confused

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

“Oppa, don’t get mad. I invited him here.”

“Why?” he was still staring at Himchan. “Well, there was a problem at my work and B.A.P. helped me out. Yong Guk oppa was afraid that something would happen if I was alone and he send Himchan with me.”

“Work? Since when do you work?” he asked me with a suspcious look

I could burry myself right now, I just betrayed myself.

“Nice boyfriend doesn’t even know that his girlfriend is working and getting harassed by drunks,” Himchan smirked.

Junho was fuming mad but not at Himchan.He was mad at me. He turned to face me “You lied to me? You said you had something to do not that you were working. So the whole time you lied?”

“Junho let’s talk about this later in private.”

“Fine,” he grabbed my hand and dragged me to another booth. “Get out of here” he yelled to the people sitting there.  They left without arguing when they saw Junho.

“Talk, why didn’t you tell me you started working?” Junho’s eyes where like daggers. I never saw him this mad, his personality changed 180°. he wasn't his cute self anymore. “oppa, mianhe. I know I lied but it’s because you wouldn’t let me take care of myself, always trying to do everything for me so I had to hide it from you.” I grabbed his hand and pinched in it gently while smiling.

“Princess, I just don’t want you to get tired. Why should you work? Just come live with me in my house you wouldn’t have to think about paying the bills or tuition. I would take care of everything for you.” once again he turned into his usual caring self, a bit overprotective but still the sweetest guy ever. 

“Oppa, ‘I’m grateful for that and I love you for that too but I need to take care of myself.”

“What did you just say?” his eyes lightened up, they were soft and full of warmth. “I said that I needed to take care of myself.”

“No, not that, before that..”

“I said I love you whae?”

“It’s the first time you said that you love me.” he came closer to me and started kissing me. He pushed me against the wall, his hands around my waist and he went from my lips to my neck. “I love you too,” he whispered in my ear before kissing me again. He nibbled on my under lip and I opened my mouth to let his tongue slide smoothly in mine. His hands were going up from my waist to my sides when my phone started ringing.

“Babe, just ignore it.” he tried to persuade me and went back kissing my neck but I took the phone “yoboseyo, Yong Guk oppa” Junho immediately let go of me and took the phone. “Don’t call again I’m with her so she is safe. Ask your boy to leave.”

Dammit, I totally forgot about Himchan. I rushed out of the room and went to the one where we left Himchan. When I arrived I saw him sitting in one corner glaring to the rest.

“You are done with your boy?” he pointed at my messy hair.

Dammit I didn’t even fix myself; I tried to arrange my hair. “Here, answer it it’s for you.” Junho threw my phone to Himchan. Himchan ended the call and gave me my phone back “I’m leaving, hyung said don’t go back to the restaurant and he will visit you tomorrow.”

He bowed slightly his head and left. Junho grabbed my hand “Guys we are leaving I don’t feel like partying.”

I followed him out of the club; we stopped at his car. He stood a few inches from my face “Eun-Ju you shouldn’t hang out with them.”

“Why not? They don’t seem bad, they even saved me tonight.”

“I will tell you everything after graduation, for now just trust me.” He started kissing me again. After the kiss he opened the door of the car. I got in and he drove me home. the whole time i couldn't stop thinking about what was going on that he needed to wait until graduation before telling me. we finally arrived at my apartment building, i opened the door of the car and saw that the engine was still running.

“Aren’t you coming in?” i asked him while pouting my lips.

“No, not tonight. I will see you tomorrow.” He kissed me on my cheek before I got of. This was the first time Junho didn’t want to stay with me.

Was he still mad at me for showing upwith Himchan?

Author POV

Junho speeded of to his house, the boys where already waiting for him.

“Did you find out who send me those pictures?” Junho looked at Taecyeon, he was in charge of everything that involves tracking down people; we could say he was the master brain when it comes to technology. “I couldn’t find a thing, whoever this guy of those guys are they are good. There is a lot of movement in the south part of our territory, two of our guys where attacked yesterday.”

This wasn’t the answer he hoped for; he only had a few days before graduation. He had promised Eun-Ju to tell her the truth after graduation, but how could he announce it to her before even finding the ones who were threating them.

“Junsu, Chansung, you two should try to spend more time with Eun-Ju while I take care of business here. Make up an excuse for me and make sure that she stays away from B.A.P. Yong Guk is trying to lure her into his family. Once a part of his family things will become more complicated even impossible for us so make sure that doesn’t happen.” The two boys nodded, it wasn’t a hard thing to do as they were already close to Eun-Ju.

“we have to find the one behind those attacks before I can come clean with Eun-Ju. Make sure to report every movement to me.” Junho left the boys and went to his working space. He took out his wallet and the picture he had of him and Eun-Ju

“don’t hate me princess. I’m sorry for keeping all of this from you but I have to. I hope you will understand me.”