Remember Me?

All Along

 

You walked hand in hand with Ilhoon as you started to exit the school. 
"I guess this is where I leave you huh?" Ilhoon asked. You chuckled at his character change.
"Why are acting all cool about it?" He narrowed his eyes at you. 
"Because I know you like me better when I act like this." He whispered in front of your face. You felt yourself blush. "Hehe." He chuckled triumphantly and pecked your lips. He backed away before speaking again. "I'll walk you then leave. Kaja?" You slapped his arm once for embarrassing you then linked arms with him. 
"So what's this guy's name?" Ilhoon asked trying to make conversation. 
"Choi Jun Hong." You answered. 
"And he's your friend?" 
"That's what my teacher told me. Apparently, he knows me; but I don't recognize him at all." You puffed up your cheeks trying to get familiar with the name. Ilhoon shrugged since he had no other option than to do so.
 
The two of you arrived at the library where you would be tutoring. Ilhoon turned to you and said his goodbyes. 
"Make sure you call me when you're done arasso?" You scoffed. 
"Am I your baby too now?" He kissed your cheek swiftly. 
"Yes." You laughed and nodded at his instruction. "I'll be at Minhyuk hyung's as usual." He said. 
"Yeah yeah." You said as you shooed him away. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and poked your forehead before leaving. You waved goodbye then walked in the building.
 
You looked around and found your library buddy working. "Mi Young unnie!" You greeted her. She smiled at you gracefully and waved. "Hey there Kyura. I don't see you with Minwoo?" 
"I'm tutoring a student today." You explained to her. She looked at you surprised. 
"Oh Kyura-ah. Trying to take my job?" She teased you. 
"Haha! I could since you're getting married soon and you're gonna ditch me!" You whined to her. She laughed at your childishness and dismissed you to go along with your business. You walked to an empty table and unpacked your books to get started on your homework then glanced at the clock in front of you. Hopefully he won't be late this time.
 
Fifteen minutes have gone by and Jun Hong still hasn't shown up. You had finished all your homework and just sat waiting for him. If I had his number I could've texted him. You sighed and stretched your legs out on the empty chair in front of you. 
Suddenly, a bag landed on the table. You looked up to see Jun Hong bowing apologetically to you. 
"I'm so sorry noona!" You blinked once unable to grasp the situation. 
"Um, okay? You can sit." He shot up and took the seat your feet were once occupying. "Did you just call me noona?" You recalled from earlier. He chuckled.
"Hehe. You don't remember yet noona?" You raised an eyebrow at him, confused. You stared at him for a bit trying to remember. All you could think of was that he looked like a celebrity. Then it hit you, "You're Zelo from B.A.P.!" You exclaimed. His attitude gave off the impression that he wasn't satisfied. He nodded his head urging you to continue until you recognized him. Your eyes widened in shock when you came to a realization. 
"Zelo! You! Y-you grew up!" He smiled widely now that you finally remembered. He got up and hugged you for the first time in a while. You hugged him back as you remembered all the childhood memories you shared with him. 
 
After the two of you caught up, you finally started the math work. 
"Tch I can't believe you didn't recognize me noona.." Jun Hong muttered from across the table as he did the work you gave him. You scoffed back at him.
"I can't believe you used my nickname for you when we were kids as your stage name." You smiled. He smirked at you. 
 
"I'm done." He said after he finished the homework. You took the paper from him and checked his work. You cringed at what you saw. 
"What is this?" You looked at it keeping your same expression. Jun Hong leaned over and peeked at his paper curiously. 
"Is it wrong?" He asked. You shook your head. 
"I wouldn't know. I can't even read it." You told him. He gave you a confused look. 
"What?" He snatched the paper from you and looked it over. You sighed and took it back from him. You pointed at various points on the sheet. 
"This. This all looks like chicken scratch!" You told him. Jun Hong scratched his head and pouted. "Aish. You've had the same hand writing since you were a kid Zelo-ah." He laughed guiltily not denying your accusation. 
"I'll fix it. But the work is all correct right?" Jun Hong asked. You sighed and nodded in disappointment. He beamed at your forgiveness and proceeded to fixing his paper. You smiled and giggled at his cuteness. 
 
"You're still a cute little kid Zelo-ah." You said a you ruffled his hair. He looked up at you and stuck out his tongue. 

"I'm the mischievous rapper of B.A.P. now noona." He stated proudly. You laughed then got up to noogie him. "Waaeee??!" He cried as he tried to stop you. You laughed at him evilly then stopped. "Aish. You're still such a bully Kyura noona.." He muttered as he fixed his hair. You narrowed your eyes at him. He chuckled. "Hehe I really missed you noona." He admitted. You smiled to him fully and replied, "Same here Zelo-ya." 


hehe One person knew who Jun Hong was yesterday. It's Zelo of B.A.P.!! That cute maknae :3 And if anyone is wondering, no, Zelo is not Kyura's ex (obviously) 

I hope you guys liked this chapter :) Comment yeah?