The secret unveiled

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I woke up and saw Junho sleeping next to me; it wasn’t the first time that Junho slept over. I looked at his shirtless chest moving up and down and realized what we did last night. I buried my face in my hands, “I can’t believe we did that” I whispered. Junho took my hand from my face “Good morning princess, did you sleep well?” I pulled the sheets until underneath my chin “don’t look, “ I said while pushing his hand. I stood up with the sheets covering my whole body “I’m going to take a shower, you can take one afterwards and please cover yourself up.” I pointed at his chest; he just smiled. “Princess, that didn’t seem to bother you yesterday,” he winked to me but I just hurried to the bathroom totally embarrassed.

I heard Junho’s phone ringing when I was in the bathroom. “Princess, did you finish? Let me see you before I leave I have an important appointment I forgot about.”

“Are you dressed” I yelled back, “yes I am just come in.” I came into the room, “wait I will first freshen up.” He went to the bathroom and came out after 5 minutes. “So, I’m sorry I can’t stay for breakfast but Chansung just called, I need to take care of something. Let’s see each other in front of my house later on around 12 . I have something to tell you okay?”

I just nodded, he hugged me “I love you” he whispered in my ear before pulling me in for a kiss. “I love you too.” Before leaving he wrote down his address and left.

 

 Author POV

Chansung had just told Junho that they finally had found something about the one who was threatening him. Junho was speeding like crazy to the address Chansung had texted him. He pulled his car over and saw the rest of his boys waiting for him Junsu threw a gun over to him. “You never know right?’ he winked to his newly appointed boss. Junho had officially taken over business yesterday after graduation. “How many are they inside?” he pointed to what looked like an abandoned house. “I counted 3 but maybe there are more. That’s why the guns” Junsu made clear. “Fine, Junsu, Chansung and I will go in through the front door, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Nichkhun you take the back door. Make sure no one escapes.” Everything went smoothly they didn’t need to make use of their weapons. Their fighting skills where enough to take out the 3 guys who were inside. They put the three guys in the van and left for Junho’s house.

“You just need to tell us who hired you?” Nichkhun asked one of the guys. The guy didn’t bother to answer and spat on the ground next to his feet. Nichkhun was tired of asking it nicely so he stepped on the hand of the guy, and you could literally hear his bones break. “I told you to answer why make me do that.” The guy was screaming out of the pain. This was going on for quiet some time now and Junho started losing patience.    

Eun-Ju looked at the clock, it was almost 12 so she dressed up took out the cookies she had baked for Junho and called a taxi to take her to the address he had written down. She would take the bus but she didn’t know how to get there so a taxi was safer. When the taxi pulled over the address, her jaw fell. This wasn’t a house it was a freaking mansion; she couldn’t believe her eyes. She paid the taxi driver and stepped out. When she arrived at the door two bodyguards stopped her from entering. “I’m sorry miss, you can’t come in without an appointment.” “eeeuuh, I’m here to meet Junho, I’m Lee Eun-Ju his girlfriend.” She answered a bit shyly. The bodyguards looked at each other, they knew that they young master was dating a girl and after a look at her ring they were sure it was her so they didn’t see the harm of letting her in; “we are sorry we didn’t recognize you.” They opened the door and she got in. she had send a text to Junho that she was coming.

Junho was still in the midst of interrogating the guys, so he didn’t notice the text from Eun-Ju. “Enough, already this won’t work.” He pulled out his gun and pointed it at the temple of one of the guys.

Eun-Ju was waiting in the living room as the butler had instructed but she heard Junho’s voice coming from the basement and wanted to surprise him. She started walking down the stairs and was following the voices, when she opened the door she froze.

Junho didn’t notice her standing at the door and yelled “I’m counting to 3, if you don’t answer my question I will pull the trigger.” Junsu was standing in front of Junho and his eyes met that of Eun-Ju. His expression changed “Junho”

“What? Don’t you see I’m busy?”

“You should look behind you,” Junsu pointed at Eun Ju.

She was looking shocked, her eyes where shifting between the three guys who were kneeling on the ground. Each one of them where bleeding, having multiple fractures at their hands. She looked around to see her two friends with whom she had spent countless of hours laughing holding the guys in control so that they wouldn’t escape. Her gaze shifted to Junho, her lovely boyfriend, the sweetest guy she had ever met holding a gun against someone’s head.

He turned around to face her and tried to come closer to her when she screamed “stay right there, don’t come closer to me. Who the hell are you?”

“Princess, don’t be afraid it’s me I would never hurt you. Let me explain everything.”