What To Do?

All Along

 

Ilhoon's POV
 
I walked into the gates of the school to meet BTOB and B1A4 early in the morning. We met on the rooftop where no one can see us. 
"Yo Ilhoonie. Why are we up here?" Hyunsik hyung asked me. I faced the rest of the members. 
"It's mine and Kyura's one month anniversary soon," I was cut off by the guys' spasmodic clapping. 
"Who knew our little Ilhoon would get a girlfriend?" I heard Eunkwang hyung tease. I rolled my eyes and let it go so I can continue my meeting. 
"Well yeah. It's next week and I don't know what I should do for her." I finished and scratched the back of my head.
"Do you have money?" I heard Baro ask. Everyone else turned their attention to me hinting that it was the most important factor. I coughed a bit in nervousness. 
"Um. Not a lot." Everyone's heads hung in disappointment from my answer. 
"What will we do with you Ilhoon-ah.." Minhyuk hyung grumbled. 
"Let's all take her out." Jinyoung suggested. I rose my eyebrows in confusion, not understanding his idea at all. Everyone else was on the same page as me. Jinyoung didn't waver and continued his explanation. "We should come up with two teams. One will take Kyura out all day to different places. The other will set up a party to bring her to. Possibly one of BTOB's houses?" He explained. 
"I like it." Minhyuk spoke out. "My house is the obvious choice. Ilhoon should stay on the party team." He said. 
"Shouldn't I be on the 'going out' team?" I questioned. She is my girlfriend after all...
"No. Let's make things easy and have BTOB be the party team and have B1A4 be the 'going out' team. That agreeable?" Minhyuk declared. Everyone agreed upon Minhyuk hyung's request. I sighed and went along. 
"When is this?" Sandeul asked. 
"Our anniversary is officially next Saturday, March 27." I stated. I couldn't help but smile to myself at the thought. 
"Hehe what a lover boy.." I caught Sungjae whisper to Peniel. I raised my hand at him as if to reprimand him. 
"Okay then. We'll surprise her!" CNU clapped once. 
"Is this meeting over? I need to sleep.." Minhyuk yawned. I nodded and dismissed everyone. 
 
Hopefully she'll like it.. I smiled to myself then walked off with one hand in my pocket and the other holding my backpack. 
 
I saw Kyura at her locker gracefully putting her books inside. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, startling her a bit. I chuckled. "Haha good morning." I greeted. 
"Hi there. You're here pretty early." She told me. I nuzzled my nose in her neck. 
"Mhm. I ate breakfast here." I made a random excuse. She nodded as she finished fixing her books. "It's our anniversary next week." I said as I moved my head away. Kyura turned to face me and smiled angelically, making my heart skip a beat. 
"Yup! It'll be fun." She said happily. I raised my eyebrow playfully. 
"You have something planned for me?" I asked curiously. She giggled and shook her head. 
"Maybe~" she sang to tease me and poked my cheek. I scoffed and pulled her closer. 
"You're going to tell me." I tried to threaten her seductively. Kyura didn't budge. "No. I'm not." She whispered in my ear. Her breath sending shivers down my spine. Wow 
In my frozen state, she managed to escape from my arms and starting walking off to class. 

"Wha?" I uttered and started the same path as her. 


Really short chapter this one was. Sorry about that but oh well. Don't think about the dates too much or look at a calendar because these are random days. I felt I had to say that before someone tells me the days don't make sense LOL

On another note, my Ilhoonie and Yoseobie were on Weekly Idol together! Hehehe~

As usual, comments are welcome :)