Saved by them again

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

“Princess, let’s go out tonight. Let’s celebrate the end of the finals,” Junho hugged me. “I’m sorry but I have a thing to do, I will join you after I finish that.” I lied to him because I didn’t want him to know that I was working. I felt really bad about lying to him but I had to. Last time we talked about work he tried to give her money so I wouldn’t work myself. “Again, we didn’t have a date in ages. I miss you to death princess, just let’s go out.”

“I promise you I will call you once I finished what I have to do.” I pecked him on the lips before running out of the school. I rushed home and got out of my uniform. I wore a black skirt and a white blouse. I hated working in that restaurant that looked more like a bar. People would always get drunk but still the pay was incredible. They didn’t mind that I was a high schoolgirl so I just put with it.

Author’s POV

Yong Guk and his boys where gathered in one of the restaurant near Eun-Ju’s house. They were going to have dinner and than go greet her. It was time that they worked on their relationship with Eun-Ju. The waiter came to take their order “pff, we always get the waiter, I wanted the waitress she looks hot. Look at her legs.” Himchan pointed at the waitress at the other table “we can’t even see her face” Yong Guk replied. The waitress dropped the glass of wine she was filling on the costumers lap.

“I’m so sorry’ the girl bowed 90 degrees several time while repeating her apology. The guy stood up and grabbed her by the wrist “do you think an apology is enough?”

“Customer, can you let my wrist go it hurts.” She tried getting out of his grip but he wouldn’t let go.

“Hyung that voice sounds like noona,” Zelo said to Yong Guk. “Why would Eun-Ju work in a place like this?” the girl screamed again to let her go. This time Zelo was sure it was Eun-Ju “Hyung I’m sure it’s her.” “if it’s her I’m going to kill the guy and kill her afterwards for working here.” Yong Guk and the rest of B.A.P. stood up and went over to the other table. Himchan grabbed the man’s arm “let go of the lady,” he said in an icy tone. “Oppa?” Eun-Ju was confused to see Yong Guk standing in front of her.

“You I will deal with you later. Did you just touch my sister?” the man realized what he just had done. He had messed around with B.A.P. without even realizing it.

“I’m…I’m….so…so…sorry, I didn’t know she was your sister,” the guy stuttered seeing B.A.P. around him. “I’m not a person who forgives, boys take care of him,” he ordered to Daehyung and Jongup. Yong Guk grabbed Eun-Ju’s arm and dragged her out. Her boss rushed in front of them “where do you think you are going? Your shift is not over.”

“She is quitting, now move.” He pushed the man out of his way and went out followed by Zelo, Youngjae and Himchan.

 

“Yah, why did you do that? I really need that job.” Yong Guk stopped his track “I don’t care, that man disrespected you in front of everyone. That restaurant isn’t a place for you to work in; it’s not even a decent restaurant. Why are you working? If you need money just come live with us.”

“Oppa, I don’t need a place to live, I need work. Forget it I don’t know why I bother.”  I wanted to leave but Yong Guk grabbed my arm. “Don’t even think about leaving alone. Himchan take her home and stay there with her until I call you.”

“What? Hyung why do I need to do that?” “Because I say so” he glared at him and that was enough for Himchan to do as he was told.

“Eun-Ju-ah let’s go.” He pulled her by her hand and dragged her to his car. “I know you don’t like us but just follow his order. Hyung is sweet with you now but you shouldn’t ignore his orders.” Himchan was talking without looking at me. “I don’t hate you guys, I just don’t know what to think about B.A.P.”

“We are not that bad, I know that every time we met each other we didn’t leave a great impression, but believe me Yong Guk really considers you as his real sister.”

I just nodded; this whole situation was too much for me. We finally arrived at my apartment. I let Himchan in as I didn’t want to feel Yong Guk’s wrath.

“Give me Yong Guk oppa’s phone number I need to call him.”

“Whae?”

“I need to let him know that I have somewhere to go. I don’t want to get you in trouble by just leaving.” He gave me the number and I call Yong Guk.

“Yobeseyo, I’m just letting you know that I have an appointment with Junho so I’m leaving.”

“Don’t dream about getting out of your apartment without Himchan.”

“I can’t take him with me to see Junho.”

“It’s with him or you don’t get out. Just one word from me and Himchan will make sure you won’t leave your apartment, trust me Ju-Ju he is stronger than you think.”

“Fine, I will take him with me.”

I hung up and looked at Himchan, thank god he was dressed up. “Himchan let’s go to the club named 24H, Junho is waiting for me there.”

“That’s the Lee’s territory, B.A.P. can’t go there.”

“Okay, I’m getting tired hearing territory this territory that, stop your high school rivalry.” Himchan cracked out when he hear me say high school rivalry “it’s a bit more than that but it’s better to ask your boyfriend about that.”

“Fine, I will get changed and than we will go.”

 

Himchan was like Junho; a madman behind the steering wheel. The bouncer stopped Himchan from entering. “I told you I couldn’t get in.” “He is with me, Junho knows about it” I lied trying to convince the bouncer. He stepped away when he heard that and let us in.

“Try to keep calm and please don’t make Junho mad. I’m risking my freaking relationship by bringing you here.” I was really worried about Junho’s reaction but I couldn’t just cancel our date he would have barged in my apartment and it would be harder to explain why Himchan and me were alone at my place. Himchan was walking next to me glaring at anyone who looked at him. “Can’t you smile?” I asked him. “No, I can’t you are sending me into the lion’s den and you want me to smile.” I giggled at the comparison; maybe this was a bad idea. We arrived at the VIP room,

“Young master, it’s your girlfriend with a guest,” he quickly announced and waited for the permission to let us in. “let them in.” Junho answered.

Junho was looking happy to see me and got up to kiss me but he stopped halfway when he saw Himchan.

“What the hell is he doing here?” he pointed at him.