This ends here

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Author note

Yong Guk leaned against his motorbike while looking at the million lights across the river; it was a beautiful view but the only thing he could think about was his little brother. Having him in danger because of his reckless behavior was something he couldn’t forgive himself. His phone started to vibrate for the n-ieme time; he looked at the ID;

“Himchan, I told you not to disturb me,” he groaned through the phone. “Where are you,” the young man ignored his angry friend, he was worried that he would do something stupid and just wanted to check up on him. “I’m just having some fresh air, don’t worry I will be back soon, “ Himchan sighed, he wasn’t reassured but let it be. “Fine, don’t do something stupid,” he hung up after those last words. After a few minutes his phone rang again, but this time it was someone else.

Eun-Ju POV

I came back of the bathroom and saw Junho actually smiling to Zelo, I was surprised but didn’t say a thing. I didn’t want to mess up the mood, “are you feeling better,” Junho asked me worriedly. I nodded, “I forgot that you can’t eat a lot, it must be really hard on you, mianhe!” Junho felt apologetic, “it’s okay, just a couple of more months and we will have our son in our arms,” I smiled at the thought. 

“Waaah, noona do you already have a name for him?” Zelo said excited, “I think we should call him Ji Won it’s cute don’t you think,” Junho replied quickly. I raised a brow as I looked at Zelo, “well, it’s cute,” he said which pleased Junho.

“See even your brother thinks I’m right, we should call him Ji won,” Junho said excitedly. “I didn’t really think about it, so let’s carefully search for name and we will chose which one is the best.” Zelo started nodding, “can I chose a name too noona?” I smiled, “of course,” Junho smirked, “you won’t find one that’s better than mine,” he ruffled Zelo’s hair which made my jaw drop and a Zelo freezing on his chair. Junho quickly pulled back his hand and called for a waiter, he asked for the dessert and scratched his nap nervously as I stared at him, “I want ice cream,” I said. He laughed nervously and ordered that and Zelo’s chocolate pie.

“I invited someone to join us,” I said between two spoons of ice cream. Junho gave me a suspicious look, “you will see when he is here,” I answered his questioning face. I know it wouldn’t take long anymore as I had called him a big 20 minutes ago. I was right I could already hear his voice asking if we were here. When he walked in, Junho shot immediately out of his chair making it fall.

“Eun-Ju did you call him?” I could hear he was mad, I nodded and stood up. Keeping the both men of a safe distant of each other. “Hyung,” Zelo rushed into his brother’s arms when he saw him entering the room, “are you okay? Did he hurt you?” he checked his body for any bruises, any scratch but didn’t found a thing and a heavy sigh of relief was let out.

He walked towards Junho and me, “You won’t get away with this,” he scoffed to Junho. “Ooh no, this ends here. I brought Zelo back safe and sound, you leave my fiancée alone. Because of you guys Taecyeon is in the hospital what do you want more than that?” I got worked up myself because I wasn’t going to let them kill each other. 

“Yong Guk oppa you have to let this rest, Zelo is safe and sound. I promised to bring him back and he is back, so now leave my family alone.” Yong Guk was surprised about my outburst but I didn’t want any kind of arguments anymore. This was enough, “fine, I’m doing this because you are my sister and I want to hurt you especially since you are still pregnant. Enjoy the rest of your dessert,” he placed a kiss on my cheek before leaving. Zelo waved, “noona, I will text you the name.” I waved back and could hear Yong Guk laughing with his brother, at least that was done for now. I turned around to face an angry Junho, “We are on a non-talking basis” he said out of the blue.

He grabbed his jacket and started walking towards the exit. I hurried to catch up with him, during the whole drive back home he didn’t say a word. At home it was the same, he went to the his personal gym and I could hear him punch the sandbag. This wasn’t good.

Author note

“Couldn’t she have chosen my side for once? It’s always her stupid stepbrother first,” Junho hit the sack while mumbling. He looked at the clock hanging and saw it was almost midnight, “that’s enough for today,” he sighed as he walked up to their bedroom. Eun-Ju was sitting leaning against the headboard of their bed, he didn’t gave her a look and just walked into the bathroom. “I’m so not talking to her tonight,” he hissed through his teeth. He was trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

He came out of the bathroom wearing a short and lay down next to Eun-Ju with his back facing her. “oppa, are you mad?” she tried gently, but he shrugged her hand of his shoulder. “oppaaaa,” she whined, but nothing he didn’t look back. He was really mad at her, he just wanted her support. He wanted that she would for once choose him instead of anyone else. Hell he would go against the world if she asked him for it, why couldn’t she just do such a little thing for him. Eun-ju looked at her stubborn lover, sulking and ignoring her.

“aaaaah,” she screamed out of pain, Junho immediately turned around. “What’s wrong? Did something happen?” He quickly jumped out of his bed and searched for his phone. “Where does it hurt,” he looked at her before trying to dial the number of their doctor, “here,” Eun-Ju showed her bleeding finger, it was a small cut she had done to herself while touching a needle in the drawer.

Junho looked at her with disbelief, “a cut? A freaking cut? I thought there was a problem with the baby,” he sighed out of relief and Eun-Ju wrapped her arms around his neck, “Aegi, I’m sorry for not siding with you;” he put both his hands on her arms to take it off but she pulled him closer to her which made him gasp for air as the distant between them was that were both their noses where touching.

“I love you and I don’t want to lose you, that’s why I did that,” she looked into his eyes before putting her lips unto his. Junho forgot all about the non-talking basis, but technically he wasn’t talking to her, this was more fun than talking. It only took him a second before pushing Eun-Ju onto their bed and attacking her neck, as soon as he found her sensitive spot on her neck the room got filled with her moans which made Junho go crazy. Let’s just say that after their night together Junho wasn’t mad anymore.

He curled her hair behind her ear, she had put her head on his shirtless chest and could feel his racing heartbeat. Junho placed a kiss on her messy hair and smiled, “we should fight more often,” he said while winking mischievously. Eun-Ju slapped his arm and laughed, “I thought we were on a non-talking basis,” he looked down at her and smiled, “well I can’t stay mad forever especially not after this,” he adjusted himself to be able to kiss her. A long sweet kiss, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, “I love you, Eun-Ju,” he whispered before closing his eyes.  


A/N 

We are nearing the wedding xD 
Anyone has an Idea how we should call the baby?