Chapter five

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter five 
an unexpected visit
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
"Yah, Eun Ju why didn’t you wait for me at your bus stop?” Junho slammed his hands on my desk looking disappointed.
 
“Ooh, oppa, wasso? Mianhe but my father decided to drop me off,” I looked up and smiled. He leaned forward and pecked my lips, “fine, next time call me.” I heard girls muttering, “Are they dating?”
“That stole Junho oppa from us”
“She’s going to pay for this”.
 
I couldn’t help myself but giggle when I heard them. Junho wasn’t amused at all and glared at them. “Yah, do you have a dead wish?” I turned my head when I heard Junsu screaming at a group of girls in the back of the class. He skipped to my desk “Eun Ju-aaaah, don’t worry about what they say they are just jealous of you and Junho. I knew you guys would end together. Soooooooooooo cuuuuute,” he sang as he grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down. “Junsu, let her hands go,” Junho glared at his friend. I smiled softly  seeing him getting slightly jealous. it wasnt that long since we started dating, but I was getting attatched to him. He usually get easily jealous and I actually like it. He's so cute. The teacher came in and Junsu skipped to his desk.
 
Woo Bin was looking pissed and just put his head down on his arm; like always he would just sleep.
 
Without even realizing the bell of lunchtime already rang. “Eun-Ju-aah lets go have lunch together.” Junho grabbed my hand and tried to make me go with him, “oppa, mianhe but I still need to finish this task. I didn’t have the time yesterday.” I ruffled my hand through my hair as I looked to the assignment on my desk. Junho was sulking, “just come to the cafeteria when you are done.” He ruffled my hair with his hand and winked.
 
I was trying to finish my assignment as fast as I could but got distracted by the sound of girls squealing in the hall. I didn’t bother to look what is happening, I just wanted to finish this stupid assignment. I felt someone looking down on me and a shadow was casted on my paper, “Junho oppa, I thought we were going to meet in the cafeteria?” I looked up and met a pair of intense dark eyes.
 
We were staring at each other’s eyes for a few second before I realized who he was. “Remember me?” he winked at me. My cheeks turned pink, I shook my head and gave myself a mental slap. “Ooh, Bang Yong Guk,” I pointed at his uniform, “it’s obvious you are not from our school, so why are you here?” he got closer to me and whispered, “I came to see you!” I nearly fell of my seat as I heard what he said.
 
 
Author's POV
 
“I wonder if she finished her task,” Junho mumbled to himself while he stuffed his mouth with a spoon of rice. The girls where squealing as always he thought until he heard them say.
 
“Whooaa, why is Bang Yong Guk here?”
“Yong Guk is sooo handsome;” squealed another girl
 
“Junsu, what are they talking about? Who is here?” Junho looked at him waiting for an answer.  “I heard Bang Yong Guk came. Maybe he is dating one of the girls here.”Junsu nodded his head to a group of girls who were like always looking into a mirror and putting on make up.“Sure, it must be that,” Junho whispered but couldn’t suppress a worried look.
 
At that moment a girl run to her friends, “yah, yah it’s not enough that she has Junho, now even Bang Yong Guk is flirting with the new girl.”
 
Junho stood up at once; he even made his chair fell. Everyone stared at him who was fuming with anger. He looked straight at the girl who just ran in “Where did you say Yong Guk is?” she was just staring at him as it was the first time ever Junho talked to her. “Yah, I asked you a question.”
“eeeuhhh he…he…he is in class 3-1 with..”
 
He stormed out of the cafeteria before even letting her finish her sentence. “That bastard is dead if he touches her,” Chansung and Junsu started following him, they didn’t understand what was happening. When Junho walked in, he saw Yong Guk trying to ruffle her hair but she slapped his hand away. That’s my girl, he smirked.
 
“Yah, Bang Yong Guk, you got some nerves showing up in my school,” he yelled to him angrily. Yong Guk turned around and smiled at him, “oooups, is this your school? I came here to have a date with Lee Eun Ju-sshi you don't mind do you ?” he swung his arm around her neck and approached her head to his. “It’s not enough to have Junho as a rival but I need to watch out for this bastard too,” Woo Bin mumbeld while looking at Yong Guk.
 
Junho grabbed Yong Guks arm and pushed him away of Eun Ju.
 
“Princess, are you okay?” Eun Ju was still spacing out. He shook her shoulders, “ Eun Ju what happened?” his focus turned to Yong Guk “Gae-se-ki-ya, what did you do to her?”
 
Yong Guk smiled to him, “Sorry, I have to go.” He waved at Eun-Ju and just jumped out of the window.
Girls started screaming about how amazing this guy was,who he just landed on his two feet.
 
Eun-Ju's POV
 
I still couldn’t understand what happened.
“He’s not who you think he is! You should be careful,” I couldn’t forget what Bang Yon Guk told me. Why did he say that about Junho? I looked to Junho’s desk; he was gazing outside of the window.
 
Since Yong Guk’s visit, he didn’t pay attention to what the teacher said instead he just shifted his gaze between the window and me. I pretended I didn’t notice he was looking at me but I could feel his gaze burning on me. “Oppa, I will go back home first.” I took my books and went to my locker. He slammed the door of my locker shut, “did you forget you promised me a date yesterday?” he looked me deep in my eyes and approached his face to mine. With every step he made towards me I took a step back until I my back was against my locker and had no way to go.
“Ooh, I know but I still have to go home. What do you want to do?” I looked up meeting his eyes. “Just dress pretty, we are going out tonight. I will pick you up at 10 o’clock.” He kissed the tip of my nose and left waving his hand.
 
I could finally breath again but I didn’t get the chance to tell him I needed permission before going out.
 
________________________________________