Motivation

All Along

 

"Omma is home!" A woman's voice echoed throughout the house. Your mom just arrived from work. 
 
"Coming!" Your youngest brother called out,
 
"Annyeong omma." Jonghun said kissing your mother's cheek. 
 
"Annyeong." Your other brother, a year younger than you said. 
 
"Hii Minwoo.." Your mom cooed. "Who are you texting? Hm?" she wiggled her eyebrows. Your brother turned quickly, covering his flashing phone to hide the screen.
"No one." He responded sternly. 
 
"OOMMMMAAAA!!!" You sang throughout the whole house, startling your mother. "ANNYEONG!" You shouted enthusiastically, smothering your mom in a hug. Your mom was trying to wiggle out of your grasp to let down her purse. She choked out, "Hun, I can't breathe. Let go.." You loosened your grip and kissed her cheek to greet her than ran off to the couch in the living room, giggling like a little girl.
Your mom gave a weird to your brothers and asked, "What the heck is wrong with your sister?" Minwoo answered not taking his eyes or fingers off his phone, "Many things mom. Many things.." You shot up from the couch.
"Yah! Shut up! You ugly kid!" Your voice boomed. 
 
"Hey! Stop it! Jonghun, set the dinner table. Dad is coming home soon." Jonghun rolled off the love seat and trudged to the kitchen, "Nae.." He said lazily. 
 
*tweet tweet!* You heard your phone ring from your bedroom. You picked yourself up from the couch and walked over to your room. It was a text. 
 
"Hii Kyura! It's your best oppa! -Minhyuk" The text read. You raised your eyebrow in confusion. Did Ilhoon give him my number?
You typed a text in reply, "Hi Minhyuk 'oppa.' How did you get my number o.O?" You anxiously waited for his reply. The phone rang in a matter of seconds.
 
"Heehee~ I stole it from Ilhoon's jacket pocket. We're playing video games at my house with BTOB!" It read. You fell on your bed embarrassed by Ilhoon's mistake.
 
"Ah I see. That's fun :)" 
 
"It'd be more fun if you came Kyura-ah. So that I can tease Ilhoonie some more keke" You can just hear Minhyuk laughing devilishly on the other side of the screen. You rolled your eyes.
 
"Yeah yeah. So why'd you text me?"
 
"Ah! That hurts my heart Kyura..don't you want to talk to your best oppa anymore? *tear*"
 
"Lol okay! I'm calling you oppa already yeesh." You scoffed at his text. 
 
"Oh! Do you call Ilhoon 'oppa'? O.O?" You stared at your screen, feeling only a tinge of guilt.
 
"Ilhoon-sshi is younger than me though..."
 
"Ahaha! So that's a no?! Ah Kyura-ah..you're making me blush." Minhyuk on the other side of the phone was laughing maniacally to himself  as if he had won in a competition. You didn't know how to reply to the last text so you threw your phone onto your bed in frustration. A second later it rang again. You sighed heavily, picking it up. 
 
"Let's go on a date Kyura-ah ^.^" Your eyes widened at the text. A date?!
 
"A date?! I don't think that's a good idea.." You replied hesitantly. 
 
"Haha fine we won't call it a date. But let's hang out! We should get closer nae? :3" You relaxed a bit, feeling like a weight was lifted. He just wants to hang out..
 
"Okay Minhyuk oppa. Where and when? :)" Minhyuk smiled at your acceptance. He began to type the details.
 
"Let's meet at the boba shop near school at around noon tomorrow.^_^"
 
"Arasso oppa. I'll see you then :)"
 
Minhyuk smirked at the last text, placing his phone on the desk. He walked back into the living room with the rest of the guys. Peniel noticed him walk back in, smiling at the ground. 
 
"What happened hyung?" He asked curiously. Minhyuk looked up and smirked teasingly. 
 
"I have a DATE tomorrow." He said matter-of-factly putting emphasis on the word "date." Ilhoon peered in from the kitchen to listen in. A date?
 
After his announcement Sungjae chuckled, "Pfft. With who hyung? Kyura noona?" Sungjae asked teasingly. Ilhoon then glared at Sungjae, feeling the holes burn through his head. 
 
"Yes actually." He stated seriously looking proud. 
 
"Bwo?!" Ilhoon shouted in disbelief, barging out of the kitchen. He stared at Minhyuk with fury in his eyes. Minhyuk glanced to Ilhoon smiling innocently. Eunkwang stood up to break up the quarrel.
 
He put his arm around Ilhoon's shoulder."Ilhoonie, calm down. Remember she's not your girlfriend. Not your property." He stated. He had a point but Ilhoon didn't accept that fact. Ilhoon shrugged Eunkwang's arm off of him and stomped out of the house furiously, grabbing his coat, and shutting the door shut.
 
"Yah, what was that all about?" Hyunsik spoke up.
 
Minhyuk laughed arrogantly, "What will you do now Ilhoonie?" 

Ilhoon walked down the street with no real destination. Why the hell would he even think of asking Kyura-ah out? Why did she even accept?)

"Ugh!" He kicked a light pole in rage and frustration. "No. I'm not going to lose to you hyung." He looked up at the night sky to take a breather, then walked towards the road to his house.


hello hello everyone! I really liked this chapter because Ilhoon is so jealous!!! I wonder what he will do next? Hehe ;) Minhyuk is evil huh? Haha >;)

thank you to all my new and old subscribers for reading and sticking around! And the comments!! I'm glad you are all liking the story!