Our first trip

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

"Princess, did you see my red blazer? The one with the white sleeves."
" ooh, I already put it in the suitcase, don't forget to take our passports. I gave it to you yesterday evening."
 
Junho rushed down with our passes in his hand and a bag in the other. "You are sure you didn't forget a thing," he asked for the hundredth time, " let me see," I looked around " ooh, I did forget something"
 
He sighed and was going to run up the stairs again when I grabbed his arm and got on the tip of my feet and kissed him.
" I forgot my good morning kiss" I winked and got out of the house where his father was waiting for us with the rest.
 
Chansung, Junsu and woohyung were coming with us. Taecyeon and Nichkhun were staying as they were the most experienced ones, so Junho counted on them to take care of things in his absence. Yixing and Luhan were waiting for us at the airport, Junho wanted to thank them for taking care of me so he invited them to go with us. I was glad to see them it had been a long time since I saw them, Luhan was quiet like always and Yixing was talking about school and girls like always. He had finally found a girlfriend which was nice. Junho was getting a bit jealous, I could tell at the way he was preying for attention.
 
"Eun-Ju-ah I'm hungry" he whined all of a sudden,"Oppa we just had breakfast and we have to register our luggage." "Let them do that" he pointed at Yixing and the others. He grabbed me by my hand "ga-ja, let's go grab a coffee and some cake before we have to take the plane." Before I could protest he was already pulling me too the little coffee shop of the airport. He glanced over his shoulder and smirked, " I saw that," I said while giggling.
"What? I didn't do a thing.."
"Lee Junho are you jealous of Yixing?"
He stopped his track, put his palms on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes "should I be jealous?"
"Of course not"
"I know, I'm way cuter than him. Look" he did the flower pose and I cracked up.
"Oooh, you are way cuter." I linked my arm in his and we got to the coffee shop.
 
"How can I help you, customer." 
"One tea, one coffee and two brownies" he looked at me sitting at a table waiting for him. I waved, as I noticed he was staring. He waved back and flashes his signature eyesmile. He payed for the stuff and I saw him throwing something away. He gave me my tea "Oppa, what did you throw away?" I examined his face that was turning a bit red. " don't get mad," I cocked my head slightly to the left and kept staring " the waitress gave me her number but I threw it away," he scratched the nap of his neck. "Ooh, that's why. Let's go the others must be waiting" of course I was mad but not at him, but at that stupid bimbo who flirts with someone already taken. I was not going to let her ruin my mood. I held his hand and we walked back. They had already registered our baggage and we could pass through customs. It was a hassle but finally we were at the gate and they opened the gate to the plane. I was glad we traveled in business class it was my first time so I was super excited. Junho and me sat next to each other, after we toke off I fell asleep.
 
Author POV
 
Junho was talking to her about what they were going to do once they arrived at Jeju but he suddenly felt her head fall down on his shoulder. Cute, she didn't sleep a lot yesterday. He positioned her head better and put his jacket on her. He curled her hair behind her ear, he couldn't help but admire her pretty face. He took out his tablet and was looking though some files to pass time. 
 
He gently called her name to wake her up, after a moan or two she squinted her eyes and finally woke up. "Let's go jagi-yah, everyone is already off the plane." The stewardess was looking at her a bit annoyed, Junho shot her a glare and she left. He helped Eun-Ju up and carried her and his bag. After getting out of the apartment the found 2 limousines waiting for them. Mr. Lee took one with Luhan, Yixing and Woohyoung. Junsu, Chansung, Junho and Eun-Ju were together in the second one. It was a 20 minutes drive until the resort, she looked at the magnificent view and was getting excited about her trip.
 
"Let's go to our room freshen up and go to have dinner before going for a walk to the beach, we will see each other here in a half hour," he bossed everyone around. "Oppa, chill we are here to relax." She dragged him infront the elevator, "jagi-yah," he snuggled his head in her neck while hugging her "it's our first trip together let's make it memorable." She felt his warm breath in her neck and giggled as she got ticklish.  He started kissing her softly in her neck and going back to . She made him stop by pushing him a bit back "there are people around us." Junho looked around and saw some couples looking at them giving them weird look, " it's not my fault I love you too much."
 
He pushed her int the elevator while laughing, " you now I don't care about people when you are with me" he hugged her again and she just smiled at him and realised how much of a bliss it is to have such a caring boyfriend. They both freshened up in their room and got changed. 
 
Junho called Junsu and asked if everything was prepared for tonight. He got a confirmation, he smiled. Tonight will be an unforgettable night. 
 
 
Eun-Ju walked out in a white dress, with her belly coming out she made sure it wasn't  tight. Junho was wearing a black suit. He was looking gorgeous, Eun-Ju couldn't take her eyes of him. "Princess, you look super cute, let's go" he offered his arms to her and they left the room. "I feel a bit underdressed next to you"  Junho smiled "no matter what you wear, you will lays be the prettiest"
 
Let's hope everything will go as planned, she sure will be surprised!