it's two now

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Author POV

Bang Yong Guk and Himchan were standing in front of the door waiting for Eun-Ju. Himchan was irritated “Hyung, do we really need to eat with her? She isn’t even nice to us.” “Shut up” Yong Guk punched him on the arm when he saw Eun-Ju approaching.

She wasn’t looking good, her face was pale and she started loosing her balance. She tried grabbing the doorknob but fell down. Fortunately, Myoongsoo was standing behind her and could catch her right in time.

Yong Guk hurried over to her and started shaking her “Ju-Ju, what’s wrong open your eyes. Himchan help me put her on my back and let’s get her to the hospital.” Himchan did as he was told. Yong Guk started running towards his car, Woo bin saw Eun-Ju being carried away and started running after them. Yong Guk put Eun-Ju into his car and drove to the nearest hospital. What he didn’t know was that Woo Bin was following him as well as Myoongsoo.

Yong Guk was panicking when he got into the emergency room and started shouting “I need a doctor in here.”

A doctor and two nurses hurried over and placed Eun-Ju on a bed. “What happened to her?” the doctor ased Yong Guk. But he was just staring at Eun-Ju “she just fainted” Himchan answered in his place.

“Fine, don’t worry we will run some blood test and see what is happening. Go wait into the waiting room.” The doctor took Eun-Ju to an examination room and left the boys waiting. Woo Bin and Myoongsoo arrived at the same time. “Yah, what happened to her?” Woo Bin asked Yong Guk “We don’t know, the doctor is going to take some tests and let us know.”

Myoongsoo looked amused at Yong Guk’s face. I guessed right, this girl was the one who can bring them all down. He wasn’t going to leave before knowing what happened to her. You never know maybe it can help me.

They were waiting for 15 minutes before the doctor came back. “You can go see her now.” They all walked into the room, Eun Ju finally woke up and was looking at the doctor. “Who is your guardian?”

Eun-Ju looked around her and didn’t know what to say. “I’m her guardian, I’m her brother.” Yong Guk stepped forward

“fine, can you explain me why this pregnant girl is underfed, over-exhausted and stressed.”  Eun-Ju’s jaw dropped open “Doctor, did you just say pregnant?” Yong Guk couldn’t believe what he just heard. Woo Bin looked at Eun-Ju his eyes looked sad. Myoongsoo smirked and left the room as soon as he heard the news.

“Yes, she is pregnant. You have to take better care of your sister. Make sure she rests a lot and that she feeds herself better.” Yong Guk nodded, the doctor left and the three boys turned to Eun-Ju.

Eun-Ju buried her face in her cushion “Yah, Ju-Ju what the hell is wrong with you? I’m going to kill Lee Junho. He is the father, right?”

“oooh god just kill me right now. Okay let me be clear to everyone; nobody is going to tell anything to Junho. You got that?”

She glared to the three guys and they nodded in agreement. “It’s our secret nobody else needs to know that.” “Fine, only if you agree with one condition.” Yong Guk crossed his arms in front of his chest. “What’s your condition?”

“You stop working at the supermarket and you let us back in your life.”

“That’s two but fine I agree, just make sure Junho doesn’t get to know about this.”

“It’s a deal.” Yong Guk smiled satisfied “Himchan stay with her and take her home when the doctor allows it.”

I always need to do does stupid jobs

He just nodded to Yong Guk. Woo Bin was still under shock, he just heard the girl he loves is pregnant with Junho’s baby. Fate was really mocking him. He had thought of getting back with her now that Junho was out of the picture but it seems he is still a part of her life if she likes it or not.

“Eun-Ju, I will see you later. I need to go.” He sighed and just left. This was too much even for him.

Eun-Ju was left alone with an awkward Himchan pacing around the room. “Himchan oppa, you are making me dizzy. Can you please sit still?”

“Yah, Eun-Ju-ah did you just call me oppa?” he widened his eyes as he looked at her. “Ooh, I did?”

“You are freaking out right?” Himchan was sitting on the edge of the bed “how did you know?” Eun-Ju looked at Himchan who turned really serious. “ I would freak out too, don’t worry we are here for you. I know we two don’t get along but B.A.P. will really help you as much as we can. Don’t you think Junho has the right to know?” he frowned as he asked her that question.

She didn’t answer, “I don’t like Junho, hell i'm the first to smile if he gets hurt, but if it was me I would like to know I’m going to be a father. I know you freaked out when you heard he’s a part of a mafia, do you really want your kid to grow up without a father?”

Eun-Ju was a bit startled by this mature side of Himchan. She never saw this side before. Telling Junho means having him back in her life, maybe even getting back together but does she really want that? would she be able to raise her child in that kind of environment?

“Just think about it,”

A nurse came in “Miss Lee, do you want to make and echography to see the baby?” “Really? Can I do that?”

“Yeah, just a second I will get everything ready. Your boyfriend can stay too,” she pointed to Himchan and left. “Boyfriend?” Eun-Ju looked at Himchan and cracked up. “Yah, Eun-Ju that’s not funny.”

“Yes, it is. I just imagined us together and seriously it’s hilarious.”

Himchan laughed to and scratched the back of his head “do you want me to stay with you?” he asked a bit shyly.

“Would you mind? I’m a bit afraid nervous, I don’t have anyone else.”

“Don’t worry I will stay with you. After all you are like a sister to me. To all of B.A.P. I hate to admit it but B.A.P. really missed you especially Zelo. He missed his noona.”

Eun –Ju smiled softly “comawo.”

The nurse came in with the equipment to make the echography. She lifted Eun-Ju’s shirt “this will feel a bit cold” she put on the gel on her stomach and Eun-Ju flinched a bit.

Himchan and Eun-Ju were glued at the monitor in front of them when they heard the sound heartbeat of the baby resonate through the room. “Eun-Ju-ah that’s your baby.” Himchan was smiling brightly “omoo look how small the baby looks” Eun-Ju was getting exited too. A tear dropped on her cheek while looking at the monitor “why are you crying?” Himchan bended over her, “because I’m happy.”

Yong Guk was pacing to the room “okay, so no one screams, curse or fight in front of Eun-Ju. She is fragile so everyone has to behave. Got that?” The rest of B.A.P. just stared at him “ hyung, what are you talking about? Is Eun-Ju sick?” Youngjae hadn’t seen Eun-Ju for a while so he was a bit worried."No, there just is something like that, I will let her tell you herself. Just promise me that everyone is going to support her.” the guys looked at him and just nodded.