Party Time

All Along

 

The bus made an abrupt stop causing you to wake up and jump startled. Jinyoung shifted a bit allowing you to move.
"Sleep well?" He asked as he moved a piece of hair out of your face. You nodded sleepily and stretched your arms out.
"Jinyoung, the next stop is ours." CNU told him from across the aisle. Jinyoung turned and nodded at him then straightened up in his seat. You straightened up as well. 
"What did you dream about?" Jinyoung asked, making conversation. You scratched your cheek and smile at him nervously. 
"Ah, I don't remember oppa." Jinyoung smiled to you and ruffled your hair. The bus had stopped at your destination. 
"Kaja?" Jinyoung took your hand and helped you out of your seat and out of the bus. 
 
The five boys walked around aimlessly with you at first to throw you off, walking by many buildings. Eventually, you gave up in wondering where you were headed, thinking it was all part of their plan when they took you out. Suddenly the boys stopped. Gongchan walked up to and smiled, holding up a blindfold in his hand. You raised an eyebrow at him and crossed your arms.
"Yes Channie?" He chuckled a bit. 
"Put this on please noona?" Gongchan asked with his best puppy eyes. You couldn't resist and snatched the blindfold from him. 
"What is this for guys?" You asked skeptically before putting the item on. Baro came up behind you and took the blindfold, putting it over your eyes. 
"We're kidnapping you Kyura-ah." He said. 
"This is a new way of kidnapping then." You scoffed. You heard Baro laugh behind you. A smirk played on your lips. Someone's arm wound around your waist and turned you around and helped you walk forward. 
 
The boys walked you into the neighborhood where Minhyuk lived. CNU came to your other side and helped you take the first step into Minhyuk's house. A rush of warm air hit your body making you blink under the cover. Jinyoung took off your blindfold, allowing you to take in the scene. Your eyes widened at the decor around the house as well as the sight of BTOB, B1A4, and your friends Hara and Sunhee looking at you with excited faces. The ceiling was covered with balloons as well as the floor. However, you saw that beneath your feet were rosy flower petals. Instinctively, you picked a few up and ran them through your fingers. The smooth texture tickled your skin. You walked along the path that the petals made. When you reached the end, you found Ilhoon standing in front of you holding a single rose in his hand. His eyebrows rose together, remembering something. Ilhoon got down on one knee and presented the flower to you. You covered your face in embarrassment remembering when he first did that. You took the rose from his hand then poked his forehead, causing him to stumble back a bit. You laughed at him as he got up and walked to you. He put his hands on your shoulders lightly and looked into your eyes. "Happy one month anniversary Kyura." He pecked your lips softly and pulled you into a hug. You buried your head into his chest and giggled.
"Tch. Why don't you just kiss her." Minhyuk complained. 
"Ha! Not with you guys here." He said as he slowly backed away from you. You stifled a laugh, relieved that Ilhoon understood you.
 
You turned around to your friends, seeing them high-five at their successful arrangement.
"When did you guys all plan this?" You demanded. Hara laughed. 
"We just got called earlier today." 
"Ha, you think they came up with this all on their own?" Sunhee scoffed as she raised her eyebrow at you. You went over to them and hugged them, then turned to Ilhoon. 
"No I didn't." You said teasingly. He rolled his eyes then swiftly kissed your cheek, later running to the rest of the boys. "Really everyone, this is..amazing. I thought Ilhoon-ah forgot." You narrowed your eyes at him. 
"Good. It was hard to keep him from getting sidetracked while putting this together." Eunkwang scowled at Ilhoon. You laughed as Ilhoon got scolded by his hyung. 
"I feel bad for not bringing your gift though." You sighed. Ilhoon walked up to you and wiggled his wrist in front of your face. You beamed when you saw the studded bracelet you had bought him. "Ah. How did you get it? Do you like it? I didn't know if it was your style-" Ilhoon cut you off when he held your face and placed his arm on your waist. His face came dangerously close to yours, "It's perfect," he let out a sigh, his breath tickling your face. You felt his lips brush against yours oh-so slightly, then he backed away. 
"Okaay! I am starving. Sungjae-ah!" He hurried over to his dongsaeng and dragged him over to the kitchen. You blinked once then shook it off with a smile and turned to your friends who were trying to hold in their laughter. You rolled your eyes and slapped the back of Sunhee's head playfully. 
 
