The Date

All Along

 

You woke up Saturday morning feeling especially groggy, due to the difference of sleep schedule.

"Kyura, make sure you finish your chores before you even think of going out today." Your mom reminded you. 

"Nae omma." You groaned as you rolled out of bed. You trudged down the hallway and collapsed on the couch, your brothers piling on top of you right after. You wiggled away from your brothers in annoyance. 
 

"Nutella and toast Kyura?" Your mom asked from the kitchen. You mumbled in the couch pillow "Yes.." and later ate your breakfast.
 

Time for chores. You looked over at the clock sitting on top of your desk. Your date wasn't for another four and a half hours, so you decided to finish your chores by 11 to get ready. 

You chose your outfit as soon as you finished the laundry. You decided to dress casually since you didn't know where Minhyuk would take you. You picked out dark blue skinny jeans and a gray long-sleeved crop top. You took your shower and threw on your clothes. The time was 11:15 and you decided to straighten your hair and sweep your bangs to the side, leaving them in their natural wavy state. You applied BB cream and some light lip gloss. You had your little kuropi purse ready with your cell phone and cash, checked yourself out one last time, then walked out to the living room to grab your shoes. You wore your gray and black skater shoes to match your tomboy style. You said goodbye to your family before leaving the house with your keys.

"Be home before dark!" Your mom yelled out before you. "Nae omma saranghaeyo!"

--

You arrived at the boba shop within 15 minutes. Minhyuk hadn't arrived yet, so you took a table and ordered a drink. Right when the waiter arrived with your drink, the door jingled. You saw Minhyuk walk in looking around the store. 

"Minhyuk oppa!" You signaled him. He raised his eyebrows acknowledging you. 

"Annyeong Kyura-ah. Did you wait long?" He greeted. You shook your head as you sipped your drink.

"Aniyo. I just got here and ordered a drink." He nodded and signaled a waiter to take his order. After the waiter left, Minhyuk turned his attention back to you. You smiled to him and examined his features. He was wearing a black cardigan with a dark gray flannel shirt that was pulled to his elbows along with his cardigan. You never noticed how physically fit he was until now. His cute face always overshadowed his body. Suddenly he placed his elbows on the table with his head on top if his hands. He made a cute face on as he stared at you almost lovingly. 

"Are you admiring me Kyura-ah?" He asked innocently, batting his eyelashes. You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "Sure thing oppa. Whatever you say." Minhyuk giggled picking his head up and took a sip from his drink. 

"Ah Kyura, you look so pretty without your glasses on." Minhyuk said with a smile. You blushed and looked down slightly at the sudden compliment. You heard Minhyuk chuckle on the other side of the table and kicked his leg gently. "Ah!" He yelped. You giggled at the reaction and he furrowed his eyebrows at you. 

"Where will we be going oppa?" You tilted you head innocently as if nothing had happened. 

"Tch...we're going on a walk together." He stated simply. You leaned forward waiting for whatever else he had to say. He chuckled at your cuteness, "Kaja?" You both stood up and left the shop. As soon as the two of you walked out of the shop, Minhyuk slipped his hand into yours.

You jumped at the sudden contact. He smiled down at you, but you let him be. The two of you walked down a few roads, passing by many restaurants, and a few business buildings and shops. The town you were walking in was covered in lights for the winter season--The rooftops still covered in snow. You caught sight of a giant snowflake hanging on the electric lines and pestered Minhyuk about taking a picture with you two under it. He rolled his eyes as you pulled him along to take the picture. The two of you looked upwards pointing at the spectacle as someone took the picture.

"Look at that couple! They're so cute!" You heard a young married couple yell out pointing at you and Minhyuk. You blushed and hurried away. Minhyuk on the other hand was laughing and slowing you down. He pulled you into a back hug making you blush and unable to fight him. He spun you around to face him. You stared into each other's eyes for a moment; he shot a killer smile before loosening his grip on you. You took this opportunity to run away, causing him to chase after you. 

--

You had been walking for about half an hour by now and started wondering where you would be heading. 
"Oppa, where are we going?" You saw the corner of his mouth curl up and raised your eyebrow. 

"You'll see my Kyura-ah." You hit him with your shoulder at his response. He stifled a small laugh then stopped to turn into a neighborhood. You looked around, taking in the surroundings. The neighborhood was full of big houses, mostly two-story. All the houses had a walk way with flowers, unlike yours, which were small hedges. Each house had a back gate, which probably had a pool or garden. Minhyuk suddenly stopped, causing you to bump into him.

