Thinking about him

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I looked at the guy sitting next to me; he smiled sweetly. I smiled back when I felt my phone vibrate.

Hi princess,

It’s your first day at uni so I wanted to wish you luck. I miss you.

Fighting!

Your one and only Junho

I couldn’t help but smile when I saw the text; my heart was fluttering again. I really missed him too but I couldn’t just admit that. “He still calls himself my one and only” I mumbled before I put the phone on my desk and tried to concentrate on the course. It was hard but I liked it. When the bell rang I was buzzy picking up my stuff when I saw the guy next to me looking at me. “I’m Kim Myoongsoo but my friends call me L” he smiled and reached out his arm. I was going to shake his hand when Woo Bin put his arm around my neck and pulled me over. “Let’s go.”

“Wait I need to take my stuff.” “Don’t worry I have that already.” Yi Xing took my bag and shot a glare to Myoongsoo. Luhan was waiting at the door “you shouldn’t befriend random guys.” He wasn’t too happy with me but well again Luhan was never happy. “Aren’t you all a bit overprotective? He’s just some guy from class.” 

“Just befriend girls, don’t you think you have enough of boy friends.” Woo Bin pointed at Luhan and Yi Xing “you never stay with girls.”

“I don’t get along with them. Let’s just go have lunch, I don’t have courses in the afternoon and you?” I looked at the 3 guys who sighed simultaneously “okay, I will just go to the gym I need to have a bit of exercise before going to work.” Yi Xing frowned at me “shouldn’t you take it easier, you don’t look to good. Maybe you should stop working for a while.”  “I need the money” I sighed when I thought about dragging the boxes in the supermarket. After finishing lunch I left the 3 guys and got out of the cafeteria.

Author POV

Myoongsoo was waiting for Eun-Ju in front of the campus. He knew she had to pass by him for getting to the bus stop so this was ideal to talk to her. Exo and that annonying boy won’t be here now so I just have to make a good impression. That’s not that hard; girls love me.

Eun-Ju walked passed him without giving him a glance, she was staring at her cellphone. Myoonsoo followed her and cleared his troath, Eun-Ju looked and saw Myoongsoo smiling at her. “I thought it was you, you still didn’t give me your name.” Eun-Ju looked at his reached out hand but ignored it “I’m sorry I have to go I don’t have time right now.” She was still thinking about Junho and if she had to reply to his text or not.  What the hell she just ignored me, dammit this job will be hard “did I do something wrong?” he was still walking next to her when he caught the text she was staring at.

Ooh so she still has feelings for Junho this will make my job harder and easier at the same time.

He just followed her quietly as she stepped into her usual gym. It had been some time that she had trained and today she really needed to release all the stress she had. Junho was haunting her thoughts. The only way to forget him was to have some training.

Eun-Ju came out of the dressing room wearing sport pants and a sports top. She finally noticed how Myoongsoo was there too. “Are you following me?” she raised an eyebrow.

“No, I’m here to train too” he lied, obviously. This girl wasn’t even his type of girl, he liked the sweet innocent kind of type but she was everything but sweet. He looked at her how she got into the boxing ring with her trainer and started to practice her high kicks and punches. She looked as she was relieving al her anger and stress. Her trainer looked at her “you should take a break I will be back in 10 minutes, hydrate yourself in the meantime. Are you sure everything is fine?” he looked at her a bit worried. Eun-Ju smiled “I’m fine, don’t worry. I’m just having a lot of stress.”

The trainer patted her shoulder and got down of the ring. Eun-Ju was drinking water when Myoongsoo got in the ring “let’s spar together.”

“Forget it, I don’t want to hurt you” Eun-Ju smirked. “Just worry about yourself instead of me.” he threw a punch that she barely avoided.

He’s fast 

They started sparring together and to be honest Eun-Ju was having fun. Myoongsoo didn’t hold back as her other 3 friends. They were always afraid of hurting her; Myoongsoo didn’t care about that. He hated to lose especially against a girl.

Now I get why they call her Lightning she really is fast, but not as fast as me.

After 5 minutes, Eun-Ju founded herself on the ground with Myoongsoo looking down on her. She was so focused on his upper body trying to avoid the punches that she hadn’t even seen the lower kick he made.

She sat up and started rubbing on her back, it was hurting like hell from the fall. “Not bad for a girl.” Myoongsoo said while smirking. He held out his hand to help her up and she gently accepted. “Thanks, for the training time.” She left the training gym and went to the dressing room, took a shower and left to go to work.

Myoongsoo arrived at his house, actually to be exact at Infinte’s house. “Well, did you finally meet the girl?”  Woohyung asked. “Yes, she is a though one.”

Hoya started laughing “worried that you can’t make her fall for you?”

“She is still in love with Junho; so it will be hard but the good thing is if we get her Junho will react instantly. Even after 2 months he’s still texting her.” Myoongsoo smirked when he thinks about the text he saw earlier. 

“Make sure you bring her here, if not I will do it my way.” Sungkyu walked in the living room looking at them with a firm face. “It’s not that easy, Lee Junho put two of EXO’s guys around her. There is even a third guy with her I’m still trying to figure out who he is. Give me 2 weeks if it won’t work we will do it your way.” Sungkyu gave a nod.