We Are the B.A.P.

All Along

 

You hopped off your bed feeling refreshed from a good night's sleep. Today you were feeling quite excited because Jongup invited you to meet B.A.P. Your best friends Hara and Sunhee were joining you as well. 
 
The doorbell rang and you saw both Sunhee and Hara dressed semi-formally, obviously wanting to make an impression on the famous boy group. 
"Tch. Don't you have a boyfriend Sunhee?" You asked her playfully. 
"Yeah and so do you!" She accused. You rolled your eyes at her lame comeback. 
 
"So Jongup and Zelo are really kpop stars huh?" Your mom asked from the living room couch.
"Yup. Pretty crazy right?" You said. Your mom shrugged and turned her attention back to her book. The doorbell rang behind Hara and she opened it. 
"Hey Kyura," Jongup greeted. 
"Um, we're here too." Sunhee raised her hand. Jongup gave the two of them a heart breaking smile as an apology, causing the two girls to go red. 
"Let's just go." You said as you pushed the two stunned girls out the door. 
 
 
Jongup drove up into the garage of the building where his dorm was located. The four of you rode the elevator to the fifth floor. 
"If it's messy, don't be surprised." Jongup warned before turning the knob to the door. You all entered to a room of silence. There was no one in sight, not even on the couch, however, the television was on. 
"YO!" Jongup yelled throughout the room. Five boys shuffled out of a room around the corner and looked around for who called. 
 
"Jongup-ah," a tall guy with blonde hair came out. "Oh?" He said in a weaseling tone. 
"Hyung," Jongup whined. The tall man laughed revealing his pearly whites and swept back his hair. You peeked at your two friends who were trying to hold back their excitement and giggles. 
"I'm Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you." He smiled at all three of you. You nodded and smiled back and your two friends nodded enthusiastically. Suddenly, four more boys walked out together wondering what the commotion was about. You spotted Zelo with a mask on his chin.
 
"Noona!" He yelled out, rushed over to you, and gave you a hug. You laughed and hugged him back feeling kind of awkward because he towered over you. 
"Oh? You know our maknae?" Yongguk came behind him and pulled him off. 
"He's my punching bag," you joked. 
"Whoa! Ours too!" He exclaimed and held out his fist for you to bump with. 
 
"Introduce yourselves." Jongup said bringing along your two friends. They were completely star stuck compared to you, making you speak for them. Hara was completely out of her calm and cool character, placing an extra burden on your shoulders.
"This is Sunhee, Hara, and I'm Kyura." You introduced. 
"We are B.A.P. Nice to meet you." The six boys said together. You giggled at the cute scene and met eyes with Zelo who winked at you. 
"Well, I'm the leader," Yonnguk started, "and then there's Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, and you know Jongup and Zelo," he pointed to each member who each greeted in a different way. You exchanged glances with Daehyun accidentally and he twitched his eyebrows at you. You puffed up your cheeks and turned away in embarrassment.
 
"Shall we grab lunch?" Himchan suggested. 
"Yes." Sunhee and Hara spoke. You turned to them curiously and giggled at their eagerness. B.A.P. laughed as well and escorted all of you out of the dorm and into their company car. Sunhee sat in the middle aisle with Himchan, Hara, and Jongup. In the back you were sandwiched between Daehyun and Zelo. In the front was Yongguk and Youngjae. 
"Are you squished noona?" Zelo asked you. You wiggled a bit to try and get comfortable. 
"Ah, I'm okay." Daehyun moved over a bit closer to the window to give you more elbow room. 
"Better?" He smiled at you brightly. 
"Uh, yeah.." You said nervously as you felt your face flush red with embarrassment. Zelo brought his arm behind your head and hit Daehyun inconspicuously. 
 
The eight of you arrived at a Japanese restaurant as Yongguk parked. You all exited orderly and walked in the building. Paper lanterns floated elegantly from the ceiling and a pool of koi fish was placed in front of the podium. You scurried ahead to meet up with your friends and linked arms with them. 
"This place looks kind of pricey," you bit your lip.
"Who cares? We're eating with B.A.P!" They squealed silently to themselves. You scoffed at their fangirling and took a seat at the designated table. 
 
