Graduation

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Author POV

After Eun Ju left Yong Guk ordered Youngjae to follow her. Chansung and Junsu called Junho to let him know what happened. He told them to make sure one of them followed her until she got home and than to come back.

Youngjae noticed a suspicious figure around the apartment of Eun-Ju, he started running after him but a car picked him up. He immediately called up Yong Guk to let him know. Junsu had seen Youngjae running like crazy but hadn’t noticed the dark figure so he just let it slide. He went back to Junho’s house “she arrived at home. Youngjae is staking out for B.A.P. I think they know something about her being threatened.”

“I think I have to go to her place and stay with her tonight. I don’t feel comfortable with her alone there.”

“I’m sorry but you can’t go, your father needs you at the meeting. EXO is coming over to discuss a new alliance between them and us. You have to be present; you are going to take over in a few days.” Junho slammed his hand on the couch “fine, make sure that someone keeps an eye on her.” Junho stood up and went to get changed. He changed in a black suit with a white dress shirt underneath. He put on his golden watch and adjusted his tie before entering the living room where his men, his father and a sub gang of EXO known as M was gathering.

Everyone seemed nervous, it wasn’t everyday that the two leader gangs would sing an alliance. It was Junho who suggested it; EXO had connections in China so it would help his business a lot. Junho and Wu fan signed the agreement between them and sealed it with a handshake. “Welcome to our family,” Junho said to him, “thanks, let’s work hard together to be number 1, I heard you have some problems.”

Junho’s eyebrow rose, how did he know about it?

“Nothing I can’t handle.” he answered a bit coldly.  “I heard your girlfriend is starting at S university soon, I have 2 guys of me who are studying there so I can ask them to keep an eye on her. I know the feeling of worrying over the safety of a loved one.” Junho nodded, he could use all the help as his enemy was like a ghost. He still didn’t see him; they appeared and disappeared without a sound.

“Dui Zhang, we need to go.” Tao bowed to Junho and Wu fan before taking his leave. “I have to go know, I will see you soon enough.” He shook Junho’s hand before leaving.

Junho took his phone and saw several missed calls from Eun-Ju; he was about to call her when Taecyeon walked in “Junho, we have to go. There is another meeting you have to attend to.’ Junho put his phone back in his pocket and left.

 

Days went without seeing Junho, he called and texted but hadn't had the time to stop by. it was finally graduation day and I would see him. Junsu and Chansung had been replacing him so I wasn’t totally alone. If those guys weren’t at my place it would be Himchan and Zelo. I didn’t keep my promise to Junho of keeping away from B.A.P. they were nice to me so why should I?

I wore my uniform for the last time and headed to school. I noticed the guys waiting for me in front of the gate. Junho walked over and pecked my lips “sorry princess, I have been neglecting you but I will make it up with you tonight.”

“Never mind that, so guys happy that we are finally graduating?”

“ Of course we are I hated studying so I’m glad that is behind my back.” Junsu laughed and messed up my hair. I noticed Woo Bin staring at me “Oppa, wait for me inside I will be right back.” I ran over to Woo Bin “how are you? “I’m fine, I have a surprise for you.” I looked at the letter he handed over to me and couldn’t believe my eyes “you got accepted to S university? No way we are going to be in the same university.”

“I told you I’m not as stupid as you thought.” He punched slightly my arm and left while waving his hand in the air.

After the handing out of diploma’s ceremony we all took a picture together. Junho grabbed me from my waist and said “We are going to celebrate our graduation tonight. I have a surprise for you.” he kissed my cheek “ let’s go now, I’m going to drop you of.”

Arrived at my place I saw Yong Guk and Zelo waiting for me. junho wasn’t pleased but let it slide, he kissed my cheek “I will pick you up at 9 pm be ready.” I nodded and left.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“Let me see, we brought you a present for graduating”

“jinja? Where is it?”

“I will give it to you upstairs let’s go.”

I led them to my apartment, when we went inside he finally gave me the little box he was hiding. “Noona, I helped hyung choosing it.” he winked at me. I opened the box and saw a necklasc with the 3 letters B.A.P. hanging at it.

“It’s really cute. Thank you.” I smiled to them.

“It’s not only cute, it will help you if you are in trouble. No one will dare to mess with you if they see B.A.P. around your neck.” Yong Guk pointed out, “Yeah, oppa you always need to spoile the moment. And even without this I can take care of myself. Now help me put it on.”  I stuck out my tongue and he put the necklace around my neck. “Perfect” he made the okay sign with his hand. “We will leave now, we have some business to take care of.”

“Already? Fine, I will call you tomorrow to make arrangements for us to go to the beach this weekend. It’s vacation for the all of us so let’s have some fun.”

“Great, I will make sure everyone will be there.” Yong Guk took Zelo and left. It was still a few hours before my appointment with Junho so I went to lay down in my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up after my powernap fully energized. While dressing up I thought about what Junho had always said to me about his business. I would finally get the chance to know what he has been hiding about his family business.

I finally got to put on the dress and shoes Junho had bought for me as a present after finishing our finals. It was a black and white strapless mini-dress, the shoes fitted perfectly with the dress.

It was 9 pm and Junho rang the bell. I opened the door; Junho kissed me on the cheek before staring at my leg. “Oppa, my face is here.” I lifted up his chin, “mianhe, eeeuh I think this dress is too short”

“But oppa you gave it to me.” I whined, “Fine, let’s go I have a reservation.”

“Where are we going?”

“You will find out when we are there.” He winked at me and opened the door of the car. After a few minutes of driving he stopped at a hotel, he saw me looking a bit worried “there is a restaurant at the last level don’t worry we are going to have something to eat there.” I smiled weakly; he grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator.

It was a luxurious restaurant; it was my first time I would be eating in such a nice place. “Do you like it?” he pulled out the chair for me and pushed it back like a real gentleman when I sat down.

“Of course I like it, but isn’t it a bit expensive in here?”

“Nothing is expensive for my princess.” He looked at my neck and noticed the necklace ‘oppa, gave it to me as a present. You don’t like it?” he forced a smile “ani, eeuh I got something for you too.” He pulled out a tiny box and opened it. “It has been a few months since we started dating, I thought tonight was perfect for those couple rings.” I looked at the box he put in front of me with 2 white golden rings. He took out one and put it on my finger, he looked at the one left in the box and looked than at me. I took it and took his hand to put it on him. “Oppa, I really love it, it’s perfect.”

Junho ordered for the food and some red wine “let’s toast on us. To be with each other forever.”

At that instant I felt like the happiest girl in this world I looked in the eyes of the man I loved “Oppa, I love you let’s be happy together.” His bend over to my side of the table and kissed my lips “I promise you to always try my best to make you happy.” He sat back and smiled; “comawo oppa, I just need you” I took his hand in mine and pinched it softly.

After having had a great dinner and drinking wine, we went home and decided to watch a movie together. After the movie finished I stood up “oppa, you should go now”. Junho stood up "i don't want to go,' he started moving closer to me. I started moving backwards until I felt the wall against my back and I couldn’t move anymore; he put a hand on the wall and leaned his face close to mine. I started breathing heavily as I saw him getting closer, I don’t know why I felt that this time it was different. He put his second hand behind my neck and started kissing me. It wasn’t a gentle kiss, but a more passionate one. i was totally emerged in his kiss, I put my hand around his neck and he picked me up, and headed to the bedroom.