The maknae line came out of the kitchen and gave everyone their own platter of food. Minhyuk walked to the center of the living room as everyone took a seat. "Annyeonghaesaeyo!" He greeted. "Annyeong Kyura~" he cooed and shot you a wink. You rolled your eyes then winked back at him. He giggled, revealing his eye smile, then returned to his announcement. "Our Ilhoonie is going to sing for Kyura-ah." He said, putting emphasis on the word "sing." Your eyes widened in surprise. You looked to Ilhoon who was just as surprised as you. He went up to the front willingly and pointed out Minhyuk and Hyunsik. The two came up and stood beside him. Baro the stereo, blasting BEAST's "Beautiful Night." Your ears perked up and you turned to Baro. He pointed to the boys who had taken the stage. They all stood seriously and sang along with the song. Ilhoon started rapping once Junhyung's part came on; his performance was very handsome as he got into the role seriously. Your favorite part when Dongwoon sang after started with Minhyuk taking the verse. You ran up with them and imitated the dance by swinging your arms and legs one after another like the dance called for. Minhyuk tried not to laugh from amusement of your dance as he sang the lyrics. You were having so much fun you didn't realize you had danced almost the rest of the song. 
 
When the track ended, you struck the final pose then burst out in laughter with the rest of the boys while clapping in enjoyment. The audience clapped as well; B1A4 was jumping around and yelling like children in excitement due to your performance, unable to contain themselves. You walked back to your seat feeling exhausted but exhilarated. Ilhoon occupied the seat next to you breathing heavily himself. You looked at him and smiled fully. He smiled as well, glad you were having a good time and ruffled your hair. 
 
B1A4 joined up with Sunhee and Hara and performed as well. And the others of BTOB sang karaoke as you rested. 
The last game you played was the "Kissing Paper Game." It was your favorite game that you watched Kpop idols play on variety shows; you were curious as to how it would be playing it yourself. The party hosts purposely put Ilhoon and you next to each other, hoping he would mess up and drop the paper. 
"Yah! Hurry!" Changsub yelled with the paper in his mouth to Ilhoon. He took it effortlessly then passed it on to you. You swiftly took the paper and placed it on the tray. When you turned around for the next one, Ilhoon's lips crashed onto yours, hurting your mouth. You released the paper then stopped the timer. 
"Yah!! Why was it so fast?" You complained as you rubbed your lips. Eunkwang at the opposite end of the line was cheering by himself. "Aish..jinjja...."
 
After all the games, everyone was pretty tired. "Okay everyone! I'm sure you're all tired." Minhyuk started. "Nae!" The latter shouted. 
"And the time is....4:30!" He announced. You looked outside the window to see it wasn't dark out yet, but you didn't want to take any chances. 
"I think I'll leave soon guys." You said. Ilhoon, who was next to you with his arms around you waist, whined.
"Noo~" he laid his head on your shoulder. "If I do aegyo, will you stay longer." He batted his eyelashes. You kissed the tip of his nose and responded. "No." Ilhoon shot up and pouted like a little kid, not pleased. You giggled and stood up anyways. 
"Thank you everyone. This was really fun." You thanked everyone and bowed. 
"Now we'll wait for your 100 days anniversary." Hyunsik added. Everyone cheered in agreement, "Yay!" 
"I'll drive you Kyura. I'm taking Sunhee anyways." Hara offered. You nodded and grabbed your purse and the rose Ilhoon had given you. Ilhoon's hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his chest. 
"Happy one month anniversary jagiya. Thank you for being my girlfriend." He muffled the words into your hair. You laughed a bit at his words then looked up to meet his eyes and responded. 
"Happy one month Ilhoonie. I'm glad I'm girlfriend." He pecked your lips one last time and let you go. 
 
You hugged everyone goodbye then left the house with a smile. "Ah I'm tired!" You thought out loud. Sunhee came next to you and linked arms.
"Same. Can I sleep over at your house tonight?" She asked you. You yawned and replied, "Yeah sure. Hara you should stay too." Hara turned around after unlocking her car.
"Sounds good. Lend us your clothes?" She questioned. 

"Yeah. Let's go." You motioned over to the car. With that you ended the day with your best friends. 


God guys this chapter was so painful to write, because I had to write it TWICE! Ugh, the first time around it got deleted and I had to write it all over again T_____T 

Oh! the view count has reached over 1000!! ah so much excitement. And I have 30 subscribers now! :D I love watching the numbers rise. Thank you all for sticking along for the story. I hope you all liked the chapter :)