Back to Class

All Along

 

After you had your foot examined by the nurse, you and Ilhoon headed back to English class. The teacher turned his head in your direction when you opened the door.
"Oh Ilhoon-sshi. Thank you for taking her. Please help Kyura-sshi to her seat and prepare for class." The teacher stated. Ilhoon bowed slightly to the teacher's instructions. He lead you over to your seat and placed your book bag next to your desk. 
You mouth, "Thank you Ilhoon-sshi," then prepared for class. Ilhoon smiled quickly and went over to his seat across the aisle. He wanted to look back at you just before he took his seat but decided not to in case the rest of the class was watching.
 
Ilhoon's POV
 
I led Kyura-ah back to her desk as the teacher instructed. I slung her book bag off my shoulder and placed it next to her desk. I saw "thank you" with a smile. I quickly smiled back and turned away before I could blush. I started to head over to my desk just across the aisle from Kyura. I was tempted to turn back but refrained myself from doing so in case the class was watching the scene. 
During the teacher's lesson, I couldn't help but think about Kyura-ah, more over than before. 
What did I just do? I completely lost myself...
Why did she not respond? Does she feel the same?
I can't read her..
Thoughts kept racing through my head. The more I thought of her, the more frustrated I became. I shook my head, in attempt to stop my thoughts and concentrate.
"Jung Ilhoon!" The teacher yelled my name. The boom of his voice caught my attention and I whipped my head up to the call.
"Is there a problem?" He asked in an angry tone. Apparently, the arguments I was having with myself were visible to the rest of the class.
"Oh. Nae. I don't understand what the passage on the board is supposed to portray about the character. " I responded with a random statement. 
"Well, because the novel..." The teacher began to explain to me and the rest of the class. *Holy crap..* I sighed in relief and I heard a familiar chuckle. I turned to see Kyura giggling and looking down at her paper. She looked up and motioned *tsk tsk* to me as if she was disappointed in me. I raised my eyebrow and stuck my tongue out, looking as arrogant as possible. She scoffed and rolled her eyes as she turned back to the teacher with an adorable smile on her face. 
 
*what is she doing to me?
--
 
HI EVERYONE! So I decided to try and keep this story going as long as I can. The ideas just started coming to me ^^' Sorry if this chapter is kind of slow or weird. But I have a whole story ready so please keep an eye out for updates. 
Be sure to comment and let others know about the story if you like it so far! Thanks so much! :D