Surprise

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Eun-Ju woke up before Junho and tried not to make any noise, she wanted to surprise him today. She felt bad always being at the receiving side and never actually give him anything. She hurried to the bathroom, got changed and left the room before he opened his eyes. Of course she had left a note so he wouldn't think she was kidnapped and start doing something crazy like searching for her in every single room of this hotel. She took a cab to the nearest shopping mall. She didn't had much time so this time she will make the event small and when they are back in Seoul she would make sure to prepare something big. 
 
She already knew what she wanted she just needed to find a jewellery shop. She found one at the third floor and hurried in, the employee was a young man, "how can I help you customer," she smiled before starting to explain what she was looking for, she wanted a necklace with a small locket where she could put a picture in.
 
The young man smiled and said he had exactly what she looked for, he took out a silver necklace with an oval locket on it, "if you want you can engrave something on it, and if you give me the picture I can place it for you," she immediately took a picture of the both of them, it was a bit big but he said he could fix that. "Ooh could you engrave, E and J on it, thank you."
 
He nodded, it took about 15 minutes before he finished, Eun-Ju was just hoping that Junho was still asleep. She payed for the present and left the shop. She hurried back to the hotel and asked for the receptionist to help her with surprising Junho, she ordered room service and asked to put the little box on the tray when they bring it in. The receptionist accepted and did as asked, it wasn't perfect but at least she tried to do something. 
 
 
 
I came back just in time, as I got into the room I saw Junho turning and tossing around that meant he was going to wake up, I quickly took the note I left earlier and pretended to come out of the bathroom, "Oppa, good morning, did you sleep well?"
He squeezed his eyes and stretched out his body, "morning princess, how come you are already up," he was so cute with his messed up hair, I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "go freshen up I already ordered our breakfast."
He let out a moan and stood right up with his eyes half opened, he kissed my neck and hurried to take a shower. "Princess can you bring me my clothes," he yelled to me, I laughed he always jumped into the shower before preparing anything. I put his clothes on the chair in the bathroom and left.
 
He came out with a towel in his hand and sat in front of me "princess dry my here please," I chuckled while taking the towel and dried his hair. It were those little things that made me happy, I looked at his smiling face and smiled myself. I was feeling blessed to have him as my fiancée. He turned around to face me and pulled me closer to him, he put his lips on mine and started kissing me while tugging on my lower lip, he gently pushed me down to the bed while moving from my lips to my neck, a moan escaped my lips as he had reached my sensitive spot in my neck. He quickly pulled back "I'm going to stop here or else I will not be able to stop," I chuckled as he gave me a last kiss before standing up and ruffling his hair, " you always look cute in the morning, aaaaiiish." 
 
I couldn't hold back my laughter seeing him frustrated, luckily the doorbell of our suite rang. I rushed over to make sure Junho wouldn't open it, at least I wanted to surprise him. The employee pushed in the table and I gave him a tip before closing the door. I took a deep breath and glanced at Junho who was checking his mails on his phone. At least he didn't notice a thing, I walked over while pushing the table. I at those romantic stuff, I never did this before so when he was looking at his phone I put his plate down with the little box on it. I went back to my seat and waited for him to put is phone down, which he did as soon as I sat down.
 
A sweet smile appeared on is face as he saw the box, "when did you buy this?" 
"Open it first, I hope you like it. I'm sorry it's not a lot but I wanted to do something back," he smiled again and opened the box. "You can open the locket," I murmured feeling a bit embarassed for not having done something bigger; he did what I told and I could see that he was happy. He rushed over and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Oppa, I can't breath," I managed to squeal out, he laughed nervously "mianhe, I like it a lot. Now you will always be with me no matter what, it's perfect just like you." He placed a kiss on my forehead, "I love you, you know that right?" He held my head in his palms while he was standing in front of me, " I love you too, now let's eat." He placed a peck on my lips and put the plates with food on our table. 
 
Author POV
 
Like always in the life of this couple would the happy bliss not last for long. During the meal Junho and Eun-Ju were enjoying he got a phone call. That call made him clench his fist in anger; he tried to hide it from Eun-Ju. He looked at her with apologetic eyes knowing that he had to cut their first vacation short because of the way he lived.
 
Life was unfair for them, but his business needed him and most importantly his friend needed him. He hung up the phone and looked at Eun-Ju, he grabbed her hand from across the table and rubbed it gently, "mianhe princess, but we need to go back to Seoul." He didn't want to alarm her so he didn't explain about the accident and the condition his friend was in. He would find a better way to break the news to her, in the time that she lived with him she had gotten close to all his friends. They were like a big happy family, this would break her heart and he couldn't handle that right ow. He forced a smile as he helped her pack, he warned the rest via text to not spill the beans in front of Eun-Ju,
 
let her enjoy her little happiness for a few more hours

A/N 

Hi everyone, *wave*

I know it has been a while since I updated, I'm really sorry ...

I hope you like it even if it is a short one!!

I know they were all happy and lovely in the last chapter but we can't forget about B.A.P her mother and stepfather can we?

Don't forget to comment and suggest anything you want xD