Best Oppa?

All Along

After anatomy, you head to history class. You were the first person to arrive since it was just across the hall from your last class. 

"Why hello, Kyura-sshi." Your teacher greeted. You chuckled at your teacher's greeting. You knew he was friendly to you because you had the best grade in the class. 
 
"Good morning Mr. Choi. How are you?" You replied. He nodded his head and looked up to recall his morning. 
 
"Actually, I'm just a bit tired." He responded scratching his beard and running his head down his shaved head. 
 
"Ha. Well, it's Friday at least." You replied shrugging your shoulders. He nodded and turned to his computer as the students started walking into class. 
 
"Eep!" You yelped when someone had poked your side. You turned to find out it was Jinyoung. He smiled in the way that made you blush, but you controlled yourself. 
 
"Yah..Jinyoung-sshi..don't start something." You warned, sending him daggers. He chuckled at your cuteness.
 
"It's on." He replied confidently. "And good morning." He finished. You rolled your eyes and smiled. 
 
"Oh! Annyeong Kyura-ah!" You turned to see Sandeul walk in and take a sit in front of Jinyoung. You waved at Sandeul before turning around to face the board. 
 
"Okay class!" Mr. Choi said in a humorous, enthusiastic tone, "I am giving you a mini project!" The class sighed. (That's two projects I have to worry about now) 
 
"What the-?! C'mon Choi!" A husky boy behind me yelled. 
"Yup! Isn't it great?! Partner up!" Mr. Choi said excitedly.
You rolled your eyes. Someone tapped your shoulder and you turned around, "Will to be my partner?" A girl behind you asked shyly. You knew she was a fairly shy girl, more then you in fact. Her name was Nana.
"Yeah!" You accepted. Both of you started planning out your project, a brochure. You gathered the info while she was in charge of the illustrations, since she was the artist. 
 
"Yah hyung! That doesn't even look human!" You heard Sandeul scold Jinyoung. You turned around and giggled at the scene. 
 
"Well, SORRY! I'm not Da Vinchi! Aish.." He turned and saw you laugh at him. He looked down embarrassed and covered his paper.
 
"Kyura-ah, switch partners with me!" Sandeul whined. At that moment Nana looked up at Sandeul, who didn't seem to notice. You caught her expression and put your arm around her shoulder protectively to turn her around, "I don't think so," you said sticking your tongue out playfully. Sandeul pouted cutely, causing you to pout back, imitating him. You returned back to work until the bell rang. 
 
 
It was lunch time and you decided to eat with your new friends. Before you walked over to the table, Minhyuk called you over from the lunch line, asking you to wait for him. You waited at the end of the line for Minhyuk to meet up with you, poking at your food. You were starving and getting irritated at Minhyuk for making you wait. Finally, he came over.
 
"Finally!" You exclaimed. Minhyuk stuck out his tongue making an ugly face. You cringed at his expression and he laughed. 
 
"What's with that face?" You didn't respond and walked with Minhyuk over to the table. Before you sat down, Minhyuk slid next to you blocking Ilhoon. You were in between Peniel and Minhyuk. You raised an eyebrow at him but ignored it. Ilhoon on the other hand was confused by his hyung. 
 
"Kyura-ah, taste these strawberries." He insisted holding out a strawberry on a fork. You turned towards him and tilted your head; he winked and that's when you caught Ilhoon watching. You caught on to Minhyuk's game and bit it cutely, your lips curled upward when the juice landed on your tongue. 
 
"Mmmm!" You beamed at the sweetness of the strawberry, your expression catching everyone off guard. "Daebak! Gomawo oppa!" That's when everyone's heads turned towards you in shock, even B1A4, whose table was across from BTOB's. Minhyuk shot you an eye smile and you returned it. 
 
"Anything for my Kyura-ah." He cooed pinching your cheeks. 
 
"Yah, Minhyuk-ah, what's going on?" Asked Eunkwang completely confused. Minhyuk smiled smugly, "She's my Kyura. And I'm her best oppa!" He boasted to everyone clapping his hands together and putting his arm into yours. You looked at him then to everyone else and smiled. Eunkwang peered at Ilhoon who couldn't make eye contact with anyone. Eunkwang smirked, understanding Minhyuk's plan. He played along and teased Minhyuk as well, "Don't worry Kyura-sshi. I'll steal you away from Minhyukie soon enough. He has all 6 of us to fight." Eunkwang challenged. The rest of BTOB looked at you with their handsome faces, making you blush. 
 
"I made her blush!" Sungjae yelled out. 
 
"Yah! Stop seducing my Kyura!" Minhyuk yelled defensively. The two of them got up pretending like they were about to fight. You took this moment as a chance to sneak next to Ilhoon, who was surprised at your sudden change of interest. He looked down at you as you scoot next to him. You sent your cutest smile to him before returning to your food. Ilhoon looked up at the cafeteria ceiling to hide his blush then returned to his food as well. Eunkwang caught the whole scene, "Best oppa huh?

is the story sequence confusing? I was iffy about this chapter :/comments?