I miss him so much

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I was finally home; I just kept rubbing on my stomach. Himchan was looking at my stomach too “I hope it’s a girl” he smiled at me. “Why?”

“I would love to have a niece, we are all boys. So a girl would be welcome for a change.”

“Himchan, comawo, you were a great help today. I didn’t think I could count on you like that.”

“Well, after all you are pregnant I must be nice.” He went to the kitchen and brought back a plate of fruit. “Here eat, we won’t you back in the hospital. I can’t cook so I just cut some fruits” I took over the piece of apple he gave me. I heard my doorbell ring “I will see who it’s.” Himchan went and asked through the intercom who it was. I heard Yi-Xing oppa’s voice, Himchan looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “It’s my friend let him in, but don’t forget this is our secret.” I pointed at my tummy. He nodded and went to open the door. Yi Xing looked surprised to see Himchan but smiled warmly to him. Himchan shook his hand “I’m Kim Himchan, I’m Eun-Ju’s oppa” I was surprised to hear him say that but smiled. Well I guess he didn’t totally lie.

“Ooh, I didn’t know she had a brother.” Yi Xing looked at me “it’s a good kept secret.” I winked at him. Luhan followed behind Yi Xing, “are you alright, Woo Bin told us you fainted and went to the hospital.”

Dammit I totally forgot about Woo Bin being there

“She is alright, she worked a bit too hard that’s all.” Himchan winked and sat next to me. “Well, I’m glad you are alright,” Yi xing sighed of relieve.

I took out my phone and texted Woo Bin to keep my pregnancy a secret for the moment, Yi Xing and Luhan were my friends but I didn’t want the whole world to know I was pregnant.

Author”s POV

Luhan excused himself and left Eun-Ju’s apartment. He dialed Junho’s number “Shau yie, she ‘s fine. She just fainted because of overworking herself. There is something else Himchan from B.A.P. is with her, I think they are back.” He hung up immediately after reassuring Junho.

Junho finally sat down; he was pacing around his living room for almost 1 hour now. From the moment Luhan had called him with the news that Eun-ju was at the hospital. He was ready to rush over to her but Taecyeon held him back; “if you go know she will know that someone is keeping a watch on her.”

Junho gave in to his friend and waited for news from Eun-Ju, but now it’s enough. “I’m going to see her, I don’t care what the consequences are. I need to see her.” he took his keys and speeded to her apartment.  Junsu and Chansung followed behind him with a second car. They didn’t want to see their friend hurt again.

Junho got out of his car and rushed up the stairs.

He reached Eun-Ju’s apartment out of breath. He started knocking on the door and calling out Eun-Ju’s name. Eun-Ju recognized his voice immediately and stiffened in her couch. “Do you want me to send him away?” Himchan stood up ready to beat the crap out of him if needed, always letting his temper getting the better hand of him. Eun-Ju stood up “I will take care of this myself.”

She stepped out of her apartment and opened to say something but nothing came out. Junho grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug “Pabo, you don’t know how scared I was.”  He hugged her so tightly, he was afraid if he let her go that she would leave him again. “mianhe,..” He cut her off before she could say anything else

“Just a minute, let me just hold you for a minute and than I will leave.”

Eun-Ju was just standing their not knowing if she should put her arms around him or not, finally she just let her arms slide next to her body. A tear escaped her eye, while feeling Junho’s warm breath on her neck. She smelled his scent and couldn’t help but think she should let him know the truth.  She pulled back from his hug and looked at his eyes. His eyes were so gentle but full of sadness. She missed him, she missed his eye-smile, she missed his hugs, his sweet words. She missed everything about him, but when she sees him she remembers the scene she saw in his house.

She turned around and was ready to step into the apartment when she felt his arms around her waist again “mianhe, I just needed to see you.”

Eun-Ju was biting on her under lip to keep her tears from flowing. Chansung and Junsu where looking at the scene and felt bad for the both of them. They understood why Eun-Ju was reacting like that; the most of them would just marry a girl their parent chose so she wouldn’t need to know what they do for work. But Junho had always refused to do it that way especially when he met Eun-Ju he knew she was the girl he would spend the rest of his days with.

“Eun-Ju-ah you are looking good” Junsu said. Eun-Ju turned around and saw her two friends, she was actually glad to see them. At least now she new they were okay. She may have stopped all contact with Junho and his friends but she still worried a lot about him. It would always cross her mind that they could get injured at any moment. That made her even more anxious.

Eun-Ju showed a weak smile “I’m glad you are fine.” This time she entered her house and closed the door behind her. She walked to the living room and felt all her strength disappear from her legs.  She let herself slide down and was sitting on her knees, crying. Himchan looked at her with disbelief, why is she torturing herself like this.

Yi Xing hurried over to her “What’s wrong? he hugged her and cradled her like a little baby. “I miss him so much” she said in between her sobbing. Himchan walked over and took her out of Yi Xing’s hug and put her in her bed. He locked the door of her bedroom and turned to the two guys “You should leave now, she is resting.”  Luhan was clenching his fist, stupid jerk things he can boss us around. He was going to leave anyway it just made him mad to see Himchan bossing him around. Yi Xing felt his friend heating up and grabbed him by his arm “Fine, tell Eun-Ju she should rest for a couple of days before going to uni again.”

Himchan texted Yong Guk that Eun Ju was too tired, it would be best not to come tonight. He lay down on the couch and decided to sleep here in case Eun-Ju needed something.