"Don't worry about the price because rich boy Yongguk is going to pay for it all." Youngjae declared. The leader however looked at him with disapproval. You are so gonna get it when we get back at the dorm. his eyes read. Youngjae laughed in triumph knowing the leader's pride wouldn't fail him. 
"Thank you Yongguk-sshi." You, your friends, and the rest of B.A.P. bowed together as a sign a thanks. Yongguk scoffed in disbelief and waved his hand for everyone to stop. 
 
You ate your food quietly as you listened to everyone's conversations. Even Sunhee and Hara were having fun conversing  with the boys. Hara was chatting casually with Himchan and Sunhee was talking to Youngjae and acting bubbly. 
"Is this fun?" Daehyun asked next to you. You were in between Daehyun and Jongup, who tried to listen in to what his hyung was talking to you about. 
"Yeah," you said positively. He gave you a skeptical look.
"Doesn't look like it." He rose an eyebrow. 
"Well, I am." You said scrunching up your face. He laughed at your cuteness and stuck a piece of food in his mouth.  Jongup watched the scene between you two uneasily but returned to his meal as well. 
 
"So Kyura," Daehyun said with food in his cheeks, "Do you have a boyfriend?" Jongup coughed next to you almost choking on his food. You turned to see if he was okay and patted his back. "Whoa, you okay bro?" Daehyun asked him. Jongup nodded repeatedly as he tried to swallow the rest of his food. 
"Tsk, slow down. The food isn't gonna go away." You soothed him. Jongup gulped down some water and calmed down. 
 
"Do you Kyura?" Daehyun returned to his conversation with you. You gave your attention back to him and answered, "Yeah, I do." You told him. 
"Aww too bad," he sighed playfully, "He's lucky then." He smiled brightly, making your heart melt. You laughed nervously and looked away from him. 
 
At that time, your phone rang. You looked at both the caller iD and the time. It's been over an hour?
"Hello?" You answered. 
"Hiii~" Ilhoon sang into the phone. "Whatcha doin'?" He asked.
"I'm eating lunch." 
"Sounds noisy."
"Yeah, with B.A.P. remember?"
"Oh yeah huh?" He said. "Jongup better not try anything funny." He warned. 
"Hehe don't worry. Plus, Sunhee and Hara are here, too." You laughed.
"Good." Ilhoon said sounding reassured. "I just called to check. Text me later arasso?" 
"Mhm!" You said to him. 
"Bye jagiya~" he said before hanging up. 
 
You locked your phone after the call and stuck it back in your purse. 
"The boyfriend?" Daehyun asked. You nodded at him comfortably. He smiled and looked at the time. 
"Shouldn't we leave now? We've been sitting here forever." He pointed out. Everyone nodded in agreement and Yongguk stood up to pay the bill as the rest of you shuffled into the car. 
 
You all arrived back at the dorm, exchanged cars, and prepared to go into Jongup's. 
"Visit again okay noona?" Zelo told you. You walked up to him and ruffled his hair. 
"Sure thing Zelo-yah." He smiled and boldly kissed your cheek. Your eyes widened at his actions.
"Yah.." You hit his shoulder. He chuckled and bowed politely to you. 
"Call or text me, Kyura. And let's hang out." Daehyun came up next to Zelo with his arm around his shoulder. You took the piece if paper from his hand hesitantly, thinking this was a dream. Daehyun laughed and winked at you before you walked off. You shook off your dream state and grabbed Hara and Sunhee away into the car. 
 
"This was the best. Thanks Jongup-sshi!" Sunhee exclaimed. 
"Ehem, aren't I the one who invited you?" You added. 
"Thanks Kyura. It was great." Hara said behind you. You scoffed. 

"Uh huh." Jongup smiled to himself as he drove. He soon arrived in your driveway and parted ways with you and your friends.