Eun-Ju being stubborn

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Author’s POV

Junho was the first to wake up, he wasn’t used to sleep in another room than his but he couldn’t argue with his girl. She was stubborn like hell, he looked at her peaceful face and smiled. He started kissing her from her earlobe to her neck but was stopped by her scarf around it, which he didn’t understand why she slept with it. As he started to open the knot he made Eun-Ju’s eyes started to squint to adjust at the light. “good morning princess, did I wake you up?” he took care of the scarf and his smiling expression turned into a gloomy one. The marks inflicted by Jonggup where still visible, he didn’t ask a question. He got out of bed, grabbed her by her arm and stormed out of the room while dragging her with him. She tried calming him down, but it was useless she was talking to a deaf man’s ears. “oppa, you should calm down and let me explain,” she was still thinking about an excuse but frankly she didn’t know how to cover this up.

Junho finally stopped in front of Eun-Ju’s personal driver Joon, “explain me this,” he pointed at her neck. The driver gulped, he knew his boss was going to flip seeing her like this. Eun-Ju shook her head, giving clear signal not to say what happened yesterday.

“I’m giving you one chance to explain why my fiancée is looking like she was strangled,” Junho yelled. Zelo who had woken up stood at the end of the stairs, he flinched hearing him scream. “oppa, nothing really major happened. It was an accident,”

Junho turned to face her and let out a mocking laugh, “so you mean someone accidentally strangled you, babe don’t take me for a fool. It wasn’t enough they caused Taec to find himself into a hospital but they even tried to harm you. How can you still protect them after this, Eun-Ju I won’t stop no matter what you say,” he let go of her hand and threw a threatening look to Zelo, “ you make sure I don’t find you wandering around this house, if I see you stepping out of it my boys will shoot you down.”

Eun-Ju was horrified about his threat and put her arms protectively in front of Zelo, “you promised you wouldn’t hurt him,” Junho walked away while saying, “I’m not keeping that promise, after hearing they hurt you I will take my revenge.”

 

 

Did he really lose his mind? I was getting more and more worried, I needed to see B.A.P. but I couldn’t leave the house. Junho made sure no one would let me leave without his permission, this was going a bit overboard. I called him for the tenth time, but he still wouldn’t reply. I decided to call Chansung, he answered after the second ring.

“Chansung-ah, is Junho next to you ?” Chansung answered he was, “fine put me on speaker.” He did as he was told, “you can speak he is listening,” I needed to keep my voice under control before talking to him but I managed to do so, “ oppa, can you please tell you guards to let me go out, I’m feeling suffocated in the house.” Junho wasn’t convinced by her excuse, “sorry princess, you will have to wait until I come home. I will take you on a date later,” I was getting mad but held it in. “fine, if you are going to be like that I will force my way out.” I hung up the phone and went up to my room, I changed my clothes and grabbed my purse.

Zelo was watching me getting down, “noona, where are you going?” I grabbed his hand, “I’m getting you back to your family and stop this nonsense; it has lasted long enough.” Zelo stopped his track, “noona, Junho will be mad and he said his guards will shoot me down if I leave the house.” I remembered the threat Junho had uttered this morning but I wasn’t going to let that happen. “believe in noona,” I winked and stepped out of the house.

A few guards rushed over and tried persuading me to get in,  “agashi, you can’t leave the propriety and Zelo isn’t allowed to leave the house, you should step back.” Joon tried to persuade me, we have been close as he is my personal driver and he’s always around. “If you won’t to stop me you will have to shoot, and I don’t think Junho will forgive you if you kill his fiancée and his child, so be nice and let us through.” I walked forward with Zelo next to me and tried to make sure no one could take him away, when my phone run. It was Junho’s ID so I answered,

“Eun-Ju, what are you doing? Get back in the house.” I smirked,

Junho, tell your boys to back off. I’m not letting you something which will make me hate you, I love you too much for that.” My voice cracked;

“fine, babe. We will talk about It when I’m home so please don’t do something stupid.” I was tired about this, “I’m not waiting anymore,” I hung up and went on walking towards the gate.

