Noona, let’s go into the waterslide” Zelo grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the row of people. Everyone followed close behind, Yong Guk looked at the row “aissh, I’m not going to stand here waiting.” I grabbed his arm before he could move “don’t even think about cutting in front of the other people that’s just rude. It’s only a few people so bear with it.” he sighed but stood still, I was pleased that we could have a normal day without them showing of their power.

Yong Guk and Junho look really alike, always impatience and wanting everything immediately, I thought to myself and smiled. I got in the waterslide with Zelo, he is the youngest one so I knew Junsu and Chansung wouldn’t protest. I spent most of the time playing with Zelo, while the guys tried to drown each other. Junsu and Chansung were playing with Zelo and me. For the first time I saw them smile to him and even play without fighting. Maybe it’s because they are Hyungs for Zelo.

After having played for a few hours, we sat down to rest a bit. Zelo whined for an ice cream so I went with him to buy one. For a 16-year-old boy he sure acts like a baby, I smiled while seeing him choose. After getting his ice cream I went back to see the guys wanting to throw punches at each other. I started running to prevent them from fighting “Junsu, Chansung please calm down.” I was really afraid that Yong Guk would hurt them. “Why should we, talk to him. He just insulted us for being cowards, I will show you who is the coward.” Junsu was going to strike Yong Guk with his fist but I blocked it.

Damn, he has a pretty strong fist; I didn’t except this.

Junsu pulled his fist back “why did you block it? Are you siding with B.A.P. now? I thought we were friends.”

“I’m not siding with anyone, you both are really childish. I have had enough of your fights, we can’t even have one day of fun. You know what, I’m leaving don’t even try to follow me got that?” Yong Guk grabbed my shoulder to stop me but I grabbed his hand and back flipped him. “Anyone else wanna stop me?” I glared to the rest but they put them hands in the air. I rushed to the dressing room got changed and left this place.

“Can’t believe they ruined everything, hope they didn’t start a fight” I walked to the nearest bus stop and headed home.

I called Junho several times but he didn’t answer so I gave up.

“I wonder what he’s doing.”