Lessons

All Along

 

The bell had rung for lunch, causing you to pack all your things quickly after fifth period. On your way out, you unexpectedly met up with Jinyoung. He waved to at the other side of the door. You waved back to him slightly confused.

 
"Uh, hi Jinyoung oppa. How did you know this was my class?" You asked curiously. He leaned next to your ear and whispered, "I followed you.." His breath sent shivers down your spine, keeping you frozen in place. He backed away to get a look at you, seeing your statue-like composure. He started to laugh and shook your shoulders. "Yah, Kyura-sshi. I was kidding. Haha." You blinked a few times and shook your head, coming back to reality. You hit his shoulder playfully for his mean joke. He continued to laugh at your actions and put his arm around your shoulder.
"Let's get lunch together nae?" He cocked his head to the side with a smile. You blew a raspberry and pouted but nodded because you were starving. His grasp on your shoulder tightened, "Then...let's go!" You two skipped to the cafeteria. 
 
After you received your lunch, you and Jinyoung walked over to B1A4's table. Sungjae saw you walk over to the other side and yelled across the aisle, "Nooonaaa!! Why are you leaving mee?" He whined spreading his arms open, expecting you to come into them. You turned around and giggled at his childishness. You placed your food on the table and told the B1A4 boys you'd be back after you greeted BTOB. Just as Sungjae planned, you went into his arms, giving him a hug. 
 
"Oppas, I'm just gonna eat with B1A4 today okay?" You announced. Everyone nodded and waved goodbye to you with food in their mouths. You made a disgusted face, "Why are all of your mouths full! So rude!" You scolded them. They laughed at your nagging and you joined along the laughter. You waved goodbye to them for the last time before walking away. Your eyes met Ilhoon's and he shot you a cute smile. You shaped your hand into a gun and pretended to shoot his forehead. He played along and pretended to get hit, jerking his head back then down to flop on the table. You laughed at your game with him and waved a v-sign to him cutely as a sign you were leaving. He looked up and smiled to you then returned to his hyungs' conversation. 
 
"Hey, Kyura." You heard Jinyoung call across the table. You popped your head as a sign of acknowledgment. He giggled because he saw you eating. "Do you want me to help you master the guitar better?" Your head came up at his question. You nodded rapidly, swallowing your food.
"Nae oppa! That would be great!" You responded enthusiastically. He nodded at your acceptance. "Great. All six of us will just meet in the music room everyday during breaks from now on. Is that cool?" He asked the other boys. Everyone nodded in agreement, quite pleased.
"Yes. More time with Kyura." CNU cooed scooting closer to you. You sent him a wink causing him to chuckle. Jinyoung glared at you two.
"Yah, don't try and go seducing my student! Or else she can't focus." He scolded. You raised an eyebrow at him and threw a carrot at his chest. "Yah! See? She's already rebelling!" He shouted shocked at your actions, which caused everyone to burst into laughter. Sandeul clapped his hands hysterically at what you did to his hyung.
"Haha! Why is Kyura so cool?" He asked in between his laughter. You giggled at the compliment but stopped your childishness.
 
"Okay guys, that wasn't cool. I'm sorry Jinyoung oppa. That was uncalled for. Forgive me?" You asked innocently but sincerely. Jinyoung was caught off guard by your apology and cute, innocent expression. He could see the sincerity on your eyes that started to tug on his heart. He looked down then back up to you, "Arasso arasso. It's fine Kyura-ah.." You instantly perked up, with a bright smile, causing Jinyoung's eyes to widen.
"Thank you oppa. I regretted it after I threw the carrot. Mianhaeyo." You bowed slightly. He shook off his slight daze and covered it up with a smile, then returned to his lunch.  
 
What was that...?

Just in case you guys didn't know, that last thought was Jinyoung's :)