First Date

All Along

 

You walked out of your last class with your stomach full of butterflies. You remembered that Jung Ilhoon had asked you on a date not too long ago. You arrived at your locker in a slight daze. You stared at the inside for a good 2 minutes just staring at its contents, your anime poster staring you in the face.
I'm going on a date..with Ilhoon You smiled widely to yourself at the thought and fangirled in your place unknowingly, earning weird stares from passerbys. 

Ilhoon came from around the corner feeling quite nervous himself. We're hanging out. Kyura is Kyura. Don't think too much about it! He tried to give himself a pep-talk. As he came around the corner towards your locker, he saw you tapping your chin as you looked into your locker. He smiled just seeing you in a cute pose. 
"Kyura-ah," he called smoothly. 
You turned at the sound of your name. You immediately closed the locker door, creating a big slam. Ilhoon flinched at the loud sound and raised an eyebrow.
"Not getting anything?" You shook your head. 
"Nope! Finished it all by the end of today!" You explained proudly doing some aegyo. Ilhoon bit his lip slightly, trying to control himself. He regained his composure and said, "Haha. Were you that excited for our date Kyura-ah?" He smirked. You rolled your eyes playfully. 
"Is this a date Ilhoon oppa?" You asked teasingly, trying to beat him at his game. He tensed up, suddenly feeling nervous. "Uh haha. It could be our first?" He answered in a questioning tone. You smiled to yourself at his cuteness. Wow Ilhoon

"Let's say this is our first date arasso?" You sent him an eye smile and held out your hand. Ilhoon returned the smile and wrapped his arm around your shoulder instead, causing your hand to fall and face to heat up. You looked down in embarrassment and heard Ilhoon laugh. You looked at him, only to see him already looking down at you. Your heart was exploding by this time, kind of annoying you. You shrugged his arm off of you and walked ahead to escape anymore embarrassment and discomfort. 
"Pali Ilhoon-ah.." You said as you walked forward. Ilhoon sighed and chased after you, this time, only walking next to you with his hands in his pockets.

You reached the arcade in 15 minutes by foot. You looked at your blinking phone. There was a text from your mom. 
"Make sure your home before dark Kyura." It read. 
"Kaja?" Ilhoon looked back at you, holding the door open. You locked your phone and hurried over to the entrance.

The arcade was the biggest you've ever seen. It had karaoke, a bowling alley, ping-pong, photo booths, and an arcade for both younger and older children. Your mouth gaped at the place. Ilhoon tilted his head staring at you and chuckled. 
"Never been here huh?" He asked. You nodded and looked to him. "Doesn't this place seem expensive and kind of..extravagant for an arcade?" You questioned. He shrugged. "Eh, people don't really come here to bowl." He stated. You raised an eyebrow and pursed your lips in disbelief. He raised his hands in defeat. Then smiled holding up a red card, "C'mon let's play!" He suggested. You both ran off into the arcade.

Th two of you played for about an hour and were starting to get hungry. Ilhoon called over to you from across the air hockey table. 
"Kyura-ah! Are you hungry yet?" He asked. 
"Nae oppa! Next score is the last arasso?" He nodded and got into a serious position. *buzzzzz!* The game's buzzer sounded off, signaling the end of the game. Ilhoon had won the last shot. You sighed but shook it off. Ilhoon smirked and raised his eyebrow, giving off an arrogant aura.
"I got you Nam Kyura!" He stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms. You pretended to shoot him in the forehead, playing your little inside game again. He played along and flung his head back as if he took a shot. You laughed at his reaction and pushed him, causing him to stumble. You ran away giggling to get a table. Ilhoon fixed his hair then went to order food.

When Ilhoon received the meal, he came over to your table to sit across from you. You clapped and thanked him. He rolled his eyes but continued to eat. After a few minutes of silent eating he kicked your foot. You jumped, a little startled. 
"Are you trying to play footsy?" You laughed at his childish actions. He stuck out his tongue and stopped. "Can I ask you something Kyura?" He looked up to you with a cautious expression. You nodded. "Yeah. What's up?" He swallowed, with his question ready at the back of his mind. "Uh.." He began. "Um, are you.." You furrowed your eyebrows at him for stalling.
"Yes??" You cooed. 
"Uh, are you.. Having fun?" He spat out, mentally slapping himself. You chuckled at his silly question. 
"Of course! I'm on a fun date with you at the arcade! Why wouldn't I have fun?" You answered cheerfully. He smiled widely at your answer, pleased even though he asked the wrong question. 
"Glad to hear it." 

