New Friends: BTOB

All Along

Just a little longer 'till it's lunch You thought after you finished your math test. *guuuurrrgggllllee* You whipped your head up and looked around to see if anyone heard your monstrous stomach growl. You heard giggles coming from behind you. Great..ugh whatever. Just 2 more minutes. "

I'll meet you after your fifth period and we can have lunch together, okay?" Ilhoon suggested. *ring!!!!* You jumped from your seat and slung your backpack on your back as you raced to the door. 

Incoming text: "Hey Kyuraaaa~ since you'll be with Ilhoon, I'll have lunch with Taemin today, arasso? Annyeongggg~~"  You rolled your eyes at Sunhee's text. Once you reached the exit, a figure popped right in your face, almost causing your lips touch.

"Boo!" Ilhoon popped out. You stumbled back almost bumping into the person behind you. "

"Ah, mianhaeyo!" You apologized to the person behind and whipped your head in Ilhoon's direction. "Yah! Look what you did!" You yelled and stifled a laugh as you slapped his arm. Ilhoon on the other hand was laughing his head off. 

"Ahahaahahahahahahaha Kyura-ah! You should've seen your face! You were so scared! Hahaha!" You scoffed at his behavior and began to walk away towards your locker, leaving him to laugh by himself.  "Ah, Kyura-ah!" He called after you and suddenly appearing by your side.  "Haha, c'mon it was just a joke. You know it was funny." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

You giggled at his expression and hit his arm again, "Whatever." 

"Hey, we're eating lunch with my friends. That's okay right?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." You replied.  After you and Ilhoon had received your lunch, he led you over to two filled tables, filled with guys. 

"Guys," he addressed his friends. They looked up to his call. 

"Aish.. Ilhoon-ah. You have a girlfriend already?" Said a handsome boy with black hair and curled lips that made him look like an adorable squirrel. You raised an eyebrow at him as a sign of disapproval. He saw your expression and chuckled showing his eye smile.  "Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Minhyuk." The boy stated. 

"Hi, I'm Nam Kyura. I'm guessing Ilhoon-sshi the maknae?" You raised an eyebrow and pursed your lips.

"Haha you're cute. Aniyo, our Sungjae is the maknae." Minyuk said motioning over to Sungjae. He was a tall boy, much taller than you, Ilhoon, and Minhyuk. 

"Nae hyung." He came over patting Minhyuk on the head. Minhyuk shoved Sungjae, giving him an angry look for treating his hyung disrespectfully and rose his hand. "Ah noona help!" Sungjae came running behind you with his arms in the air. You raised an eyebrow to Sungjae and sidestepped to your right towards Ilhoon to expose Sungjae. "Ah!" Sungjae exclaimed in fear of his hyung. Minhyuk smirked at Sungjae but walked over towards you.

"Hehe I like you. We'll get along splendidly." Minhyuk came over to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You looked up at him, giving your cutest smile. Minhyuk smiled back with his eyes and glared at Sungjae. Ilhoon was witnessing the scene from behind you in shock, jealousy raging throughout his bloodstream. 

"Pyeong! So..." Ilhoon popped his head in between you an Minhyuk making a cute face. "Let me introduce you to everyone else." He said as he stole you from Minhyuk's arm. Minhyuk giggled at his childishness and followed behind.

Hehe I'll mess with you for a while Ilhoonie Minhyuk thought to himself.

After all the introductions, you now knew Eunkwang, the eldest, Changsub, Hyunsik, and Peniel, the American born. 

"I hope we all become good friends!" You bowed to the group. They all laughed at your formality. 

"Hahaha Ilhoonie! She's so cute! Lets keep her!" Eunkwang said enthusiastically. 

"Nae hyung! I agree! Noona is nice!" Sungjae winked at you and you giggled, looking back at Ilhoon. He caught your eye and slightly jumped, startled, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling. 

I guess I have some new friends

--

 HI EVERYONE!! I'm so happy because I got another subscriber!! I saw the notification while I was in school and was so happy! lol My friend was like ,'okay? congrats?" haha but yeah. I updated a little later than usual cuz my phone wouldn't let me upload the chapter, sorry :(

Thank you for reading though and don't forget to comment!