Absolutely Perfect

All Along

 

You and Ilhoon have been happily together for almost a month. You were finally feeling stress free in regards to your "love life." 

"Kyura-ah!" Ilhoon came behind you and kissed your cheek in the middle of the hallway. You blushed a deep red at his display of affection. 
"Yah! W-why do you have to do that now?" You patted your face repeatedly trying to cover up the redness. He laughed at your embarrassment. He held out his hand for you to take but you only stared at it confused, thinking he wanted you to give him your book. Ilhoon rolled his eyes and took your hand, showing it intertwined with his. You pursed your lips at how he was treating you. He shook it off and walked with you to the first class. 
 
The two of you spent the break together walking around the school. "Ilhoon-ah, no lunch with you and BTOB okay?" 
"Wae? I can't steal my girlfriend whenever I want?" He asked innocently and slipped his hand in yours." You "tsked"at him for being such a flirt to you. 
"I want to hang out with B1A4 and my other friends too." You explained to him. He smiled and nodded to you understandingly. 
"Fine. If you agree to go on a date with me after school." He tried to bargain with you. You nodded happily at his offer and swung your hands together.
 
"So, how was your morning?" Ilhoon asked changing the topic. You thought about it for a bit. "Oh yeah. Today is the day I start my tutoring." You remembered and scratched your cheek. Ilhoon's  eyebrows rose. 
"You tutor?"
"Well, just this once. My teacher asked me to do it."
"That sounds fun." Ilhoon said sarcastically.
"Hehe yup!" You faked a smile. He suddenly stopped and looked at you skeptically.
"Is this person a guy?" He asked.
"Ohh I don't know~" you cooed as you tried to . Ilhoon narrowed his eyes at you playfully. You laughed not wanting to start something. "I actually don't know Ilhoon-ah. I haven't met this mysterious person yet." You poked his cheek. 
"Arasso..." He pouted cutely. You rolled your eyes and let go of his hand, running off to class. "Yah! Aish..Kyura..." He said to himself and followed after you. 
 
You walked into your math class right after lunch and asked your teacher about the student you were supposed to be helping. "Sunsaengnim, when do I meet this student I'll be tutoring?" The teacher stopped her grading to respond to you. 
"He's in my next class. Stay a bit and you can make arrangements later. I'll write a pass for your next class. " You nodded and waited for this boy you would soon meet. 
 
You waited almost all passing period and he still hasn't shown up. Well this guy sure isn't the punctual type. You sighed and blew your bangs annoyed. The bell rang signaling the start of class, and you still haven't left. You turned to your teacher who understood your expression right away. 
"Maybe he isn't--oh! He's here." A boy came rushing into class clutching his bag with one hand. He had blonde hair and was fairly tall, probably six feet. His bangs were ruffled and messy due to his rush. You eyed him up and down, trying to examine his character. He breathed and apologized to the teacher. 
"You're late Jun Hong." The teacher announced. Jun Hong bowed and started to walk over to his seat. "Ah Jun Hong." The teacher called after him before he sat down. "Let me see you outside for a bit." She instructed and motioned for you to follow along. You heard the class whispering and some girls giggling. You looked over your shoulder to see Jun Hong fixing his scarf to cover his mouth. 
 
The teacher shut the door behind her and looked to the two of you. "Jun Hong, it's only your first day back at school and you're already late for class." She reprimanded him. The boy next to you looked very innocent and bowed his head slightly in apology. "Just be on time from now on arasso?" Jun Hong responded quietly, "Nae sunsaengnim." The teacher nodded and motioned to you.
"This is Nam Kyura," she started introducing you, forgetting he knew you already. However, you didn't recognize the young boy at all. You looked at Jun Hong and bowed slightly. "She will help you catch up on what you missed from the first semester." She finished. 
"Annyeonghaesaeyo Jun Hong-sshi." You greeted. He smiled from under his scarf, revealing his eye smile. You smiled at how child-like he was. It didn't seem like he was in high school, much less a third year. "You're a third year?" You asked him politely. He nodded his head repeatedly keeping his same expression but not saying a word. You giggled at his actions then returned your attention to the teacher. "I'll be heading off to class now saem." Your teacher handed you a pass and dismissed you. You bowed then proceeded to your next class. He reminds me of Yoseob you giggled to yourself as you left.
 
"Wah!" Ilhoon came from behind the door as you walked out, giving you a small shock. You held your chest as your heart was beating rapidly. You looked to your boyfriend angrily and turned to walk away. He laughed to himself quietly and chased after you. Ilhoon caught up to you and put his arm around your shoulder. 
"Tch." Was the only response he got from you. He sighed and laid his head on your shoulder. 
"Why are you mad at meee~?" He asked as he did his aegyo. 
"Tch Ilhoon-ah. Why are you such a kid today?" You made a sour face as you put in and took out books from your locker. He immediately stood up straight and removed his arm from your shoulder. You turned and faced Ilhoon clutching your book. He stood tall in front of you in a cool pose. You laughed at what he was trying to do. 
"What are you doing Ilhoon?" You questioned him shaking your head in disappointment. 
"Aren't I handsome?" He asked you with a serious face and gave you a deadly attractive stare. You narrowed your eyes at him teasingly and pursed your lips. 
"You're cute." You backed down and laughed at him. Ilhoon walked up to you and pecked your forehead. 
"But not as cute as you." He whispered but you didn't hear. 

"Our date miss?" He raised an eyebrow and held out his hand to you. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

I hope you enjoyed this update. Ilhoon is better when he's his mischievous self huh? That's what I think ;) So the student? Only true fangirls would know him right away hehe ^_^ 

Ilra, Kyuil, Kyuhoon? I don't know yet. This is all I can come up with so far :/