Kidnapped

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Author POV 
Taecyeon was checking on his ipad about the whereabouts of Eun-Ju, he was doing that every day since two weeks and everything was normal until now. the little red spot that was supposed to show her cellphone on the map was gone. He felt this was bad and rushed to Junho, “there is something wrong with Eun-Ju her signal just got lost.” Junho was in the middle of a meeting with Wu fan and the rest of EXO M. He first tried to call her before jumping to any conclusions. When the call went to voicemail he knew something was wrong.
“Junsu, Chansung and Wooyoung go the last place she was at and search for her there. Yi Xing, Luhan and Xiu Min go to her campus and search there. Taecyeon you stay here and hack into the security camera’s of the street shops around where the signal was for the last time and search for clues.” Junho was giving orders but he was feeling like his world just had crumbled in a thousand pieces. Wu Fan put a hand on his shoulder “don’t worry we will find her maybe her phone just died” he knew that that wasn’t the case but he knew out of experience that in such a situation you must keep your head cool. “Chen, you should help Taecyeon, with two it may be faster. Junho let’s go and talk to B.A.P. maybe they know where she is.” Tao and Nichkhun followed the two leaders to B.A.P.’s mansion.
 
B.A.P. was in the midst of preparing the party for Eun-Ju. They were going to take her out to a restaurant first and than celebrating her birthday here. What they didn’t expect was Junho knocking on their door. 
Yong Guk went to meet Junho at the door; he wasn’t going to let him in. he looked at his rival and noticed two other guys that he had never seen before. “What do you want?”
“Did you see Eun-Ju?”
“Not of your damn business, I thought she made it clear she doesn’t want to see you anymore.” 
Junho lost his temper and grabbed Yong Guk by his collar “ yah, this is not the time for your bull, I think someone kidnapped her, I think it’s the same people who tried to kidnap her last time.” 
“What do you mean tried to kidnap her?” 
“What the hell are you doing if you didn’t even know that someone tried to kidnap your sister about two weeks ago.” Yong guk rushed into the house and the 4 men followed him. “Call Woo Bin, see if he is with Eun-Ju?” 
Woo Bin said he was waiting at her in front of her apartment; she was late. Yong Guk ordered for him to come to his house, Eun-Ju might be in danger. When Woo Bin finally arrived they told him about the kidnapping attempt and the fact they couldn’t reach her anymore. Woo Bin lost his temper grabbed Junho and slammed him against the wall. Nichkhun and Tao tried to help Junho but were blocked by Himchan and Jongup. 
“You bastard, it’s all because of you if something happens to her or her baby I will kill you with my bare hands.” Junho didn’t understand what he was talking about “baby? Is Eun-Ju pregnant?” he couldn’t believe she didn’t tell him that.
“Yes, you idiot she is pregnant with your child and now the both of them are in danger.” Yong Guk pulled Woo Bin back from Junho “let’s put our differences aside for the day and find Eun-Ju”
Junho’s phone started ringing he took it out “Did you find her?” 
“ani, we have her.” An unfamiliar voice answered. 
“Where is she? Let me hear her voice.” 
Sungkyu pulled Eun-Ju straight “here talk to him” 
“Oppa,..”
“Eun-Ju-ah, are you okay? Did they hurt you? Just tell me something, no matter what I will find you.” 
“I’m so sorry oppa” he could hear her cry; it broke his heart.
“You have 30 minutes to come with Yong Guk to the address I will sent you. If anyone else comes with you I will throw her and your unborn baby from the roof.” He hung up after those words. 
Junho’s eyes changed, it was full of hatred and anger. This was a Junho that no one had ever seen before; “What did they say?” Yong Guk looked at him, “We both have to go, I think they will exchange her life for us.” “We will go with you, we are not letting hyung go alone.” Himchan stood next to Yong Guk, he wasn’t going to admit it but he was worrying like hell for Eun-Ju and the baby. 
The doctor had told them that she couldn’t get stressed and if being kidnapped wasn’t stressful what would be?
“It’s only Yong Guk and me, if any one of you follow us I will shoot you down I’m not risking her life for your ing pride.” Junho spat to everyone. Wu Fan nodded, “we will still stay in the surroundings, we will wait for your phonecall"
Junho jumped in his car with Yong Guk and drove to the place that was indicated in the message.