The guards blocked my way and one of them took out a gun, I smiled; “don’t be stupid. You think that will scare me when I know that you aren’t going to pull that trigger. Zelo tugged on my sleeve, “noona, forget it; they aren’t going to let us leave.” I stepped  closer but the guard shot a bullet next to my feet which made me freeze, I didn’t expect him to do that. “agashi don’t be stupid, go back,” I seriously thought he wouldn’t shoot; I started to get afraid.

Zelo looked horrified, “noona are you okay? Yah you jerk, how could you shoot on noona.”

The guard looked at him, “go back or the next bullet will go through your heart,” just as he said that someone punched him in the face. “You stupid , did you just shoot in the presence of my pregnant fiancée, did you lose your mind.”

Junho rushed over to me and started checking me, “are you okay? Did you get hurt? Is the baby okay? Do I need to call the doctor, do we need to check up on the baby?”

I shook my head, “I’m fine, we aren’t hurt.” He hugged me and I could see that he was relieved, I thought about Yong Guk feeling as worried as Junho was a second ago about Zelo and pushed Junho back. “Lee Junho, if you don’t let me bring Zelo back to his brother than....” Junho put a finger on my mouth and ordered the guards to leave? He grabbed my hand, “let’s go inside and talk.” I was holding Zelo with my other hand and followed Junho in our house.

“This situation is bad, I know that myself too. I don’t want to hurt Zelo I just want the one who hurt Taec to pay for his actions that’s all.” I wasn’t convinced about what he was saying, “If you take vengeance, they will take vengeance back and this vicious circle will never stop. I’m sorry but I can’t watch you endanger our lives. What will happen if the baby is born and someone will take vengeance on him? Do you want that to happen?”

Junho clenched his jaw, “I would never endanger nuneo you know that. I’m going to protect him with all the means I have, “ I cupped his face, “I know you will try that but I’m afraid that if you go on with this war, someone innocent will get hurt. Zelo is innocent in this, it’s not his fault that he is the brother or the son of a gang member. You shouldn’t take your revenge on him; please let me take him back.”

Junho shook my hands of him; I saw he was confused about what I just said but he still wasn’t convinced. “I’m hungry let’s go out and eat,” he stood up and went up to our room to get changed. I followed him and so did Zelo, “I’m not leaving this house without Zelo; I’m sorry but I don’t trust your men.”

Junho looked irritated, “my men won’t hurt him. I will order to leave him alone,” I crossed my arms “yeah, just like they wouldn’t shoot a gun around me.” Junho put his jacket on, “that won’t happen ever again, I made sure they will remember that.” I sat down and cocked my head to the left, “I’m still not leaving without him.” He ruffled his hair, “aiiish, fine take him with us. But don’t expect me to be nice to him,” he walked past him and bumped his shoulder against his.

“Really mature oppa,” I yelled as he left the room.

Author's POV

Junho waited for them into his car, he looked at Zelo and saw him wearing way too large clothes. “this girl is ruining my image, I’m taking my enemy out on my date, aiiish” he yelled to himself in the car. Eun-Ju ordered Zelo to get in the backseat while she went to sit next to Junho;

“You look beautiful,” he kissed her on the cheek. “Thanks, where are we going?” she asked impatiently, Junho smiled, “remember the restaurant where I gave you the couple rings, well I hired it for the two of us,”

Zelo coughed awkwardly, “well now it’s for the three of us” Junho added bitterly.

Eun-Ju couldn’t hide her excitement, but she had a special mission for tonight and that was making sure Junho would like Zelo . She was going to stop this war between Junho and B.A.P. , it wasn’t going to be easy but she was going to try.

A sweet smile crept on her face as she thought about the possibility of having all her friends for her wedding or at least for the delivery of the baby. He looked at her smiling face and was pleased she wasn't mad anymore, having Zelo with him was still not ideal but he was going to keep calm.

As long as Eun-Ju was with him he was happy.