You checked your phone again. Ilhoon caught you and peeked. 
"Do you need to go now?" He asked curiously. You looked up and bit your lip. 
"Yeah. I need to get home before dark." Ilhoon turned around to see the sky in a darker shade of blue. He turned to you and nodded. "Let's get going." "Ah wait!" He remembered. "Let's go to the photo booth!" He suggested enthusiastically. You beamed at his suggestion. You've always wanted to try the photo booth since you saw it in dramas. You nodded and walked over with him to a booth. 
"Which one is good?" You asked looking at the several different kinds. All of them had different themes on them. Ilhoon scratched his cheek as he mulled over which booth to pick. He walked over to one with stars on the curtain, holding it open.
"This one." You walked in a portal of bright light, seeing a green screen on the wall. The two of you pressed "start" and began doing the poses displayed on the screen. First was a normal picture, then an aegyo one. The third was a couple one, the two of you were to make a heart shape with your arms over your heads. the two of you decided to have fun with it rather than being awkward about it, making the picture extra cute. The last one was of Ilhoon on one knee pretending to propose to you. You couldn't take him seriously and ended up looking like you rejecting him, your hand out in front of his face. When the pictures were done and edited, two were printed out for you and Ilhoon. 
"That was fun!" You exclaimed joyously. He nodded in agreement. "Haha. It was. Unusually. I'm better at taking selcas though." He said. 
"Whatever oppa~" you teased. 
"Okay. It's getting dark. Kaja." He took your hand and led you to the door, holding it open, and started your walk home. 

"Your house is actually only 20 minutes away from here." Ilhoon stated. Your mouth made and "O" shape at his statement. 
"Ah jinjja? I should tell my brothers about it then." You said. 
"Yup." It kind of got awkward after that and your hands were still intertwined. Ilhoon gave it a little squeeze, earning him a pouty face from you. He pouted back. His expression imitated a bird chirping. You giggled, "Haha you look like Yoseob!" He stuck out his tongue. "People say I look like a combination of Junhyung and Yoseob from BEAST." He said proudly striking a pose by putting his hand to his chin. You let go of his hand and took a good look at him. You imitated his expression. He glanced over to you and started laughing uncontrollably. You looked at him surprised; you hadn't seen him laugh this hard since the incident in the nurse's office. His nose would scrunch up when he laughed and his eyes tugged upward, nearly closing. He covered his mouth and stopped slowly once he saw you "admiring" him. 

"Ehem." He slightly coughed. "Well, yeah." He babbled. He walked back to you and slipped his hand into yours. 
"You have a cute laugh." You blurted out. Your eyes widened at your statement. Holy crap. Why did I say that out loud?! you screamed in your head. Ilhoon didn't respond, which had you worried. You looked to him, seeing him cover his face with his hand, trying to hide his blush. "Uh haha. Thanks." He said awkwardly. You looked down embarrassed by your sudden announcement. Ilhoon chuckled. 
"You're so cute Kyura-ah. You're such a guy's girl." He said. You blinked once. I'm cute?
"A guy's girl?" You asked confused, refusing to make eye contact with him. "Hehe yeah. You're a tomboy, you play video games, I know you sing amazing, and you probably dance too." He stated matter-of-factly. This time you looked up at him, meeting his gaze. 
"How do you-" he shrugged. "Thanks I guess.." You answered nervously. "Haha" you heard him laugh. 

In no time, you were at the door of your house. 
"Thank you Ilhoon oppa. For a fun date. I had a lot of fun!" He smiled at the word "date."
"Same here Kyura-ah. Let's make a second date soon." He suggested. You came up to him and hugged him before answering. "Great idea." 
Ilhoon held you around the waist as you hugged, taking in your scent. He closed his eyes. (Why can't I hold you like this forever...?)
You pulled away and said your goodbyes before walking in. 
"Good night Kyura.." Ilhoon said-his hands in his pockets and his body leaning forward. You smiled and poked his cheek. 
"'Night oppa~" 


So did you guys like this chapter? My Ilhoon feels were exposed LOL 

My hubby Ilhoonie is so cute when he laughs x3 <33 *more feels*