Stepping in

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Author POV

Yong Guk kicked the guy for a  last time to the head before ruffling his hair in frustration, “aiiish, it has been a whole week, there is only one possibility left,” Jongup looked at him and nodded. “Do you want me to take the guys and barge in his house?” they were all worried about their friend and one week without any news had made them all jumpy and nervous. “Off course not,” Youngjae yelled, ‘if  we do that they might kill him or something. If Junho is the one who took him that means war, let’s meet up with Eun-Ju.” Yong Guk didn’t like the idea of seeing her when everyone was in this situation but he had to at least make sure that she had nothing to do with this. He shook his head as to make that thought drop, she would never hurt one of them; he wasn’t sure about a lot but this he was certain about it. Eun-Ju loved  B.A.P. as much as they loved her.

 

I run to the bathroom covering my mouth with my hand, those last day I was having more and more morning sickness. The worst part of it, it’s not only in the morning that I’m sick. Why bother calling it morning sickness when it occurs the whole day. Junho heard me in the bathroom and came in, he rubbed my back while I was yelling him to go out. Not really appealing to see your fiancée vomiting. He pulled my hair out of my face and stayed rubbing my back, “nuneo is mean to his mom, and you chose him over me.” He jokes, even in such a situation he knows how to joke. I pull myself back up with his help and wash my face.

“We have Lamaze class this afternoon, don’t forget,” he says before joining his friends, members in the living room. They didn’t stay, all acting weird because I was around they quickly went to one of the back houses. I went to the kitchen and asked for something to eat from the Chef when my phone run;

“yoboseyo,” I spoke softly, the number was unknown to me. “Noona, are you free,” I recognized Youngjae’s soft voice and was a bit surprised that he called me. “Yes, I’m free for the moment . Do you want to come over? Eeeuh scratch that where do you want us to meet?”  Youngjae’s paused for a second before telling me to come Starbucks just like last time, they will be waiting all of them. I run up to my room, wore a pants, sweater and my jacket. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and asked the driver to drop me off.

Author POV

“Guys don’t lose your temper. We need to find him and not to scare Eun-Ju,3 Youngjae looked at everyone. Yong Guk was pacing around the café making people nervous around him, every once in a while you would hear how he’s never going to forgive anyone  if there is anything wrong. Himchan was just staring in front of him; he didn’t even bother to look to the girls who were winking at him. This was all Junho’s fault he was sure of that, he will make him pay.

Eun-Ju stepped into the coffee shop she waved to the boys but someone was missing; she looked around but thought he must be somewhere else.

“ oppa, it has been a while again,” Yong Guk stared at her intensely. He didn’t bother answering, Jongup at the other hand didn’t want to waste any time and directly yelled, “Where is her? What did that bastard of Junho do to him?” Eun-Ju was confused, “who are you talking about?” Daehyun slammed his hands on the table, “Zelo, he is talking about Zelo. He’s missing and we are sure it’s your fiancée.” Daehyun couldn’t control himself anymore the whole coffee shop looked at them but they surely weren’t going to intervene after all it’s B.A.P.

“I don’t know, I didn’t see him since the last time we were all together,” Jonggup stood up grabbed Eun-Ju by and pushed her against the wall. “Stop lying to us, you live with him you should know where he is.” Nobody intervened not even Yong Guk, she was scratching his hands to make them let go but he was mad and his grip get only tighter. Her driver run into the coffee shop seeing what was happening, he immediately pulled out his gun “let her go now,” he yelled. Himchan pulled his gun and pointed on the driver “you are in no position to give orders.” The situation got tensed, people were screaming and hid behind the tables. Yong Guk finally intervened, “Jonggup let her go she can’t breathe, Himchan gun down.” They looked reluctantly but eventually did what he said, Eun-Ju gasped for breath, she coughed “what the hell is wrong with you, I will let this slide because I can see that you are all tensed, but can someone just tell me the story instead of trying to kill me.”  

