business?

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I always regretted getting in the car with Junho, he always drove like a madman. He was laughing when we got out of the car “Junho, I swear this is the last time I get in with you” I yelled to him. “Princess, don’t say that I will force you into the car” he stuck out his tongue.

Junsu and Chansung where already standing in front of the building. “wooah, lovebirds it’s about time.” I was a bit surprised that Chansung was the one who called us like that. It was usually Junsu who made those sorts of comment. “Mian, but we really did as fast as we could.” I was relieved that the only thing we still needed to do in my new apartment was the bedroom. Everybody helped out so we finished quickly. My apartment had only one room, a living room with an open kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet. I had a little veranda with a great view. The design was sleek and modern.

“Eun-Ju-ah you should cook dinner for us since we helped you out,” Junsu ordered me. “You are right, princess you should cook for us.”“Alright I will cook but first we have to got to the market together.”

We went to a nearby market to buy the ingredients for tonight’s dinner. “What do you want me to cook for dinner?” I looked at Junsu of course as he was whining the whole time about dinner. “Jinjja? I get to choose, not Junho?” he pointed at my sweetheart who was sulking. “jagi-ah, I will cook what you like when we are alone” I whispered in his ears and a smile formed automatically. “I want samgyeopsal” he started jumping around like a little kid. “fine, we will make that; it’s not really cooking than.”

“Eun-Ju-ah I want Bibimbap. Can you make that for me?” Chansung gave me a cute look. “of course, I will make that for you. Junsu go get the lettuce. Chansung you get the namul (seasoned vegetables) and the chili pepper paste. Junho and me will take care of the meat and the drinks.”

We split up in three and met at the cash register. Junho insisted to pay like every time we went somewhere; I really felt bad about that.

We hurried back home and everyone started helping out except for Junsu like usual he was just playing games in the living room. Chansung was a great help, we both did everything; Junho was just standing uncomfortable looking how we work together. “You should let me help you too.” He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. “Oppa, this isn’t helping but distracting. Here wash the lettuce and you can help grill the meat to eat.”

We sat down on the ground to eat all together. “Eun-Ju-ah, it’s really tasty. You are a great cook” Junsu exclaimed with a mouth full of bibimbap. “You should thank Chansung too he helped a lot.” I smiled at him, which made him feeling embarrassed. “ani, I didn’t do much”

“Chansung, are you blushing to my girl?” Junho glared at him and was going to say something but I stiffed a wrap in his mouth. “shuuut, you shouldn’t talk while eating. Ouri Chansung is the best!” I put up me thumb and smiled at the jealous Junho.

After finishing dinner they helped out with the cleaning. Everyone left except for Junho when Woo Bin called me.

“Yoboseyo, ooh Woo-Bin oppa where are you? Okay wait I will open the door.”

I looked at Junho “he is in front of the building I can’t send him away.” He looked annoyed but nodded. Those two still didn’t get along, so I tried not to see them together; today was an exception.

“Oppa, come in. I’m glad you came. Did you have dinner?” I gave him a quick hug and dragged him in the living room. “Ooh, I already ate. I just wanted to see if everything was okay in your new apartment.” He handed me a gift bag. “Ooh, oppa what is that?”“Just open it and see.” He smiled at me. Junho was looking at the both of us a bit annoyed.

The 3 of us sat down on the couch and I opened his present. “omooo oppa I love it.” The present was a pair of cute pink slippers. I put them on and admired them “oppa, don’t you think they look great” I saw Junho forcing a smile “princess, everything looks great on you.” he pecked me on the cheek. “Let’s have a drink, you can’t pay a visit without even getting something to drink.” I brought out a bottle of Soju and was about to pour a cup when Junho took it over. “Let me do it.” he poured a glass for Woo Bin, one for him and one for me. We all started drinking, the boys faster than me.

“So, what are you doing after high school? It’s almost over.Ddid you guys already decide what you are going to do?”

“I’m going to college” Woo bin answered with a big smile. I looked at him a bit shocked “seriously, did you get in with your grades?” “My grades are just fine, I’m not perfect but yes I got in.” he gave me a slight punch on the arm. “Oppa, are you going to college?”

“oooh, no I need to take care of the family business.”

“I see, and what is your business exactly? You always say you have to take care of business but you never told me what you exactly do.”  Woo Bin and I started gazing at Junho, he swallowed a few times before answering “well, you know just business.”

I still didn’t get why he always avoid my questions when it came to his business. He got saved by his phone that started ringing. “Princess I’m sorry it’s an important call,” he said quickly before going to the bedroom to answer.

“Baby doll, don’t you think he is acting a bit weird?” “eeeuuh, yeah I think so too. Just let him be. He will eventually tell me what he does.”

“If you say so, by the way did you get into college?”

“Ooh, yes. I got into Seoul University but the tuition is kinda high so I need to find a job. I have some money from the house that I sold but I still need some living expenses.”

Woo Bin looked at me a bit worried “working? You never worked before.”

“There is a first time for everything.” I smiled weakly not even convinced by what I said myself.

“Okay, if you need help I’m here for you. I need to go now I still have to work, just like you I need money too.” He gave me a kiss on my forehead and left without even bidding Junho goodbye.

I cleared the table and walked towards my room. I had the doorknob in my hand when I heard Junho say, “just make sure to take care of it. Don’t leave any evidence behind”

“Take care of what?” I asked while walking in.

Junho’s expression changed “I will call you back” he hung up the phone immediately.

“Who were you talking to? And what do you mean with don’t leave any evidence behind? Junho answer me.”