To the rescue

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I looked around me, there where 7 guys including Myoongsoo. We were at the top of a building; it seemed like an abandoned school. I looked at Myoongsoo “what do you want from me?”
“Nothing, we want Junho and your brother.” 
“Why?” 
“That’s simple, if we take out the two leaders it will take some time for the two groups to reorganise and during that chaos we will become the number 1 group and take over their territories.” I sighed as I realised that my life had turned into one big mess since I got involved with those two. 
“You are wasting my time, Junho and I are not together anymore. Yong Guk isn’t even my real brother why would he put his life on stake for me.”  Sungkyu came closer and grabbed me by my hair “well, it’s better for you that they show up if you don’t want us to throw you down.” He made me look over the edge. The fall would probably kill me instantly.
“You really are pathetic, using a woman to take out someone is just what a coward would do,” I spat back. He slapped me in my face and made me fall down. I broke my fall with my hands; I had scratched all over my hands and started blooding. Woohyung rushed over “Hyung, the girl is pregnant you can’t just slap her like that and make her fall. What if she loses her kid because of the fall?” “Yah are you worrying about her? She should be hoping that she gets here out alive instead of worrying about an unborn child” he retorted coldly. Myoongsoo smirked “Woohyung hyung what do you care, it’s not your kid.” 
Woohyung helped me up and made me sit on a chair. “Just keep quiet, everything will be over when we get Junho and Yong Guk.” 
He told me that in a tone as if he had just asked me if a liked coffee or thee.
 
Author POV
 
Junho was speeding like a crazy madman, even Yong Guk was a bit surprised about his attitude. He was clenching the steering wheel until his knuckles where turning white. “I swear to god, if something happened to her I will kill them,” “calm down, we will find her. If you want to kill someone just wait until she is out of danger and than do what you want I’m not stopping you.” Yong Guk was just praying for Eun-Ju’s safety.
 
They finally arrived at the abandoned school; they had to get unto the rooftop “whatever happens, when you get the chance take Eun-Ju and leave.” Junho said in a serious tone. He took out his gun and charged it before putting it behind his back. He looked at the dagger that he had attached next to his ankle; he was ready. They both run up to the rooftop. Eun-ju was sitting on the chair with 7 guys around her. “Infinite I had to know only cowards like you would resort to such low actions to take us out” Junho spat angrily at them. He recognised the logo on their shirt but it was the first time to see their faces. They would usually hide behind a mask, it was unusual for them to confront Junho or B.A.P.
 
Sungkyu grabbed Eun-Ju by her hair again “I think you should speak with a little more respect if you don’t want me to hurt her.” He took out a knife and put it on her neck. He put a little pressure on it; she started bleeding. Eun-Ju was biting her lip to restrain herself from screaming. “Don’t hurt her, just tell us what you want.” This time it was Yong Guk who was talking.
Junho was barely restraining his anger.
“We want both your lives and after that we will let her go.” 
“Oppa, just go don’t listen to them.” Eun-Ju yelled through her tears, she wasn’t going to let them die because of her. “Shut up” Sungkyu yanked her by her hair and made her fall at Woohyung’s feet. “Eun-Ju-ah” the both men yelled at the same time seeing her fall. Junho was losing his patience; he was looking at the 7 men around them. Yong Guk and he were strong but they could never handle 7 guys at once. He knew that Wu Fan was in the surroundings but if Infinite noticed they wouldn’t hesitate to kill Eun-Ju. It was up to the both of them to save her. He had his gun but even he couldn’t shoot 7 people at once, he could maybe take out 2 before getting shot himself. He couldn’t take all those risks. 
 
“Let her go and let us settle this as man.” Sungkyu smirked at Junho’s remark, “you really are in no position to negotiate with us.”