Figure This Out

All Along

 

Jinyoung's POV

For the past few days Kyura and I, as well as the rest of B1A4, continued to hang out in the music room, just as we agreed. I had to admit, I was pretty unsure about being Kyura's guitar teacher. I thought it would be a slow process and pretty awkward when I had to teach her one on one. But to my surprise, it started to become what I look forward to everyday. I don't see or talk to Kyura too often since she switched history classes and especially since what happened to me that day at lunch I offered to be her teacher, I thought it wouldn't work out. Kyura is actually a pretty fast learner. She was able to master all the fundamentals and techniques I demonstrated to her within a day, much faster than when I tried to teach B1A4 how to play the piano. 

When the both of us got tired of repeating the same techniques and chords everyday, sometimes we'd just halt the lessons and chat. I never thought she could be such an outgoing person. Kyura seems so shy at first glance, almost unapproachable. I can't really describe it but, it's so refreshing to understand what kind of person she really is when she opens up. She's smart, calm and cool, but also fun and bubbly, and I understand how she reacts in certain situations now that she's told me. Kyura even has an attitude! It was actually interesting to see her get riled up when I asked her certain questions that would peak her interest. When I ask her about music, the way she fangirls is probably the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Even the other guys of B1A4 couldn't help but laugh at her reactions. Although she's very shy and rarely talks, when you befriend her, she turns into a fun-loving girl. Her laugh is probably the sweetest thing I have ever heard, and it compliments perfectly with her smile. 

I hated thinking like this honestly. It's not who I am. I've only liked one girl in my whole life, and she left me. We weren't together but she just all of a sudden didn't want anything to do with me. That was two years ago. And I haven't had any feeling for a girl since then. I don't even remember what it feels like. I'm not sure if I like Kyura. All I know is that she fascinates me. She makes me want to keep knowing more and more about her. Kyura kind of reminds me of a...treasure chest! Yeah, whenever I have a relaxed talk with her, I learn something new...

"Jinyoung oppa," my ears perked up when she said my name from across the room. I was staring into to space from my own thoughts. She was standing next to Baro behind the keyboard. She nudged him and whispered something. They began to play a piece that I was unfamiliar with. I tilted my head to the side pursing my lips, unfamiliar with the tune. She giggled, her laugh making my heart flutter. 
"Doesn't it sound cool!" She exclaimed happily over the sound of the keyboard and smiled to Baro who nodded in agreement.

I need to figure out what exactly is going on with me, because I honestly have no idea. 


Isn't Jinyoung so cute?? I hate him for that.. >_< just kiddiiing....

no i'm not. he's frustrating..

Thank you for all your comments!! I'm so happy you guys like my story. I am eternally grateful T____T