Woo Bin and Me

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I woke up in the infirmary room; Woo Bin was sitting on the edge of the bed. “Hey, baby doll how are you feeling?” he curled my hair around my ear. “I’m fine” I lied, of course I lied it was hurting like hell. Two guys just hit me at once; who wouldn’t be hurting?

“They hit you pretty bad. The nurse told me that you should rest a few days. I told you that guy didn’t deserve you, look at your face. Who was the other one?”

“That’s my Oppa.”

“Since when do you have an Oppa? I told you were an only daughter.”

“I am. He is my stepbrother.” I tried to get up and suppress the shrieking pain over my body.

“Your brother or not, I’m going to kill the both of them” he stood up but I caught his arm.

“oppaaaa, if you leave me alone who is going to help me.” I puffed my cheeks and acted cute. It was the only way to make him stay, Woo Bin’s weakness was me calling him oppa and doing some aegyo.

“Fine, I will take you home. Using my weakness against me, not fair baby doll.” He helped me out of the bed and put an arm around my back to support me while walking. While walking out of the room I was a bit surprised that Junho didn’t come.

I hope he didn’t get in a fight with Yong Guk oppa.

It was really hard to walk so I was a bit relieved when I saw that Woo Bin had come with his motorcycle to school. He took out a pink helmet “yours, I still have it.”  “I remember when we bought it together; couple helmets” I whispered. He didn’t catch the last thing I said and put the helmet on me. He helped me on the motorcycle. It didn’t really help that I had a skirt on. He looked at me trying to hold my skirt and took of his jacket. “Here I will putt this on you it will help a little. Don’t worry I will drive slowly.”

I put my arm around his waist and leaned my head on his back; this feeling was just like the old days. My thoughts traveled back in time, back to our first meeting.

Flashback

It was in the mid spring when Eun-Ju got transferred to her new school. It wasn’t the first time she had to transfer schools. When she arrived she noticed a boy leaning at the wall next to the front gate.  He was tall, had brown hair and a pair of dark piercing eyes. He looked like a bad boy and Eun Ju couldn’t help but think that this guy was exactly her style of guy.

Woo Bin looked at the girl who just passed him. “Who is that?” he mumbled to his friend. “Must be the transfer student I heard about. You know what they say?” “What?”

“They call her lightning.”

 “whae?”

“Because she is as fast as the lighting and I heard her punches are no joke.”

“Totally my kind of girl,” he whispered while looking her get in the school.

Eun-Ju walked in the class and saw the same guy she had just seen at the front gate sitting in the back of the class. Like every time she got into a new class she had to introduce herself. “I’m Lee Eun-Ju” she said bluntly and went to sit in the back at the only left empty seat. People where all staring at her, as she didn’t even bother to button up her blouse like she should, or tie her tie like it should been tied. “Yah, Eun-Ju” a guy next to her whispered “ deh?” she looked at him a bit annoyed. “I’m Woo Bin, but you can call me jagi-ah or oppa just chose.” Eun Ju glared at him “I don’t think so” she put on her earphones and put her head down on her arm.

Eun-Ju went to the canteen to get something to eat. Woo Bin followed her and put his arm around her neck “so, Baby doll did you think about what you are going to call me? Oppa sounds nice to me.”

“Why should I? We are in the same class, so we are from the same age no?”

“No, I’m older so call me oppa.” Eun-Ju looked at his arm “you should take your arm off me.” she shrugged her shoulders to get them of but he held tighter. “What if I don’t want to?” “I will make you.” she grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back before letting go and leave him behind stunned.

“Hyung are you okay?” he was still gazing at her when she left. “Totally my style. She is gonna be mine that’s for sure.” Eun-Ju heard him say that and chuckled, as she thought the same thing. When school ended he was waiting for her at the gate.

“Baby doll, I will walk you home” he said as soon as he saw her.

“Woo Bin, you sure are persistent.”

“Well, let’s start by being friends, I’m sure we will get along just great.”