Attacked

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Meanwhile at infinte’s house, Myoongsoo was sitting in the sofa having a creepy smile on his face. This was the best thing that could happen to him, Junho would never let Eun-Ju got her. He was practically sure of that but the baby was just a perfect joker card. 
Hoya looked at his friend smiling like a crazy person “what’s going on with you, you have been smiling from the moment you got home. You really look like a creep you know.” He put the book he was reading down waiting for an answer “She is pregnant” he stated.  “Hyung, are you going to be a father? Woooaaaah you can’t, it’s too early. Who is the girl?” Sung jong stared shooting his questions. Hoya hit him on the back of his head “shut up” 
“It’s Eun-Ju you Pabo.” 
“What? Already? How did you do that?” Hoya was getting irritated by their maknea’s stupid questions “Get out of here,” he pushed him from the couch making him land on his . “Hyung why? I didn’t do anything.” 
“Just shut up. Let Myoongsoo talk” 
“It’s perfect don’t you think? When we get Eun-Ju we will get Junho’s baby at the same time. It’s game over for them.” 
“Fine, let’s us know when we have to make our move.” Sungkyu had heard their conversation and was glad that Myoongsoo wasn’t just wasting his time.
 
 
I woke up at the sound of quarrelling in my apartment; I got out of my room to see B.A.P. turning my kitchen in a pig stall. “Yah, what are you all doing?” Himchan was still sleeping on my couch; I wondered how he could sleep with all this noise. “Noona, we are making you breakfast.” Zelo rushed over and hugged me “I’m glad you don’t hate us anymore.”  “Yah, Zelo don’t hug her so tightly” Yong Guk hurried over and got his brother of me “are you okay?” 
“I’m pregnant not sick stop overdoing it.” 
“Noona, you are pregnant?” everyone looked around and faced me. “Ooh, I’m but it’s a secret so only you guys know about it. You won’t tell anyone hein?” 
“Of course they will not, so you guys that’s why I asked to be quiet around Ju-Ju we don’t want her to get startled by you.” I punched Yong Guk on his arm “stop making me sound like a sick person, don’t listen to him” I giggled to the overprotective Yong Guk. “Let’s eat now, I prepared breakfast” Youngjae was setting the table. Himchan immediately woke up when he heard Youngjae say the food was ready. 
 
The boys didn’t let me go to school for 3 days. They finally agreed that I could go after seeing that I was feeling better. I took the bus to uni, I didn’t want to disturb Woo Bin and the boys were already at the campus. While I was walking at the campus I had the feeling of being watched. I started fastening my pace when suddenly somebody grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw a masked man trying to drag me. I let go of my bag and punched him with my free hand. I didn’t want to get into a fight so I started running but soon I saw two other guys coming over. I was encircled. “What do you want” I asked, “you!” the guy answered. One of them made his way to me and tried punching me but I blocked it and made a spin kick to his head. The only thing I was thinking about was that I couldn’t get hit in my stomach or fall, that wouldn’t be good. A second guy rushed over “I’m not as easy as him to defeat.” I looked at the ground; the guy I just kicked was still lying there. This time I had a harder time, the punches where so fast that I had a hard time keeping up with them. I noticed the third guy approaching me too; I couldn’t fight two of them like that. I looked around but it was already class time so there was nobody around. I finally managed to land a punch on the guys face; he was destabilised for a second witch gave me the chance to pick up my phone. I pressed on my speed dial 1, it rang once and finally someone answered “yoboseyo” I recognised Junho’s voice
“Oppa, help me” that was the only thing I said before letting go of the phone. The guy I just punched had punched me back. I tasted my own blood. I looked up and this time I was mad. 
 
Author POV
 
Junho heard Eun-Ju’s cry for help and nothing after that. He called Luhan while getting in his car “Luhan, where is Eun-Ju?”
“Sha yie, we left her at home, why?” I just got a call from her; Taecyeon tracked down her phone she is at the campus. Find her she is in danger.” Luhan was in the middle of his class but stormed out. 
Dammit we should have protected her better.
He wouldn’t be able to find her on her own; he called Yi Xing “hurry, Eun-Ju is in danger. I will be searching near the gate you look in her departments building.” Yi Xing did as he was told. 
 
Eun-Ju was still trying to fight the guys of, but she was getting a hard time. She was getting tired; her energy was all gone. She was about to give up when she saw Luhan rushing over performing a flying kick to the guy in front of Eun-Ju. The guy was already under the ground, Luhan was still on the phone with Yi Xing via his Bluetooth tool. “Come over near the administration building and take Eun-Ju.” Luhan looked at Eun-Ju except for her bleeding lip, she didn’t seem hurt. 
Thank god at least Sha yie will go easy on us.
Luhan was an excellent fighter, actually he was the best fighter of EXO and that’s why he was assigned to protect Eun-Ju. 
Yi Xing was already there; he rushed over to Eun-Ju. “Are you okay?” she just nodded. He looked at Luhan who was still fighting the guys, but suddenly they stopped and just started running. “Catch them, we need at least one to know who is behind this.” Yi Xing yelled to Luhan.
Yi Xing was holding onto Eun-Ju when Junho arrived and pulled over his car in front of them. He ran towards her and Eun-Ju just hugged him.
"Thank god you are okay” He whispered while holding on to her tightly, Eun-Ju was so startled that she was glad Junho was near her. She felt protected in his arm. He was the only one who could make her feel this way.
He slightly pushed her back to see her face; his face went gloomy when he saw the cut on her lip. He took out his handkerchief and wiped away the blood. “I will make sure no one will hurt you.” just as he said that Luhan came running back “I’m sorry I couldn’t catch them.”
 
Junho started screaming, “ How the hell are you doing your job? You were supposed to protect her. Can someone explain me why she was alone?”