Himchan walked over to her, he pushed Jonggup back who was still raging “Zelo is missing for the last week, we tried to search everywhere and no one off our enemies has him. The only one left is Junho and his gang; everyone is jumpy sorry;” Himchan put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed softly, “Ju-Ju we need your help, we can’t get into your place unnoticed. You need to take a look for us,” Yong Guk softly spoke, he wasn’t looking good. His hair was all messy, he had dark circles underneath his eyes and was looking defeated.  “If something happens to Zelo, I will kill him; He is my only family, no one will get away with hurting him.” Eun-Ju promised to help them find  Zelo, even she was getting worried about him. “I will call you when I find something about him;” She left and tried to cover the red marks on her neck, “Aghassi, are you sure you are okay? Young master will pay them back don’t worry,” Eun-Ju looked at him, “don’t say what happened, I don’t want him to worry. It was a misunderstanding,” the driver furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn’t totally convinced about this but her eyes were really pleading him. She sighed, did Junho really kidnap Zelo? Can’t be it must be a misunderstanding.

 

I walked into the room, Junho still wasn’t there. I took a little scarf to put around my neck, before Junho would notice anything. They would probably fade away, this was so troublesome. If Junho really did kidnap Zelo he must be in one of the backhouses, that was the only part where I never go. I was hoping Junho didn’t do it but deep inside I knew it was him taking reveng for what happened to Taecyeon who still is in a coma. I visited him almost daily but no big changes in his condition. This whole situation has blown up. I asked one of the guards if he had seen Junho, he told me he left with the rest to take care of some business. I was relieved, now I could look around without him noticing. At the backhouse where a dozen of guards roaming around, they didn’t tell me a thing and let me in. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until I got on the second floor and saw two guys standing in front of a closed metal door. “What’s in there?” I asked them, “I’m sorry aghasshi, Young master told uss no one is allowed to enter here not even you.” I raised a brow, he must be in here. “open the door, I will say to Junho that I didn’t give you a choice,” I put my hand on the doorknob but they put their arms in front of the door. “I’m sorry, orders are orders.” If the nice way doesn’t work than I should use a less pleasant one, I took the gun who was showing through his jacket out of his holster and pointed it to them. “I didn’t want to do this, but I can’t let you guys hurt my step-brother now open the door. You can tell to Junho what happened later but now open this freaking door,” I was going to get Zelo out of this no matter what the consequences were. The older looking one nodded his head, and the younger one stepped away and opened the door.

Zelo was lying on a bed, he immediately jumped off it when he heard the door opening; he was ready to fight back. “Zelo, are you okay?” he relaxed immediately when he saw the Eun-Ju’s smiling face. “Noona, are you here to save me?” he hurried over and hugged her tightly, tears were glistering in his eyes “ I thought you hated me and knew I was here but didn’t want to see me or help me because I left last time,” Eun-Ju rubbed his back. “Let’s get you out of here,” the both of them walked out of the backhouse and went to the main house.

“Young master, miss Eun-Ju found out about Zelo and she took him with her. For the moment they are still at home,” the guy spoke through the phone. Junho sighed, she always had to meddle but this time he wasn’t going to give in to her. “we need to go back, Eun-Ju caused a problem,” Luhan and Yixing nodded. Junsu knew she would eventually find out what they did, he was against it from the start why take the younger one; they should have taken out Yong Guk immediately instead of all this drama. “You need to explain the situation thoroughly so that she can understand you,” Chansung drove back to the house; he was the more normal driver and with all the nerves and stress it was better that he drove.

Junho run inside the house; as soon as he got into the living room he saw Zelo and Eun-Ju sitting at the dining table; Zelo was eating while Eun-Ju was watching him. The gun on the table made him freak out a bit, not because he was afraid of it but because it made the situation more serious than what he thought. The guys waited in the hallway while he walked closer, he put a kiss on her forehead like everything was normal “ princess, you should give me the gun before you hurt yourself or anyone else,” he was about to reach it but she stopped his hand.

