The Plan

All Along

 

In two weeks, it would be Valentine's Day. As well as the Valentine Soirée. You usually weren't excited because you usually never went. This year you wanted to take a chance and ask Ilhoon. You had a plan to ask him, but were too scared to execute it yourself. You asked your closet friends to help you with this plan and to met at the school's rooftop. 
 
"Hi guys." You greeted the group of people in front of you. Sunhee and Hara were chatting amongst themselves, purposely leaving Jinyoung out to make him feel awkward. Hara and Sunhee both knew that Jinyoung had a crush on you. As your best friends, they also knew how oblivious you were about his feelings for you.  He glanced over to you with a small smile, unsure of what this meeting was about. 
 
"Okay. So this is kind of embarrassing of me to ask," you started, getting everyone's attention. "I actually plan on going to the soirée this year." You announced. The two girls' expression changed from attentive to surprised to ecstatic. 
"Ahhh!" They shouted together, causing Jinyoung to jump. They giggled like little girls.
"Who with Kyura?"
"Is that what this meeting is about?"
They asked. You face palmed and nodded covering your face, hearing them squeal even louder. You peeked through your hands to see Jinyoung laughing to himself also covering his face. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw his face. You cleared your throat. 
 
"Um yeah. So I have this weird plan to ask him but I don't, well, more like, I don't have the guts to do it by myself." You said shyly, scratching your cheek. Hara wiggled her eyebrows at you. 
"It's Ilhoon huh?" She asked. Sunhee shot up with wide and excited eyes.
"You are! You're gonna ask him?" She exclaimed. You rolled your eyes then nodded. The two girls looked to Jinyoung; his smile had fallen quite a bit. Jinyoung saw the girls checking on him from the corner of his eye and put on a strong face, then nodded at your confession. 
 
"So where do we come in?" Jinyoung asked casually. You turned to him and began to explain. 
"I made all the cards. It's kind of like a scavenger hunt. The cards each tell Ilhoon to go to a specific place to receive more information from another card."
"So you want us to put one in each of his classes right?" Hara asked. You nodded at her understanding. 
"You have his schedule?" Sunhee questioned.
"Yup. I'll give you guys two cards each, because he only has six classes." Everyone nodded at your instructions and stood up to receive the cards with the specified destination. 
 
Jinyoung came last and took his cards willingly. Before he walked away, you tugged on his sleeve. He turned to you with an unreadable expression. 
"Jinyoung oppa, I'm sorry for making you do this. I know it's troublesome." You apologized, not knowing what your words meant to Jinyoung. He let out a small chuckle and smiled. "It's fine Kyura. I'm glad to be of some help." He answered. His chest was hurting at the thought of executing this plan, to help you with Ilhoon. You didn't notice how he felt or how uncomfortable he was. 
"Gomawo oppa. You're the best." You thanked him with a smile. He nodded then pointed at his sleeve, which you were still holding on to. "Oh!" You immediately let go and freed him. He ruffled your hair then walked back into the school. 
 

"I hope this works..."


*sniff* Poor Jinyoung... T-T (The main image is sums up what Hara and Sunhee looked like haha)

I'm currently thinking about how long I should keep this story going. I have many scenarios in my head but need to arrange them hehe. So if I start updating slower, it's because I'm filing all the ideas in my head >.<

On another note, DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE MUSIC BANK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL?!?! BTOB and BAP had a dance battle!!! Omg I was fangirling so much and Ilhoon was so hot!!! (Omg too many feels for my husband LOL) 

Anyways, the whole show itself was amazing! All my biases were in it mwahaha! Be sure to check it out! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6bzLmTAsTs&sns=em