New home

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

It had already been one week since we all entered the hospital, I finally could go home. Junho wasn't as happy as me that I was leaving, he needed to stay for another two days but he refused. "Oppa just listen to them." I tried to convince him to stay but in vain.
" it won't change a thing if I leave now or in two days. Taecyeon tell the doctor that I'm leaving today. I can move, I will just make sure I don't use my arm." No matter what we said he didn't listen he was already up and changed into normal clothes. I got into a wheelchair, Junsu pushed me to the car and helped me in.
Junho came to sit next to me " let's go to my place" He ordered.
" Oppa I want to go to my apartment" I whined.
" princess, you can't move so you need help with everything. At my place we have maids and butlers so you will stay with me until the doctor says that you can move around."
"But..." 
" no buts, Junsu drive carefully."
 
I gave up, no matter what I say it won't help with him. We arrived at his place I was going to walk out the car when Junho stopped me " what are you doing?" 
"Well, I'm going to walk into the house." 
"Which word didn't you understand when the doctor said you don't move"
"But there isn't a wheelchair here." 
I gave him a puzzled look, he looked around " Junsu just carry her to my room. I would do it myself but I can't" he wasn't too happy about it but it had to be done. Junsu  did as he was told " yah, Eun-Ju you are heavy" " duuuh, I'm pregnant." 
" you are only 3 months pregnant, don't use that as an excuse." 
"More walking and less talking" Junsu glared at his friend for making fun of Eun-Ju. 
"Put her in my bed" he hurried over and took of the blanket. Junsu gently put her down and left immediately. I couldn't believe his room was so big, it had a dressing room and a bathroom attached to it.
 
"I hope you will feel comfortable here, if you need anything just tell me I will make sure to bring it."
"I need clothes, I don't have a lot with me just what Chansung brought over for during my stay at the hospital." 
" wait I have an idea." He hurried to his desk and brought his tablet. " just buy some clothes, we didn't get to celebrate your birthday so consider it your birthday present." "You can just ask someone to bring my clothes from home." Junho came on the bed next to me and pulled me closer to him. " let's just do some online shopping, we can look for some baby clothes too. Hein?" he pouted his underlip and looked at me with hopeful eyes.
"fine, let's see baby clothes first." His eyes lightened up and gave me the tablet. I searched for baby shops online and stumbled on 'agiland' it looked good so we started searching for clothes on it. "Omo look at this little pj's, imagine having a little baby like that?" I was overly happy to pick out clothes for the baby, Junho put his hand on my stomach " when can we know if its a girl or a boy?" 
" it's too early now, we have to wait a few weeks. I hope we have a boy" 
"I want a little girl that resembles her mother."
" whatever it is I hope that she or he has your eyes and your smile" I nuzzled my nose with his and smiled. We picked out some clothes for our baby and than I chosen a few comfortable clothing for me. I wasn't leaving the house for a while so no need for something chic or expensive. "So when will I see your father?" "He is coming home in a few hours. He will come up to meet you, you don't have to worry my father is really nice." 
"I hope he will like me." " of course he will, just like me." He kissed my forehead and caressed my back. My stomach started to growl which made Juno laugh, "I can hear you are hungry, wait I will make them bring some food." He took his tab and pushed on some program and came in contact with the kitchen "can you bring us some food up. Make it healthy something that's good for the baby." The cook bowed and said they will bring it up. " Oppa what's that?" "I can control the house with this, if you need something from the kitchen you press here and than you can see them and just ask them. If you need for one of the maids to come up just press here. This button will make you come in contact with Taecyeon, this is important because he will always put you through with me no matter where I am," he winked to me and smiled " don't forget this button. You can do anything as long as you have this."
 
I was fascinated by this, I only saw things like that in movies and dramas but it was true that Junho was filthy rich so he could afford all of this. It took only a half hour before our food came up. I couldn't believe what I saw they brought in a variety of side dishes, grilled seafood, chicken stew, rice, kimchi and even desserts. " Oppa don't you think that's too much" "don't worry about that just eat" They put a little bedtable and left. Junho was being considerate as always and peeled the shrimps before feeding me. "Oppa the food is really delicious. You have a great cook."
 
