Confusion

All Along

 

You were on your way to your locker at the end of the day, when you spotted a crowd. "Annyeong Kyura!" BTOB greeted you together. You looked at them confused. 
"Um. What are you all doing standing in front of my locker?" 
"We're all going to Minhyuk's house remember?" Sungjae announced. You rolled your eyes at his obvious answer. 
"So why the crowding?" 
"We're here to take you." Eunkwang stated. "All together!" Ilhoon had his arms crossed behind the rest of the boys. ers... You finally nodded understandingly and shooed the boys from your locker door. You placed your book in and closed the door. 
"Kaja?" You tilted your head at them. Minhyuk and Eunkwang raced to you and linked arms with you. You eyed both of them. "I'm not a baby."
They both laughed together. "You're our baby." They said together. You scowled at both of them playfully and let them lead the way. 

As the eight of you embarked on your journey, you ended up stopping at numerous stands to eat, not that you minded. With a stick of food in your mouth you asked Minhyuk, "Is this the same road we took to go to your house?" Ilhoon's ears perked up at your voice. Minhyuk giggled at your pigginess and wiped the sauce off the corner of your mouth.
"Aniyo. This is actually A shortcut." You nodded understandingly and continued your walk. 
"Let's stop eating and hurry already. Kyura still has a curfew." Sungjae whined.
"Arasso arasso." Minhyuk answered. "Turn left." You all followed his instructions and saw yourselves in a neighborhood--the neighborhood you've only been in once and could still distinctly remembered because if its extravagance. Ilhoon snuck up behind you and poked your sides. "Eep!" You yelped. Ilhoon laughed at your reaction, making that silly face that struck your heart. 
"Ugh Ilhoon-ah! Just like Jinyoung oppa." You complained, poking him repeatedly. Ilhoon's smile fell a little. Like Jinyoung.... Ilhoon straightened up trying to regain his confidence. He put his arm around your shoulder boldly.
"Hurry! They're getting ahead." The two if you fast-walked, catching up to the rest of the members. 

Minhyuk opened the door to his house and stretched out his arms. "Hmmm my house smells nice.." He breathed. 
"Tch. It smells like you." Eunkwang said with a sour face. 
"Exactly." Minhyuk answered arrogantly. He plopped himself on the couch after throwing his bag to the side. You walked in with Ilhoon, holding his hand as it lay on your shoulder. You let go and sat on Minhyuk's sofa. He tried to scoot closer to you but you kept moving away. "Yah..Kyura. Don't like your best oppa anymore?" He asked innocently with his squirrel face. You didn't fall for it and stuck your tongue out in response. 

"What are we gonna play?" You asked stretching out. 
"Let's watch a movie instead." Sungjae suggested. "A scary one." He wiggled his eyebrows to everyone. You gulped at his suggestion because you had a very faint heart. "Yeah.." You agreed slowly with everyone else. 

Changseob popped in the DVD and pulled a flashlight out of no where. "This is the best movie." He said in a low, creep tone. You shivered in fright and slyly took the pillow closest to you and moved to sit next to Ilhoon. The opening credits started with the movie title: "The Grudge." 

Thirty minutes into the movie and it was already getting creepy. You used different excuses as to why you kept putting the pillow closer to your face the whole time the movie was playing. A darker scene came on and you knew something was gonna pop out at the screen. You whispered to whoever would be listening that you were gonna get some food. All you got in return were "shushes" and walked over to the kitchen. You let out a deep sigh of relief and grasped the pantry doors. You opened it looking for some snacks, when suddenly someone touched your shoulder. You were about to scream when a hand covered your mouth. You turned around and saw Ilhoon holding his finger up to his mouth as a sign to be quiet. You sighed but your heart was beating like crazy. 
"Are you scared or something?" He asked you. You slapped his chest repeatedly in frustration. He laughed quietly at your sheepishness and grabbed your hand to stop. His expression turned serious all of a sudden and he held your hand. 
"What?" You whispered. "I-I'm just hungry." You stuttered. He raised his eyebrow at you, clearly not believing a word you said. 

"Kyura, can you not say yes to Jinyoung?" He asked you. You furrowed your eyebrows at him. 
"Why?" His eyes softened at your objection, in a slight shock.
"Can you please just not?" He insisted. You crossed your arms and questioned him. "Maybe if you give me a good reason." He stepped closer to you, only inches away from your face. You froze, nervous about the situation and regretting your words. 
"Because.." He breathed. "You should be my girlfriend." He ended. You looked up at him shocked. He pressed his forehead against yours and held you. He laughed a little. "I'm confusing you more aren't I?" He asked. You couldn't respond at all, because he was confusing you. Be his girlfriend? You took his arms off of you slowly and stepped back a little. You put your arms behind your back, playing with your fingers. 
"Um. Just let me think okay? And talk to Jinyoung." You told him. He bit his lip and nodded understandingly. You grabbed a random snack from the pantry and walked back to the living room, feeling indifferent towards what was happening in the movie. Ilhoon walked in later after you sitting in his same spot, while you were sitting on the floor cuddling with Peniel in his blanket. 

The movie ended just in time and you were practically scarred for life. You didn't have a pillow and couldn't hide in the blanket or behind Peniel without anyone discovering your fear. "Aha well that was fun. I've gotta head home now." You said as you stood up quickly. 
"I'll drive you." Minhyuk said getting up and stretching his arms. You grabbed your things and walked out with him. 
"Bye everyone!" The rest of the boys waved at you except Ilhoon who just smiled to you with his hands in his pockets. You gave him a small smile back and left with Minhyuk. 


I really enjoyed writing this chapter. The part with Ilhoon..omg I was giggling to myself thinking about it...

TOO MUCH! ILHOON IS TOO MUCH <33 

I honestly overuse gifs. But oh well..