Long Time No See

All Along

 

You walked into the gates of the school hugging your books against your chest. In front of your locker stood your boyfriend, Ilhoon who appeared to be shivering. You nudged him. "Good morning." 
"It's cold!" He shouted. You gave a look to be quiet as his announcement echoed throughout the hall. He smiled at you weakly as an apology. 
"At least this is an indoor school." You pointed out. Ilhoon put his hands in between your arms and stuck his hands in the pockets of your warm, fluffy jacket and rested his head on your shoulder. 
"Hmm...so warm." He murmured. You giggled at his actions and kissed his lips softly before closing your locker. Ilhoon took his hands out of your pockets and placed them on your hips. 
"You never do that." He said a little surprised. You turned around to see his face. His expression was innocent, wondering if you were going to respond. You examined his features for a moment. His eyes were a dark brown, soft as they looked into your own. His lips were naturally shaped to curl upward, he bit them nervously when he realized how long it took for you to respond. You looked up at him again and smiled, gripping the sides of his jacket. 
 
"I know." You stuck your tongue out and escaped from his grasp. He titled his head to the side then slipped his hand into yours. 
"Wha! Your hands are so cold." He pointed out. He lifted your hand up to your face, the icy touch making you shiver a bit. Ilhoon narrowed his eyes then put your hand in his jacket pocket, still intertwined with his. "Better now?" He asked. You nodded happily at his sweet notion. 
"Ah. Let's go to class early." You suggested with a sigh. Ilhoon nodded, walking closer to you. 
 
After fifth period, you met up with Hara and Sunhee on the way to the student cafeteria. 
"Not having lunch with Ilhoon today Kyura?" Hara asked behind you in the lunch line. You turned your head slightly to respond. 
"I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I had lunch with my friends today." 
"Hey, I haven't asked yet. How are you and Jinyoung by the way?" Sunhee turned to face you. 
"We're fine. He's still my best guy friend." You replied as you took a cup of ice cream from the counter.
"Ah, that's good to hear. Jinyoung is so mature." Sunhee said.
"Yeah he is."
 
The three of you payed for your lunch and took a seat at a vacant table. As soon as you took your seat, your phone vibrated. You pulled it out and read the text. 
"Why are you so far away jagiya? -Ilhoon" you turned to see Ilhoon looking right at you from BTOB's table with big eyes. You pursed your lips and typed on your phone. 
"I'm not far away..see?" Ilhoon read at first then looked back to you. You waved a v-sign to him and shot him a cute smile. He smiled back then returned to his phone. "I'm just eating with my friends today." He finished reading. Ilhoon sighed then turned back in his seat.
 
As you and your friends were chatting, another tray of food was placed on the table. The three of you looked up to see Jun Hong with his scarf covering his mouth and eyes tucked upward in a smile. 
"Annyeong noona." He greeted. "Can I sit with you?" You smiled back at him and patted the empty seat next to you. Jun Hong scooted next to you and bowed his head slightly to your two friends. 
"This is my dongsaeng Jun Hong." You introduced him. "And this is Hara and Sunhee." You finished. They exchanged greetings and Jun Hong turned around motioning for someone to come over. 
"Noonas, can my friend join us too?" He asked politely. 
"Sure." You agreed. Soon, a figure came behind Jun Hong tapping the back of his head. Jun Hong turned around and scowled. 
"This is my friend, Jongup. And this is Kyura, Hara, and Sunhee noona." Jun Hong  introduced all of you. 
"I'm his hyung," Jongup said nudging Jun Hong, "but not by blood obviously." The two girls nodded understandingly while you tilted your head and stared at the boy. 
"You're name is...Moon Jongup?" You asked skeptically. He looked to you and smirked. 
"So you do remember me Kyura." He said proudly. You scoffed at his arrogance. 
"As if I can forget a name like yours. Your face however, has changed quite a bit." 
"I'm much more handsome huh?" He raised his eyebrow. 
"Well, it's changed overall. I'll leave it at that." You said expressionless and in monotone as you returned to your food. Everyone around you felt the cold atmosphere that was created between you two; no one wanted to push the subject any further and turned back in their seats disregarding the situation. 
 
What's with these two? Jun Hong thought to himself.