The proposal

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

"Princess, I have a surprise for you so I hope you don't mind that I blindfold you." 
He took out a piece of fabric and covered her eyes with it before coming out of the elevator. He guided her through the hotel lobby, people were giving them strange looks but he didn't mind.
 
Junsu, Chansung, woohyung, Luhan, Yixing and his father were waiting at the beach. He slowly led her to the beach where he had prepared for everything. "Don't take it of, okay?" "Fine" she giggled as she was very nervous, she didn't know what to expect of this. She felt the wind down her face so she guessed they were outside. Junho looked around for a last time and everything was set. The boys put their thumbs up, to encourage him. Junsu was holding a camera to capture every moment on pictures and Chansung would film everything. 
 
"Okay, princess you can take it of"
 
She took off the blindfold and needed some time to adjust at the scenery, she was right they were outside but better than that they were on the beach, she looked in front of her to find Junho kneeling on one knee. This is it, the moment I have been preparing for. He took a deep breath, Eun-Ju saw rose petals around them shaped in a heart, candle where lighted up making it more romantic. There even was a table next to them with food and drinks. Their friends were waving and smiling, even his father was anticipating this moment. 
 
"Eun-Ju-ah, I'm not really good at this but here we go" he let out a nervous laugh before continuing "I still remember the first day I saw you jumping so easily over the wall, from that moment on I felt my heart racing like crazy whenever I saw you. I realised that I started to like you from that day, but I realised that I loved you the day I stayed over and sang for you. I promised myself to always protect you from that day on.
It's the day that we separated that i knew how much I loved you , I seemed lost without you by my side. I never want to feel like that again, I can't spend a day without you. You are my first and only love, you are the one who can make me smile and feel happy, you are the reason that I want to wake up and do my best every single day so you would be proud of me. I want to grow old with you and raise our kid together. I want to be able to tell the whole world thatyou are my wife. 
Will you marry me and make me the happiest guy alive?" 
 
Eun-Ju felt her heart jumping inside her heart, she was holding her breath and even pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming, she looked at the little velvet box with the ring in it. A tear rolled down her cheek out of happiness and than she smiled. Junho was still waiting nervously for her to answer
"of course I will marry you," She said softly feeling a bit embarrassed by the 6 pair of eyes coming from the side line.
 
The moment she said yes Junho jumped up took her in his arm and twirled her around. The guys started cheering and throwing confetti when fireworks lightened up the night sky. "Did you do that," she pointed at the sky, Junho snuggeld his head in her neck " nothing is good enough for my baby, saranghae" he pulled back took out the ring and placed it on her ring finger.she looked at it, cupped his face an placed a soft kiss on his lips "nado saranghae"
"Congratulations, you are becoming officially a part of the family now" his father kissed her on her both cheeks and hugged his son "I'm proud of you" everyone gathered around them. Junsu hugged Eun-Ju " I helped him prepare this you know" Junho elbowed him in his rib while smiling at his future wife. "Let's enjoy our meal now" the 8 of them gathered around the table when they saw a young lady running to them. " did I miss it?" Chae-rin yelled, "baby, you are always late of course you missed it but don't worry we have it on tape." Junsu kissed her on the lips leaving everyone perplex "since when are you two dating?" Junsu laughed awkwardly feeling embarrassed. "We saw each other at the hospital when you guys where there. I was visiting Yong Guk so we decided to go out for a drink and here we are." She smiled, "now show me the ring girl" Eun-Ju proudly showed her the ring she got.
 
Junho looked at her smiling brightly and knew that he made the right choice since the beginning. After enjoying their dinner the both of them to a stroll along the beach, Eun-Ju was feeling happy and a bit sad that her father wast alive to share this moment with her. Junho was standing behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her head,
"I will make sure to make you happy for the rest of our life time."  
Eun-Ju put her hand on his "as long as you are beside me, I'm sure I will. I love you Lee Junho." 
He turned her around to face her "I love you too Lee Eun-Ju, for always and forever"
He put one hand next to her head to pull her in for a kiss that made her feel lightheaded. 
 
The night ended perfectly,wrapped in his arms she fell asleep on his chest. He could feel her beating heart against his, she was sleeping so peacefully. His lips curved into a smile, "I will protect the both of you," he kissed her forehead before closing his eyes and slumber into a deep sleep.  

A/n: hope you like it....it's not easy to think of a proposal... Do you guys have better ideas?