Chapter four

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter four
A meeting with a stranger
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
The bell rang, indicating the end of the day. “Oooh finally,” I heard Junho exclaim. “Junho-ah, I need to talk to you let’s walk together,” I said a bit nervously. I needed to ask him why he kissed me, it was so sudden I didn’t even have the time to realise what was happening.
 
“Sure, let’s go,” he smiled and grabbed my bag again. Seems it’s his habit. We walked next to each other, I felt awkward. I didn’t know how to start the conversation. When we got of the school grounds, he held my hand, I was a bit startled.
 
“Eun Ju-ah, what’s wrong ?” he stopped and looked at me. “eeeuh, you know….euh..At lunchtime...”
what’s happening usually I’m not the kind that gets shy.
 
“Ooh, are you talking about the kiss? Mianhe I did it before asking if you would like to be my girl. But when I saw you the first day I knew I liked you. Why, don’t you like me?” he looked me straight in the eyes without blinking “aniyo, I didn’t mean it like that but..”
“Fine, That means that you like me too, so no reason for us not to start dating and know each other. From now on don’t talk to other boys, I get jealous easily.” He smiled while taking my hand, “ga Ja, I will take you home.”
 
I was smiling and it felt nice to be with Junho; so actually I was happy. But that happiness wouldn’t last for long as I saw Woo Bin approaching.
 
“Yah, Lee Junho, let’s talk!” I pulled Junho’s sleeve and whispered, “hajima, let’s just go.”
“Mianhe, Woo-Bin but I need to take my girl home. Let’s do it tomorrow,” we continued our pace and passed next to him. Woo bin was looking angry, I felt a bit guilty about the way we turned out. It wasn't all my fault, he needed to realise that we are over. “Eun-Ju babe, I will not let you go that easy just remember that,” he said to me calmly, I didn’t look back. 
 
“So, how long were you two together?” I was a bit surprised that he was questioning me about my past but I just answered, “Let me see, we met when I was 15. We started dating when I was 16 and we broke it off a few months ago so that makes it 2 and a half-year. Why?”
“I’m just curious; why did you leave him?” he asked without looking up, just continuing walking as if it was normal to question another about their past realtionships like this, maybe it was normal.
 
“I realised that he was more a friend than a boyfriend. We were always getting into fights together after school. Really tiring to always have to fight to maintain your ranking.” I was so comfortable that I didn’t realise what I was saying. Damn it now he will think am really weird.
 
“Don’t worry, with me you won’t need to fight I will protect you.” he gave me the sweetest eye-smile ever.
 
“Yah, Lee Junho, I knew we would find you here.” A bunch of guys started to approach us. “When I heard my guys tell me they saw you hear alone dropping of a girl every afternoon for the last week, I needed to check it myself.”
 
The oldest looking guy stepped forward; he was tall and had short blond hair with a bang that covered his forehead. Tough but charming, there was a weird vibe between him and Junho. In a split of a second I saw Junho’s expression change I never saw him that serious.
 
“Yah, Bang Yong Guk, as you can see I’m not alone. Just pretend you didn’t see me,” his voice was serious and dry not at all like his usual self.
“Lee Junho, when would I get a chance to face you without your boys around,” he anwsered in a mocking voice as he his lower lip.
I couldn’t understand what they were talking about. Junho took a few step forward, “Eun Ju-ah, you should stay behind me,” he winked at me.
 
“Fine, Yong Guk let’s settle this once and for all. Let’s keep it fair. You and me, no one else gets involved. ” He looked at the bunch of guys “oooh, and don’t touch her.” He pointed at me, turned around and smiled again. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, Junho started running towards the guy and performed a flying kick on his chest.
 
“Yah, Gae-se-ki-ya! Why do you always insist in fighting me?"I was a bit surprised to hear Junho curse. The last few days I had seen I cute boy but now he wasn’t cute but let’s be honest he was damn hot.
 
The guy called Yong Guk was lying on the ground, he stood up “aiish.” He stood up and started throwing punches to Junho. It was obvious those two guys weren’t going to go easy on each other. Junho tried to avoid the punches, and kicked the guy in his ribs. He grabbed his leg and smirked. “Is this all you can do?” but junho wasn’t worried at all. I saw him lifting his other leg and kicking Yong Guk to the head. They both fell down, but stood up almost immediately.
 
Damn those guys are strong.
 
