Shopping

All Along

 

*ring ring* You shifted in your bed. *ring ring* You groaned at the incessant ringing coming from your phone. 
"Pick up your phone noona! Ohmygosh!" Your brother Minwoo yelled annoyed from the living room. You kicked your blanket off of you and stretched your hand towards your desk where your phone lay. 
"Hello?" You answered sleepily. 
"Kyuurraa!" Sunhee sang on the other line. You sighed annoyed by her. 
"Aish why are you calling me so darned early pabo?!" You hissed at her. 
"Dayum cranky pants. I just wanted to invite you to go dress shopping with Hara and me..sheesh." You sighed feeling guilty but only irritable from the early phone call. 
"Yes, I'd love to come with you guys. I have news for you two anyways." You remembered you hadn't told anyone about Ilhoon besides Jinyoung and your family at the dinner table. 
"Oh goodie! I'll pick you up at 11am arasso?" She explained the details. 
"Yeah. Later~" you hung up and rolled off your bed. 
 
"Omma, is it okay if I go with Hara and Sunhee to go dress shopping?" She looked confused at you. 
"They're gonna be your dates?" Your mom teased you. You pouted with your mouth full of food. 
"Aish!" She slapped your arm for being rude at the table. You giggled and shook your head. 
"No, I have another date." You stated. She raised her eyebrows at you and smirked. 
"Ask appa." She replied. 
"Appa! Can I go shopping with my friends today?" You called out from the kitchen to the living room. 
"If mom says yes!" He answered. You laughed at your mom, as the question just circled. She rolled her eyes and nodded. 
"Where's your money?" She questioned you. Your face fell. "Poo.." Suddenly your dad came up beside you and put his debit card on the counter. You looked up at him and beamed. He winked then walked away like he didn't do anything. You jumped off the stool you were sitting on and skipped to your room before your mom changed her mind. 
"Gomawo!" 
 
You prepared for your girls' day out and picked out your clothes. You decided to go comfortably and wear leggings with a big warm sweater. Sunhee would be at your house in 10 minutes, so you quickly fixed your hair and applied BB cream. Once you were finished, you grabbed your purse and walked through the living room to your garage for your warm Uggs. When you walked out of the garage, Sunhee was already at your front door. 
"Yah, look who isn't ready." She nagged you. You scoffed and walked back into the house to say goodbye to your parents.
"Don't be running the card off the hill Kyura! Or else you'll be paying me back!" Your dad warned you. 
"Nae!" You answered and left with Sunhee to her sister's car. You saw Hara already inside and hugged her. 
"Hi there Kyura. Haven't seen you for a bit." She greeted you. You frowned at her. "I know. Sorry." And batted your eyelashes. She rolled her eyes at your failed cuteness. 
"To the mall sister!" Sunhee commanded, earning a glare from her sister giggles from the back seat.
 
The three of you arrived at the shopping complex wondering which store to check first. 
"My sister will meet us back here in two hours." Sunhee told you two girls. You both nodded and all three of you linked arms walking into a store. 
 
As the three of you scanned the racks for suitable dresses, Sunhee asked, "What was it you wanted to tell us Kyura?" You stopped your searching for a second then answered, "Ilhoon rejected me." You admitted. They stopped and gripped the bars on the rack.
"Bwo?!" They exclaimed, clearly angry. You shrugged at them. The topic didn't stress you out anymore, but thinking about it was a little uncomfortable. 
"What the hell..." Hara cursed under her breath. Sunhee grit her teeth, trying to comprehend what you
had just told her. 
"Yup. He was asked already." You finished. The two of them looked at you and smiled devilishly. 
"Then we have to find you a hot dress and pretty you up to show him what he's missing." They planned together. 
You laughed at their idea but didn't object it either. Your two best friends stopped searching for dresses for themselves a bit and aided you in finding the perfect dress. They piled different kinds on your arms then led you to a fitting room. 
 
The first one on the pile was cute, but you were sure you wouldn't get it. It was a strapless evening blue sparkling dress with black. You walked out of the fitting room to get reviews from your friends. They examined you up and down then looked to each other, shaking their heads. 
"Don't try on strapless ones." Sunhee suggested.
"I agree." You said then walked in the room for a different dress. You slipped in a yellow dress with beige flowers. It had a bow near your shoulder. 
"How about this?" You asked.
"Too summery." Hara stated. You shrugged then tried on your third dress. You spotted a white party dress with a small blue ribbon and a casual wrinkle and ruffle to it. It caught your attention because it was simple and not too dressy or formal. You slipped it on and checked yourself out before leaving the room. You were pleased with how it fit your body well, not making you look too skinny (because it was strapless) or out of place. 
 
Sunhee and Hara were whispering outside while you were busy. "Why would Ilhoon-sshi say no?" Sunhee asked Hara. She tapped her chin just as confused as Sunhee. 
"I know right? I was sure he liked her." They stopped when you came out. 
 
"I like this one." You announced. They looked at you wide eyed and nodded repeated to you. "But I'm going to put a cardigan over it." Patting your exposed shoulders.
"It's perfect! Just your style!" Sunhee exclaimed excitedly, clapping.
"Good job Kyura. You're finally looking more like a girl." Hara teased you. You raised your hand pretending to scold her and "tsked." She giggled then asked before you walked away to take off the dress, "So are you going with someone else Kyura?"
You turned to face her and answered casually, "Yup. Jinyoung oppa asked me." Then you disappeared into the fitting room again. Sunhee and Hara on the other hand smirked to each other, proud of Jinyoung for making the move on you. They high-fived and squealed to each other quietly so you wouldn't hear. 
 
"Now, you guys find dresses!" You pestered them. They laughed at you and linked their arms with yours. 
"We already found some. We just need to pay." Hara pointed out. You raised your eyebrow shocked. 
"Wow. I am slow then." You retorted. Sunhee pinched your cheek. 
"Yeah you are Kyura." She chuckled. The three of you had time to spare after paying and wandered around the rest of the mall before your ride came. 
 
"We'll see you at school Kyura." Hara waved goodbye to you from the car. 
"Yeah! We'll ride together to the soirée too arasso? So be ready on time!" Sunhee yelled sticking her head out the window, looking like an idiot. You made a funny face to her, sassing her. 
"Yah! Put your head back in the car!" Sunhee's sister scolded her, Hara pulled her in. You waved goodbye to them one last time then walked in your house.
 
"I'm home!" You announced. Minwoo came walking by and retorted, "No one cares." You attacked him and put him in a choke hold, while kicking him in the . "Waah!!" He yelped in pain.
"Hey, go get ready for dinner now guys." Your mom told both of you nonchalantly. The two of you stopped your play and got ready for dinner. 
 
"Did you find a dress Kyura?" Your mom asked. 
"Yeah. It's in my room." 
"Was it expensive?" Your father demanded. The price was the first thing that came to his mind. You swallowed your food and answered him, "No." Not revealing the price. 
"Fine." He let it go. 
"Well hopefully it's nice. That way that lame guy who rejected you will be jealous." Your mom wiggled her eyebrows. You placed your silverware in the table. 
"That's what Hara and Sunhee said!" You announced the coincidence. 
"Well, yeah." Your mom said sarcastically. 
 
You sighed to yourself. I don't know if I even want to see Ilhoon there...

Hello everyone! It's Christmas Day here in the U.S. ^_^ Happy Holidays to everyone!

i had this chapter finished yesterday so I decided to upload it. I hope you liked it. I'm sorry that my descriptions weren't very good, but I tried :/