Tricks and Treats

All Along

 

Today's the day. You thought as you came off your bed and slipped on your house slippers. You quickly ate your breakfast and got ready for school. You walked out of the house and drove off to school with your brothers and mother. 
"Ya know, you should learn how to drive soon, Kyura." Your mom pointed out. You scoffed at her sudden suggestion. 
"Haha yeah. But it seems so troublesome. Plus, I have you to drive me anyways omma." It was your mom's turn to scoff.
"Tch. Just like you Kyura. I won't drive you forever."
"I know! Pssh. But then when I learn how to drive, you'll make me run all the errands!" You exclaimed defending yourself.
"Exactly. So hurry up and learn." She stated triumphantly. You pouted and grabbed your book bag when you had arrived at school. 
"Bye you two!" Your mom called to you and your brother, Minwoo. Jinyoung coincidentally came the same time as you and met you at the gate.

"Minwoo is your brother?" He asked you. 
"Yeah. Why?" You asked curiously.
"Haha his girlfriend is one of my friends' sister." He explained. You made a shocked expression. 
"What? Jinjja? Do I know this friend of yours?" You asked. "Minwoo's girlfriend is actually my friend too.." You finished.
"Never mind." Jinyoung ended the conversation and put his arm around you walking into the school.

"I'll see you later Kyura." He hugged you before letting you walk into your class. 
"Nae. Ah, Jinyoung oppa," you said before he let go. You looked up at him and bit your lip. "I'll answer your question at lunch." You said. He your head and pulled back.
"It's a date then." He smiled and winked to you before walking away. 
Why does he have to do that? you pursed your lips.

You sat on the school rooftop with your lunchbox sitting still in front of you. Jinyoung was supposed to meet you here and have lunch together with you. You couldn't help but feel nervous. Your stomach was full of butterflies and you sat quietly on the bench playing with your fingers on your lap. "Hmmmm..." You sighed trying to relieve yourself a bit. The door to the roof creaked open, the anxiety flooding your body yet again. It closed and Jinyoung appeared from behind the wall. He smiled to you happily with a bag in his hands. You titled your head. 
"What's in the bag oppa?" He looked down to it and lifted it up. 
"Just more lunch." He responded. He sat down across from you arranging all the lunches in front of you. Your eyes widened at the number of containers that were in front of you. 
"What's with all this food?" He chuckled at your reaction and shrugged. 
"B1A4 made it last night. We had a competition." He motioned to all the containers that contained different foods made by the different members. He rubbed the back of his head shyly. "Mine was actually not the best." He pointed to a red container. You opened it curiously and tasted his sushi wrap. You coughed a little. It was really salty and tasted of garlic. 
"Ehem. Why did you make it so salty?" You made a funny face due to the taste. Jinyoung held the top of his nose in disappointed and shook his head. 
"Try CNU's. It was the best out of all of ours." He suggested putting a piece of CNU's sushi in your mouth. Your shoulders fell and relaxed from the taste. It was slightly salted and tasted mostly of egg. 
"Hm. It's good." You said as you chewed. You were just thankful it could get rid of the incredibly salty taste from before. 

The two of you had your usual chats as you did in the music room everyday. "I liked Sandeul's the best." You said as you closed the containers and helped clean up. Jinyoung shrugged and tapped the bench. 
"Was mine really that bad Kyura-ah?" He asked with his best puppy dog eyes. You couldn't resist them and shoved his shoulder. 
"Yah Jung Jinyoung. If you wanted them to be good, you should've tasted them first." You declared. He let out a deep sigh and hung his head. 
"Arasso." He mumbled. His head suddenly whipped up. "Did you just call me by my full name?" Jinyoung asked narrowing his eyes at you. You gulped. 
"A-aniyo. Oppa." You fixed your mistake. He shook his head, pleased and tapped your forehead.

"Now, the reason for this date," he started. "Was so I could finally get my answer from you Kyura." He finished and took your hand in his. You stood up and sat next to him. He smiled at you, ready for whatever answer you were about to give him. 
"Jinyoung oppa, I'm sorry." You started with an apology. You heard him chuckle a bit. 
"Leave it to you to start off with an apology Kyura." He said as he your face gently. You closed your eyes and bit your lip as you looked down. He was so kind and understanding towards you, it broke your heart that you couldn't choose him. 
"Can you at least tell me why?" He asked as he pulled your head into his chest, bringing you in a hug. You wrapped your arms around him and answered, "Oppa, you're my best friend. I just can't think of you as anything else..right now." You had to add. You knew you felt something for Jinyoung, but it wasn't very strong. Jinyoung nodded and kissed your head. 
"Thank you for telling me Kyura. I'll always be here for you. And you'll always have me." You pulled back and smiled fully. 
"Thanks oppa." He ruffled your hair and released you, giving you an eye smile.

