a night full of surprises

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I didn’t even notice the girl next to me ‘till I felt whatever she had in her glass over my dress. Couldn’t believe it, my first night out with Junho and some crazy chick can’t even hold her glass straight. She looked at me, smiled and said “oooh, I didn’t see you there.” I clenched my fist against my thigh and tried holding my anger back, but still I couldn’t just let her leave like that. I grabbed her by the shoulder as she tried to walk away “ yah, shouldn’t you at least apologize?” she smirked at me “Yah, do you know who you are talking to?”

“I don’t give a damn who you are. Just apologize for the drink you dropped on me while I’m still being nice.” The girl looked at me as if I was making a joke and pushed me. I almost lost my balance because of my heels but Junho fortunately put his arm behind my back. “Are you okay? Do you want me to handle this?” he asked sweetly, I smiled “no need for that! Yah, mee-cheen-nyun, you shouldn’t have crossed the line.” Before realizing what I did, I had already hit her with a punch across the face. That girl fell down immediately “pfff, ruined my mood. Jjajeungna” I said while going back to Junho. Junho looked at me “are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?” he grabbed my hand to look at it. i was laughing because of the situation, i just punched someone and he was only worried about my hand.

Suddenly there were 2 other girls surrounding me and Junho oppa. I looked at them “oooooooooh, jjajeungnaaaaaa.” It was getting on my nerves how they were ruining my evening with Junho oppa. As one of the girl tried to slap me, Junho grabbed her arm, “Just leave at once, before I get mad for ruining my date.” While I was focused on Junho, one of the other girls tried to hit me from behind. “Yah, did you just try to hit my baby girl.” I heard a familiar voice yell.  When I turned around I saw Chae-rin unnie grabbing the fist of one of the girls. 

She pushed her back and started hugging me “yah, baby girl why didn’t you tell me you were coming here? And who is that?” I looked where she was looking and saw Junho oppa “ooh, Junho oppa is my…” “ooooh, I thought you were with Woo Bin, but he looks good. ” Junho smiled “I like her, annyo, Lee Junho-imnida” “ Shouldn’t you great more formally as I’m pretty sure I’m your noona.” She looked at him with a smile “yah, unnie don’t mess around with my oppa.”

Junho was smiling as he saw me defending him and kissed me on the cheek “comawo princess.”    “omoooooooo, already taking his side. Btw you look great together. What happened with them?” “Nothing, you know just jealousy I guess.”

Chae-rin unnie looked at the girls “yah, you have one minute to get out of here. After that you wish you had listened.” When she looks like that even I’m scared and we grew up together. So they didn’t need one minute to leave.

“Unnie, let me introduce you to some of our friends. Trust me you want to meet them.” Whenever we said that to each other, it meant that they where the hottest ever seen. “yah, Eun-Ju-ah hurry let’s meet them.” I grabbed her arm and led her to our booth. “Unnie, this is Junsu, Chansung, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and finally baby face Wooyoung” Chae Rin gaze was locked with that of Junsu. She held out her hand “ooh, I’m Cha Chae-rin, Eun-Ju’s cousin.” he immediately shook her hand “nice to meet you, you should sit down and have something to drink.” Chae-rin smiled “why not a dance instead?” Junsu was getting red when she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. I was giggling as I saw the two of them already getting alone.

“Oppa, mianhe I ruined your evening.” “ani, don’t say that princess” he put his arm around my shoulder “but, shouldn’t you go and clean that up?” he pointed at my dress. “ooooh, that’s right I totally forgot about that.” He showed me the restrooms and I went to clean my dress up. He waited at me in the booth with his friends.

When I came back the atmosphere was a bit tensed. Junho was clenching his fist that they even turned white “who the hell does he think he is? Crossing into MY territory.” he banged his hand against the table. When he saw me there “ooh, Eun Ju mianhe, did I frighten you?” “Off course not, but what’s going on? And what is your territory?” just when he was going to answer the music went off.  We both turned around to see what was happening. A group of six boys came in. I immediately recognized the boy with the red hair; Bang Yong Guk.

“How dare he come in here? Junho don’t worry I will take care of it.” that was the first words I heard of Taecyeon and he really looked menacing right now.

“Calm down, let’s see what he wants. Eun-Ju stay right next to me.” he ordered me. I was a bit taken by his tone but since he was looking pissed off I just ignored it and followed him. We went to the dance floor and stood right in front of B.A.P as the people called them. I still didn’t have a clue what was happening. “Yah, Bang Yong Guk, long time no see.”  “oooh, annyohaseyo noona.” The whole group bowed for Chae-rin, people where just staring at her.

“Unnie, do you know them?” I asked while pointing to B.A.P. “Oooh, yes”she answered a bit awkwardly.

“Noona, mianhe but I have to take care of my business right now.” Yongguk said while nodding towars Junho and me. “Business? What for business?”

Junho stepped foreword “Bang Yon Guk now you are really stepping over your boundaries. B.A.P doesn’t have any business here; I suggest you to beat it.

“Yah, Lee Junho I’m not here for you, I’m here for Eun Ju-ah.” Bang Yong Guk said while looking at me. I got a bit confused at why this guy was searching for me again.

“I already told you, not to come close my girlfriend.” Junho grabbed me by the arm and pulled me behind him. I really felt protected by him; Junsu came next to me “don’t worry Eun-Ju-ah, as long Junho is here nothing will happen to you.” 

Nothing will happen? Why would something happen?

“Girlfriend? pffff I still didn’t agree with that.” Junho was fuming mad at Yonguk’s comment, “and why should you agree?” he snapped back.

Chae-rin stepped towards him and yelled “Yong Guk shi-kkeu-reo!”

“whae, noona I’m not letting MY dongsaeng going out with someone like him. Lee Junho, forget about her she belongs with B.A.P.”

Now I was really getting confused who was the dongsaeng of whom?

“Yah, Bang Yong Guk, who is your dongsaeng? If you try to get close to my girl you’re dead! She doesn't belong with B.A.P.”

Bang Yong Guk smirked at Junho and looked at me “ ouri Umma send me, I went looking at you at your hous but you weren’t there so I guessed you would be here with Junho.”

“Who did you just say? Whose mother, my mother? Are you kidding? I don’t have a mother, don’t ever try that again.” I couldn’t believe what I just heard.

“You heard her, now get out of here or I will make you get out.” Junho looked back at his friends. “Lee Junho this isn’t over. Eun Ju will be part of our family not yours. Eun Ju –ah, you shouldn’t treat your oppa like that. ” Yong guk winked at me before he left with his boys.

“Unnie, you knew about this?” Chae-rin hided behind Junsu “eeeuh, I know Yong Guk he is a hoobea from high school. So of course I knew that your mother is his stepmother. I didn’t tell you because you told me that you didn’t want to hear anything related to her.”

“You are right, let’s just forget about it. Anyway I don’t know what he’s thinking but I will never be a part of that family.”

 Junho was still looking a bit confused, but the one who was the most confused was me.

Who is B.A.P.? Why was he talking about some territory?

"Eun-Ju-ah let's just go" he started pouting his lips while blinking his little eyes, it took him a split second to change into his usual cute self. all the anger he felt a few second ago was gone. he took my hand and dragged me out of the club. i forced him to stop "where are we going? We just left everyone in the club, shouldn't we wait for them?" 

"Ani, i want to go to a quiet place just with you princess."  He pulled me closer to him and put his two hands around my face. After pulling me in for a long sweet kiss he dragged me to his car. i didn't want to protest, i had so many questions so some time for us two would be perfect.