"Eh!" You whined when you hit him. Minhyuk turned around and giggled pulling your cheeks outward. 

"War are wee oppaa?" You said as he held onto your cheeks. He began to burst out in laughter when you spoke and let go, grasping his stomach. "Yah! Why did you stop! Where are we huh?!" You demanded, pouting with your arms crossed.

He caught his breath and finally spoke, "This is my house pabo-yah." He wiped his eye before turning around to unlock the door. He led you in then you two began to remove your shoes. He then led you into a big room with a huge tv and large couch; it looked incredibly comfy making you want to jump on it.

Minhyuk looked confused at the empty living room and yelled out, "Yo!" A moment later Sungjae came out of the kitchen and looked surprised at your presence.

"Hyung..and noona!" He exclaimed. His outburst caused all of BTOB to walk out of the kitchen. Ilhoon walked in second to last, looking to Minhyuk then at you. His eyes landed on yours and Minhyuk's hands still intertwined. You followed his gaze to your hand and immediately let go. You forgot you were holding Minhyuk the whole time. Minhyuk looked at you confused. You looked down with you hands up to your mouth, playing with your fingers. He looked up to see Ilhoon with his shaken expression. Minhyuk smirked and put his hand on your back, leading you into the room. 

You regained your courage and greeted them normally. "Annyeong oppas! I hope I'm not barging in." You bowed politely. 

"Noona! Thank goodness you're here! Now we can play games together!" Sungjae exclaimed throwing you into a hug. Ilhoon looked even more flustered when even the maknae got comfortable touching you. 

"Tch. You think just because she's a girl you can finally win a game?" Peniel scoffed at Sungjae. 

"Yah hyung!" Sungjae yelled. You laughed at their cute bickering. 

"Ah corre? I'm actually pretty good at video games Sungjae-ah." You said sending him an arrogant stare. He narrowed his eyes down to you and accepted your challenge. 

"Eunkwang hyung! Noona and I are playing first!" He announced. You all proceeded to the front of the tv, game console and refreshments ready. 

You stayed at Minhyuk's house for a while, with a winning streak of 4-2. 

"Wah, Kyura-ah is such a pro!" You heard Changseob say. You gave a shy smile and thanked him. Ilhoon couldn't take his eyes off you all day. He smiled at your interaction with all his friends, how well you got along and connected with them, and the new side of you he discovered. 

"Nae Kyura-ah. How are you so good at video games?" He asked. It was the only time he spoke to you all day, besides when you creamed him in a battle earlier when he was whining and tackling you. You looked down shyly at his question, "I play with my brothers a lot.." You answered. He smiled at your shyness and chuckled, "Ah corre?" 
You checked your phone for the time. It was already 4:30 and starting to get dark. You stood up announcing that you had to leave. The boys sighed and whined in disappointment. 

"Kyura-ah, make sure to come more often arasso?" Eunkwang commanded. You smiled and went over to hug him. 

"Nae Eunkwang oppa!" You said enthusiastically with a smile.

"Wha? She called him oppa!" Hyunsik yelled. You chuckled and said, "I'm pretty sure I'm comfortable enough to call you all "oppa" now. EXEPT YOU SUNGJAE!" You said throwing in some aegyo: Yoon Doojoon's famous pose. Everyone clapped, covering their faces and laughing. Sungjae pouted at first but laughed later on with his hyungs at your cuteness. You laughed as well, clasping your stomach. Ilhoon suddenly came next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You looked up at him and smiled, trying to keep from being flustered. He smiled back at you and led you to the door.

"Be sure to come again Kyura-ah." He said cooly. 
"I will Ilhoonie oppa." You said calmly and went to peer into the living room again for one last goodbye. "Anneyong!!" They all waved goodbye to you. You then walked out the door and into Minhyuk's car, waving goodbye to Ilhoon as you drove away.

--

When you arrived at your house, you got out of the car quickly before your parents would scold you. "Thanks oppa for a fun day!" You thanked Minhyuk before shutting the door.

"Call me whenever you want to come and hang out again Kyura." He suggested. You nodded and shut the door behind you. You unlocked the door to your house with a smile on your face, recalling all of its events. 

"I'm home!"  


Hi hi! This chapter was long huh? I noticed the past chapters were pretty short so I didn't hold back on this one :P

How was it? Are there any Minhyuk and Kyura shippers yet?! Honestly, I'm not trying to get them together haha :) Ilhoon is gonna make a comeback at his mean hyung so anticipate it LOL