“Can you explain to me why Zelo was locked up in our backhouse?” She turned to face him and was looking mad, furious; Junho flinched a bit seeing her dark gaze. “that’s business, you shouldn’t have intervened,” Junho gave her a stubborn look. “LEE JUNHO, are you seriously saying to me that you think this is normal? You kidnapped my stepbrother, this is crazy. I don’t care what you do for a living but I’m not watching you hurt Zelo or anyone else from B.A.P.,” Eun-Ju jumped up from her chair, “Zelo let’s go,” she ordered but Junho grabbed her arm and turned her around,

“so it’s okay that they hurt one of my guys? Did you forget that Taecyeon is fighting for his life? I don’t give a damn about B.A.P. or the fact that because of some twisted fate they happen to be your step-brothers, they are the enemy and it’s about time that you realize that. I have been patient and let you be friends with them but now you can’t have the both of us; you can’t see them or protect them anymore.” Eun-Ju smirked, “and if I refuse to choose?” she was defying him by looking straight in his eyes, she wasn’t going to give in.

“Eun-Ju calm down,” Chansung walked in when he heard them yelling, “go upstairs with Zelo, don’t leave the house with him and I promise you nothing will happen to him.” She glanced at him and did what he said, Junho was about to stop her again but Chansung pulled his friend back, “let her go, it will only worsen if you discuss this now.” Junho punched the wall out of frustration, “why is that whenever things are going good something worse happens, I can’t let them get away with what they did to Taec, but I don’t want to hurt Eun-Ju. She is my everything, I wish things were simpler.” Chansung pushed him in the couch, “punching the wall won’t help,” he ordered the maid to bring them some drinks and the rest joined them.

“Noona, you are not going to let him put me back in that room right? You don’t know how it is to be locked up for 24 hours like that,” his voice cracked, I hugged him, “don’t worry I promise nobody will hurt you anymore.” I didn’t know if I could keep that promise but I will protect him no matter what. I took out my phone and called Yong Guk,

“Ju-Ju, did you find him?”  I hesitated for a second, but he needed to know to calm down, “You have to stay calm and don’t do something stupid. Zelo is fine, I found him and he is with me,” he interrupted me, “Is he hurt? Let me talk to him now,” this sounded more like an order, I gave the phone to Zelo. I couldn’t hear what Yong Guk said but it must have been something like I will come over now and rescue you ‘cause Zelo told him that for now everything was okay and he didn’t need to come.

“Noona, are you okay? You look tired,” Zelo asked me while putting the phone down. “I convinced hyung not to come. I don’t like it here but I don’t want them to get hurt.”  I felt guilty, it was my future-husband that created this mess. We stayed in my room for the whole day; I didn’t leave him for a second alone, afraid that something would happen to him.

Junho walked in the room, he glared when he saw Zelo sleeping on his place. “So now I need to share my bed with one of them,” he spat angrily. “Shuuuush, he is sleeping let’s go to another room,” I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the guestroom. “I’m still mad at you,” I said softer than earlier, he put his arms around my waist and sighed. “I know that, but I’m mad too. I’m mad at you for not listening to me and do things that will create more problems for me,” he snuggled his head into my neck. “Junho, this has to stop,” he knew I was serious when I used his name instead of a petname. He jerked back and turned icy again, “I can’t let things slide like this, they messed with one of us.” I sighed, “forget it, I can’t talk to you when you are like this.” I made my way to the door but he pushed his palm against it to keep it shut, “I’m sorry baby, I don’t want us to fight,” he whispered softly.

 

He put his palms on my shoulders, “you are everything for me, I hate it when you get mad and worst when it’s me that made you mad. I just want to be happy with you and our child, that’s not too much to ask for, right?” he rested his chin on my head. I felt sorry for making him sad like this I turned around and put my arms around his waist. “promise me you won’t hurt Zelo,” I whispered, “I won’t ask you anything else. Just promise me that.” He looked down, our eyes met and he nodded, “I promise you.” He cupped my face with his palms, he pulled me in for a kiss; I could feel him smiling through the kiss.