"So, what about you and Ilhoon, huh?" He asked.
"He asked me like...two days ago?" you responded as you recalled that night. Jinyoung blinked once in shock. 
"Wow. What a mean dongsaeng of mine." He sighed, sounding like his thoughts were accidentally let out. You laughed as his response. 
"I actually agree with you." You said. He stood up and pointed his finger in the air, an idea coming to his head. You tilted your head in confusion and waited for his explanation. *riiing*
"Ah. Kaja. I'll tell you on the way." He said and pulled you along off the roof and into the school. 

You packed your things quickly and head over to Jinyoung's last class. You stood against the wall with you foot against the wall, tapping impatiently as you waited for Jinyoung. He came out nearly last and smiled when he saw you. He put his arm around you shoulder and the two of you walked to your locker. 

As the two of you were about to round the corner, you saw Ilhoon walk up to your locker, just as expected. You smiled at the fact he came to pick up. Jinyoung snapped his fingers in front of your face. 
"Yah." He scolded. You blinked then nodded returning to your lovey-doveiness with Jinyoung and wrapped your free arm around his waist. He nearly jumped at your bold act and coughed a bit. However, he kept his cool and continued walking. 

The two of you appeared in front of Ilhoon laughing together. He looked at the both of you confused.
"Hi Ilhoonie!" You greeted him cutely. He smiled shyly back to you then eyed his hyung, whose arm was still around your shoulder. 
"Ah. You two look...comfortable." Ilhoon said hesitantly, not wanting to jump to conclusions. Jinyoung looked down to you and smiled tenderly, but you didn't see. 
"Ah nae." He looked back to Ilhoon with a pleased expression. Jinyoung pulled you closer to him slowly and you followed. 
"Oh! Ilhoon-ah. I forgot to tell you--" 

"Ani. It's fine. I can tell." Ilhoon interrupted you trying to put on a strong face. You giggled. 

"Ilhoon-ah.." You tried again. 

"I've got to go Kyura. BTOB is waiting for me--" he said as he started to walk away. 
"I'll be your girlfriend." You called after him. Ilhoon stopped in his place but didn't turn around. He thought to himself for a bit, wondering if he heard you correctly. After a moment of silence Jinyoung spoke up.
"Yah. Jung Ilhoon." Jinyoung called after his dongsaeng. Ilhoon turned slowly still confused. You laughed and let go of Jinyoung and walked up to Ilhoon. You waved your hand in front of his face. 
"Helloooo~" you sang. Ilhoon stopped your hand and held it. 
"D-did you just say you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked you seriously. You kissed the tip of his nose and answered, "Yes, pabo." The biggest smile crept on Ilhoon's face and he started to laugh. He hugged you tightly and shook you around. Jinyoung was laughing in the background at the scene.

"Ilhoon-ah. You might break her." He teased. Ilhoon immediately let go then ruffled your hair. 
"Aish Kyura. You're such a bully." He complained and flicked your forehead. You laughed and lifted up your arms in surrender. "But you're mine now!" He said and got you back into his bear hug. You didn't fight this time but you looked back to Jinyoung. You were embarrassed that he was watching the two of you and leaving him out. 
"Oppa," you called to him. Ilhoon stopped swaying you so you could speak but didn't let go. You looked up at Ilhoon and signaled for him to let go. He released you slowly and you ran over to Jinyoung. 
"Thank you..again." You hugged him. 
"Hehe. Am I your best oppa now?" He asked teasingly and hugged you back. You laughed at his silly question. 
"You always were Jinyoungie." You said as you pulled away. You have him a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to him before going back to Ilhoon. Jinyoung waved back and sighed. 


Tada! Ilhoon and Kyura are finally together. I need a couple name for them hehe ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I'm actually still in 2012 right now but it will be New Year's soon!

May 2013 be a great year for all of you and God Bless!! <3 from Nyangseob~