What?

All Along

 

You got out of bed in a daze. It was Monday and you were afraid if school would be awkward. Nevertheless, you decided to go about your day as if nothing has changed. 

 
"Good morning Kyura." Jinyoung greeted you when the two of you entered the gates of the school together. 
"Hi Jinyoung oppa." You smiled sincerely. Jinyoung seemed to have the same plan as you and act like nothing has changed, which made things easier for you. You stopped by your locker, later joined with Hara and Sunhee. 
"Hey Jinyoung-sshi." Hara greeted him. He smiled and bowed slightly. You poked Sunhee cautiously on the forehead. 
"Yah, you know we're in school right?" She groaned. "And your head is in my locker." You pointed out, knocking on the door of it. She shifted in her spot but didn't get out. You eyed Hara who was rolling her eyes. The two of you reluctantly pulled her out and helped her gain her balance. 
"Just sleep in class." Hara hissed at her annoyed. Sunhee nodded sleepily and began stumbling her way to her first class. Hara grabbed her arm and led the way, waving goodbye to you. 
"I'll see you later Kyura." She left sighing. You bit your lip, feeling bad for her and waved her goodbye. 
 
"You guys seem to have a handful." Jinyoung stated as the two of you walked down the halls. You sighed and ruffled your own hair. He laughed and helped you fix it. "Have you talked to Ilhoon-sshi yet?" He asked when he finished fixing your hair and moved your bangs to the side. You pursed your lips wondering why he would ask that.
"Pfft no." You blew your bangs. 
"Aish, I just fixed those for you." Jinyoung scolded poking your cheek then fixed them again. You giggled at his perfectionism and linked arms with him. 
"You think if I talk to him first he'll ignore me oppa?" He looked down at you, understanding how diligently you were thinking about your situation. He sighed but not in a disappointed way. 
"If he were the same guy I've known him for, then no." He replied. You looked up at him and smiled at his confidence. 
"Maybe at lunch I'll talk to him."
"Why so late?" Jinyoung asked raising his eyebrows at you. You avoided eye contact. Approaching him first will be stressful enough as it is. You shrugged as a reply to Jinyoung. He sighed and spun you around, his hands on your shoulders. He looked at you with serious eyes. 
"Kyura, the sooner you get it over with, the more at ease you'll feel." He pointed out. You narrowed you eyes at him and pouted.
"Nae appa.." He opened his mouth shocked, making a ridiculously adorable face. 
"Yah! I don't wanna be your appa!" He exclaimed and pinched your cheeks. You laughed at his actions and continued to pester him, "Appa! It hurts!" You whined. He started laughing at you and picked you up, spinning you around. 
"Yah! Put me down!" You commanded him. He put you down willingly and pinched your nose. 
"I'm not your appa got it? It's Jinyoung oppa to you." He said in a serious tone but with a smile. 
"Arasso!" You yelled at him rubbing your nose. He gave you an eye smile and sent you off to class. You stuck out your tongue to him then waved goodbye, walking off to class. That's what I love about Jinyoung.
 
You walked into class greeting your teacher and bowed. You walked to your seat to see Sunhee's head on the desk. "Tch." You looked at the clock to see that class would start in two minutes, and that Ilhoon wasn't in his seat. He'll be late.
Right when the bell rang, Ilhoon stepped through the door. 
"Jung Ilhoon, late." The teacher announced. Ilhoon sighed letting his head fall to the side. You tried to hold in a smile from creeping up at the sight of his adorable expression. He caught your eye and you immediately looked down and so did he, a smile appearing on his face. "Just go to your seat Mr. Jung." Ilhoon nodded and followed his instructions. The two of you didn't exchange glances or make any contact the rest of the class. 
 
Lunch time came faster than you had hoped, leaving you to carry out your decision to "make amends." You were excited to see BTOB again regardless, which helped you relax a little bit. 
"Excuse me, Kyura." Your teacher called. 
"Ah nae?" You answered. Your math teacher motioned you to come closer in order to show you something. 
"Can you do me a favor and be a tutor for one of my students?" A tutor?
"Um sure." You answered in a confused tone.
"He said he was one of your friends. He's in a different class is all. So tutor him whenever you are free." The teacher suggested. 
"Ah corre? Sure, no problem." 
"Thank you Kyura. Do well." You nodded and walked out of the classroom. Well that held me up a bit.
 
Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Ilhoon was being bombarded with questions by BTOB.
"Have you talked to Kyura?"
"Does she hate you?"
"Will she come today?" Ilhoon rubbed his temples feeling a headache coming on from the interrogations. Suddenly, Sungjae came stumbling on the table, short of breath. 
"Hyung!" Ilhoon raised an eyebrow waiting for what the maknae had to say. "Did you know that Jinyoung hyung asked Kyura to be his girlfriend at the dance?" He demanded. Ilhoon's expression changed from indifferent to shocked. 
"What?" He said in monotone, with a tinge of annoyance. Sungjae tensed up at Ilhoon's cold stare. 
"Um. Nae.." Ilhoon stood up and left the table and out of the  cafeteria, without a word. Minhyuk turned to Eunkwang and have him a smirk. Eunkwang narrowed his eyes at him. 
"Is this another one of your 'motivational' schemes?" He asked skeptically. Minhyuk shrugged and raised his hands up in surrender. The rest of BTOB face-palmed at Minhyuk's plan.  
 
"I already missed five minutes of lunch." You sighed feeling your stomach rumble. You visited your locker before heading to the cafeteria. 
"Kyura." Someone called your name from behind. You turned to see Ilhoon coming up to you, looking angry. He came up you and put his hand next to you face on the locker. Your heart was beating rapidly, frightened by his expression. 
"Um, yes Ilhoon-sshi.." You said slowly. He didn't loosen up. 
"Did Jinyoung hyung really ask you to be his girlfriend?" He asked seriously. You straightened up, finally understanding what this was about. 
"What?" You questioned him, unshaken.
"Did he or did he not?" He demanded, clenching his fist on the wall. You narrowed your eyes at him annoyed. 
"Yes he did. And?" You stood your ground. Ilhoon bit his lip and relaxed a little, knowing how stubborn you were purposely acting. He let out a deep sigh. His hand came down from the wall slowly. 
"So you two are together now?" He asked with his head down. 
"No." You answered in the same tone.  Ilhoon looked up at you, meeting your eyes.
"I haven't told him anything yet. He told me to respond when I sort out my feelings." You said truthfully. He kept his gaze with you and finally responded, "Your feelings....?" You scoffed and broke the eye contact, not planning to tell him anything. Ilhoon lit up and relaxed. 
"I see." Is all he said. You looked back at him, confused by his sudden change in tone. "Coming to get lunch?" He invited you. What the hell.. You sighed heavily giving him a weird look, then decided to let the whole thing pass in the latter. You nodded to him enthusiastically and walked back to the cafeteria with him. 
 
You sat down next to Minhyuk nonchalantly. "Hi oppas!" You greeted them happily. Minhyuk smiled widely and threw himself onto you. 
"Kyura!!" He exclaimed as he squeezed you in his hug. You laughed at his excitement. 
"Yes oppa?" You let out. He released  you and sent you his famous eye smile. He kissed the tip of your nose. 
"I just missed you." You rolled your eyes at his exaggeration.
"You saw me two days ago." He shrugged his shoulders then returned to his food. 
"Noona, sit next to me for once." Peniel suggested. You made an"O" shape with your mouth and sat next to him willingly. He smiled at your obligation and fed you suddenly. You blinked once then started to chew. "Mm! Thanks Peniel." You eye smiled since your mouth was full. Everyone at the table laughed at how comfortable you were with the rest of the guys. 
 
"Kyura-ah, let's all go to Minhyuk's house and hang out again." Hyunsik suggested. You swallowed and agreed. 
"Awesome! I have the same curfew though. Remember that guys." You narrowed your eyes using your chopsticks to point at all of them. They all laughed and nodded simultaneously. "Good." You ended and returned to your food.
 
Ilhoon looked at you and sighed in relief. I'm glad she's back.

heeeyyy everyone it's Nyangseob again ^.^ It's been quiet lately. I hope you are all doing alright..

I had a poll in the last chapter so be sure to check that out as well as my other updates. Oh! And the student that "you" are tutoring isn't some random person. New character alert! Who should or will it be hmm? ;3