You can't have both

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

We came out of Incheon airport, Nichkhun was waiting for us with a few cars. Junho's hands were full of bags, I wanted to buy some gifts for my friends so I went a bit overboard, I bought something for Taecyeon and Nichkhun but also for B.A.P. I could see that Junho was sour about that, but he tried hiding his feelings with a smile. I can sense something is wrong but he swears that everything is fine so I dropped it.
 
We went straight home; Junho told me he had to take care of something and kissed me goodbye. I looked at the gifts I had bought and thought about meeting my step-brothers and friends, I quickly pulled my phone and texted them to meet me at Starbucks. I was happy they accepted and asked the driver to take me there. 
 
Author POV 
 
"How is he doctor? When will he wake up?" Junho was worried, Taecyeon was still lying in his hospital bed since the accident of yesterday he didn't open his eyes. He was attached at different kind of monitors and even needed help with breathing. 
 
"I'm sorry, we can't tell. He is in a coma, so the only thing we can do now is pray, once again I'm sorry," Junho was furious he grabbed the doctor by his collar, "are you telling me that he might die?" That was exactly what he meant, there was a 50% chance that he would die. Junsu pulled Junho away of the doctor and apologised on his behalf, the doctor excused himself and left. 
 
"Are you sure it was B.A.P.?" Junho asked to Nichkhun, " yes, they didn't even tried to hide it, their initial were on his car, I think it's payback for intruding and challenging Mr Bang on his territory." Junho felt terrible that one of his closest friends had to pay for his actions; he will make them pay, that's for sure. 
"Let's go back home, from today onwards I want to know every single movement of B.A.P. and make sure that Eun-Ju stays away of them. I don't want them using her against us; it's war." 
 
 
"Noona kamsamida, I love it," Zelo hugged his stepsister tightly; "watch out for the baby," Yong Guk pulled him back. "I already told you, a hug doesn't do a thing. I got presents for all of you, your names are written on it so you should open them at home." The young man all beamed like little kids, frankly who doesn't love presents.
 
"Eun-Ju did you get engaged," Youngjae was fixating the ring on her finger. "Ooh, we did yesterday, we went to Jeju and he popped the question," suddenly six faces went gloomy. "Yah, what's wrong? You should congratulate me. Zelo aren't you happy for noona?" Zelo shook his head, "if you get married to Junho we will never see each other again," Eun-Ju ruffled his hair, "that's not true.." Himchan interrupted her, " yes it is. I'm sorry Eun-Ju but you can't keep seeing us if you get married to him. Our situation got a bit complicated." Eun-Ju was confused, Himchan's tone was harsh. They had become closer so this was a bit unusual, even the usually quiet daehyun spoke, " noona, we love you but this is difficult for us, you are siding with our enemy. I'm sorry but you need to chose and seeing the ring on your finger you already did." He stood up, bowed and left. Youngjae, Himchan and Jongup followed him out. Zelo whispered an apology before he followed his hyung, she was left with Yong Guk.
 
"Oppa, what's wrong with them?" Yong Guk guessed that Junho didn't tell her about her friend being in a coma. It wasn't his place to tell her that, well actually he didn't want to see her hurt because of him and his dongsaengs. They caused the accident, he felt bad for Eun-Ju but this was their life, it wasn't going to change now.
"Ju-ju, they are right, we can't do this anymore it's too dangerous for you. My father will use you in this war between us so it's better if you stay away from B.A.P. I wold never hurt you, you know that right?" Eun-Ju saw the sad look on her brother's face, she had gotten fond of him and loved how he was overprotective. She cupped his face and smiled, "I know that, oppa. I still hope we can all get along, I'm sorry if I made things difficult on you." She planted a kiss on his cheek before getting up, " it doesn't have to be like this, think about it." She waved and left, the others were outside waiting for their leader. They felt bad for treating Eun-Ju like this but they needed her to face reality. "I'm I the only one who feels bad," Daehyun looked at his friends, "I think we all do," Himchan wasn't a fan of Eun-Ju in the beginning but she just had to make his life complicated; he cared about her like a little sister. He was even anticipating her son, he would play with him and pamper him when she wouldn't be looking. He sighed, they left with deflated shoulders seeing Eun-Ju still waving at them before getting in the car. "This is all Appa's fault," Zelo whined to Yong Guk; he nodded. 
 
When I arrived home, I found Junho pacing around the living room. He wasn't looking too well and stormed on me, "where the hell were you, you know better than leaving without telling anyone?" I took a step back, it was the first time Junho was yelling at me; it startled me. " Oppa, why are you yelling. I took one of the drivers with me, and seeing the gun underneath his jacket that was protection enough." Junho sighed, "I'm sorry princess, it's just I'm a bit on edge now. I'm afraid to lose you, I'm glad you are fine." He hugged me tightly, something was seriously wrong with both B.A.P. and Junho but nobody tells me anything. I guess I will need to find it out myself. 
 
"Let's have dinner and go to sleep," I suggested, Junho sighed again, " I still ave work, Wu Fan is waiting for me. I'm really sorry, but I will try to come back fast," he kissed my forehead.
 
He was about to leave when he turned back again, he kneeled and talked to my stomach, " appa will be right back, saranghae nuneo" I raised an eyebrow, "nuneo?" He chuckled sweetly, "nuneo, is cute as a nickname no?" I cupped his face, "it's really cute, just like his appa." I planted a kiss on his lips and let him go. He waved a last time while forming a cute heart, I rubbed my stomach and laughed, "appa is weird hein, but cute, really cute." 

 

 

A/n

Short update I know, but I will update tomorrow again....

I love Junho acting like a cute dad and you?