We just finished eating when he got a call from his father that he would be there. I was starting feeling nervous " do I look good? Oppa can you get me a brush let me at least neaten my hair." He chuckled at my nervousness and did as I asked. I brushed my hair and pulled it together in a neat ponytail.
 
"Oppa get me my white blouse at the bag, that's better than this shirt" he took my bag and brought my blouse. "Turn around and let me get changed" he looked me as if I had said something funny. " princess.." "I know what you are going to say and I would really appreciate it if you would just turn around, please" he turned around "relax, my father is really nice. You will be surprised at how nice he is so stop worrying. He won't eat you" " does your father knows that I have connections with B.A.P?" 
"Oooh, he knows I told him a long time ago. You are not B.A.P. so he doesn't care about that. As long as I'm happy." I beamed when I heard that, at least he wouldn't oppose us.
 
"You can turn around" he came and sat next to me, he pulled me in for a hug "what is that for?" I asked surprised " just because I wanted a hug. You know me I love skinship, especially with my princess." I giggled when I heard that I put my hands on his chest and pushed him a bit back to be able to face him. I put my lips on his and gave him a sweet kiss.
"That's for being by my side" I pecked him a second time " that's because I love you" he kissed me back " I love you too princess."
 
At that moment we heard a knock on the door and Junho stood up and yelled to enter. It was  his father, he had to be in his late 40 but looked still quiet young for his age. "Well, son where is my new daughter?" He said in a gentle voice, not at all the kind of man you would see as a mafia boss. He hugged his son and came over near my bed, I bowed as much as I could seeing that I was lying down with my back leaning to the headboard of the bed. "Annyeonhaseyo abeonim, Lee Eun-Ju imnida." He beamed " call me Abba, and no need to be so formal. I always wished for a daughter, this house is full of men so a woman's touch will brighten things up" He hugged me tightly I thought I was going to stop breathing. Junho had to pull his father back because he wouldn't let go, it was cute.
 
"Appa, what do you think?" " she is great, really cute." He ordered for his assistant to come in and my eyes widened when I saw two giant bears with him "I didn't know what to buy as I present so I bought a stuffed bear. One for you and one for the baby."
 
" kamsamida" I was really happy I love stuffed bears, Juno sulked " appa, now that you are going to have a grandchild you forgot your son." He was pouting his lips to his father "yah, are you crazy I would never forget my only son. I got you the car you wanted here" he threw the keys to him, Junho beamed like a little kid before a Christmas tree. " Appa that's why you are the best! It's not even my birthday." " yeah, I know I spoil you too much. Take care of the car and adjust your driving style when my daughter and grandchild are in the car.  When the doctor gives his approval to lift up the bedrest we will make things official between you too. I know you both are still young but the best thing for the baby is to have married parents don't you think so? Just think about it, I need to go now. I will see you guys later." I smiled and waved back at him when he got out of the room.
 
Junho was feeling a bit awkward after hearing his father bringing up the marriage talk. It's not like it hadn't cross my mind. "Princess, mianhe my father always likes to meddle. I actually was going to propose to you in a better way." he scratched his head nervously before coming to sit next to me.
"Just think about it, but don't say a thing before I propose okay?" He cupped my face, I nodded and he planted a kiss on my forehead. He than snuggled under the blanket next to me and took the remote control, he pressed on a button which made a picture-frame of him lift up and make place for a tv behind it. "You didn't think I wouldn't have a tv in my room did you?" He teased me " let's watch a drama together, we are stuck in here so we should find something to make the time pass." " ooh, Oppa let's watch King2hearts, I already saw it but I just love this drama. And there are some action scenes for you." 
He smiled and put it on.
after watching for a few minutes he looked at me "Eun-Ju-ah,"
"Deh?" " who is better Oppa or Lee seungki?" 
"Of course Oppa is better. You are always my number one... Now shuuut and let me watch" I slapped him on the arm.
 
He put his arm around me and put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and feel his chest go up and down, it gave me a secured feeling. I felt his gaze on my face "Oppa you should watch the tv, not me" he immediately focused on the drama and smiled.