I was focusing on the fight of the two guys, so I didn’t notice one of the other guys approaching me. “It’s the first time seeing you here, I’m Kim Him Chan.” He smiled and reached out his hand. Didn’t really get what he wanted wasn’t his friend fighting Junho right now? He reached his hand out but I just ignored him. “Yah, you shouldn’t ignore people when they are talking to you,” he sounded irritated as he grabbed my hand but I pushed him away. “Didn’t you agree to leave me out of it? jjajeungna,” I scoffed at him.
 
He pushed my head with a finger, “yah, don’t you know how to talk to someone older than you? Where are your honorific?”
“Don’t touch me,” I grabbed his arm when he tried to push me again. He looked at me amused and twisted my arm that was grabbing him. The situation flipped around, he had put my arm behind my back and was standing behind me, “a girl like you shouldn’t get so mad.”
 
He messed with the wrong girl.
 
I lifted my leg and performed a standing split and hit his head. He immediately let go of my arm; I jumped away. He was rubbing his forehead, the glare he gave me was icy. “Yah, jugulle?” I was amused by his threat, but Junho wasn’t he heard him yelling and turned around, “geseki, I told you not to touch her.” Junho started running towards us and threw a punch to the guy. “Eun Ju-ah, Are you okay?”
 
“I’m fine, you should ask him that question,” I winked at him. Yong Guk was staring at me “I understand why he likes you! Junho let’s stop this here, but don’t think you won this fight. We will see each other soon enough.” He hit Him Chan on the back of his head, “we agreed not to mess with the girl, Pabo”.
 
They left as they came quick without a sound.
 
“Junho-ah, who are those guys?” I looked at him and realized that he was bleeding. I took out a handkerchief out my jacket and started wiping the blood from his lips. He smiled “well, at least one good thing came out of this fight.”
“Ooh, what’s it?” I looked at him skeptical.
“My princess is taking care of me.”
 
I blushed when I heard him calling me my princess, “Junho-ah, you still didn’t answer my question.” “Stop calling me like that, just call me oppa.” He was pouting his lips; he was looking so cute that I couldn’t refuse his request this time so I gave in, “arasso, Junho oppa. Let’s go now, I will put some medicine on your lip.” I dragged him in my house and put him on the couch. I got the medicine out of the bathroom and went back to him.
 
“It will sting a bit, just bare with it,” he nodded and smiled. I aplied the medicine on his lip, “aaah, ahpo” he wined like a little kid; “
 
Mianhe” I started to blow on his wound. My lips were only a centimeter away of his; he approached his head and touched my lips. He kissed me softly I pulled back and gave him a little slap on his arm, “stop messing around, thank god you didn’t get a lot of bruises in your face. Take of your shirt, let’s see if you didn’t get a bruise, if you did we should put some ice on it,” I looked at him waiting to do what I asked but he didn't move. He was laughing out of control, “whae? Did I say something funny.”
 
“No, I never saw a girl asking a guy to take of his shirt without even blushing.” I realized what I just had said and turned red instantly, “mianhe, I just…” he pulled me on his lap, “don’t worry princess, I’m joking with you. I’m fine the fight didn’t last that long. Are you sure Him Chan didn’t hurt you?” “Don’t worry, I can take care of my self. He won’t forget my kick that easily.”
 
I chuckled as I thought about his angry face after hitting the guy. I looked at the time and realized my father would be home soon.
 
“Oppa, you should go now my father will be here in a few minutes.” He looked at me a bit disappointed, “mianhe oppa, but I will make it up with a date tomorrow.” I gave him a quick peck on the cheek while pushing him towards the door.
 
 
Author's POV
 
Junho called his driver as soon a he was at a safe distant. He didn’t want Eun Ju to see him get in a limousine. “Young master, I'm always picking picking you up here for the last week instead of near the school. Did you get a girlfriend?” the driver asked bluntly. “neh, make sure one of our guys looks after her. Bang Yong Guk was here so I’m not sure of what he would do.” He took out a paper and wrote down her address.
 
“Here, that’s her house.”
 
The car stopped in front of a huge mansion. Junho walked in and was greeted by two lines of men bowing down 90 degrees.
“Welcome home, young master.”
This was routine for Junho. As the next in line to take over his families “business” everyone needed to respect him.
 
 
“Who the hell can explain me how B.A.P could invade our territory?”
 
 
________________________________________