Punishment

All Along

You rushed out of your last class before lunch and towards BTOB's table, without the thought of eating. You spotted Ilhoon next to Minhyuk and squeezed in between them. Ilhoon looked at you worriedly while Minhyuk happily announced your presence. 

"My Kyura is back!" You slapped him repeating on the shoulder, trying to get him to be quiet. 
"Oppa! Shush! I'm not here." You warned him quietly. 
"What's going on Kyura-ah?" Ilhoon asked. You sighed in annoyance. You just wanted them to stop talking to you for a bit and carry on with their lunch. You looked up to him trying to not lose you cool with him, "I'm hiding oppa. Please stop talking to me and carry on like I'm not here, please?" He looked to you confused but obeyed and returned to BTOB. 

Suddenly, the cafeteria doors flew open, causing some students to look back. An angry Jinyoung came barging in searching for you. 
Oh no.. He came walking straight to BTOB's table, with a deadly atmosphere around him. 
"Where is Nam Kyura?" He demanded. BTOB stared at Jinyoung blankly. Then Eunkwang spoke up. 
"Excuse us? Dongsaeng~" He asked with an authoritative tone. Jinyoung calmed down in front of hyungs then bowed. 
"Mianhamnida. Have you seen Kyura? I need to speak with her urgently." He grit his teeth at the last sentence. You were slowly sliding under the table, desperate for an escape. You had never seen Jinyoung so enraged and didn't plan to get a taste of it either. Right when you were about to slide from under BTOB's table, Jinyoung's fox ears heard you. 
"Kyura.." He hissed. You froze in your place when you realized you were found out. You slowly stood up from under Changseob's legs and faced Jinyoung, expressionless. Your heart was thumping incredibly hard and you felt a huge lump in your throat, preventing you from speaking. Jinyoung walked towards you slowly. You were glued to your spot, bracing yourself for the ear full he was about to give you and shut your eyes. Jinyoung stopped and you heard him scoff. You cracked your eye open and suddenly he came at you, putting you in a head lock. His actions caused both BTOB and B1A4 to rise up ready to rescue you. 

Jinyoung aware of his actions, started to noogie you. "Ah aha oppa!" You yelled as a plea. He laughed maniacally and continued. 
"Oppa! Okay okay! I'm sorry!" You continued to beg for mercy. Reluctantly, he freed you when you learned your lesson. He smiled devilishly, finally satisfied. But before he let you get away he signaled you to come over to him. You walked over to him obediently with your head down. Jinyoung lifted your chin up to get a good look at you and flicked your forehead as his final punishment. 
"Ah!" You yelped clutching your forehead. 
"Oppa! That one really hurt!" Your voice was shaky because of the pain it brought you. He snickered. "I know! I'm famous for it." He stated proudly then returned to his serious expression soon after. You rubbed your forehead. It felt like it was on fire and it was probably still red. 

"Hmph." You pouted at him for the harsh punishment. You up a breath and then exhaled. "Okay oppa. Now that you've punished me, I'm gonna get lunch." You walked away fixing your hair.

Jinyoung came behind you swiftly in line. He held your hand before you could grab a tray. You looked up at him and furrowed your eyebrows. He smiled to you cooly, "I'll buy lunch for you Kyura-ah." Your eyes widened at his offer. 
"Jinja?!" You beamed hoping his offer was real. He giggled at the sparkle in your eyes and nodded. You removed your hand from the counter, squeezing his. 
"Gomawo Jinyoung oppa!" You thanked him genuinely. He looked away quickly before he could blush and grabbed the tray, which started to pile with food. 

After all the food was paid for, you walked with Jinyoung over to B1A4's table helping him handle the tray with your right hand and your other still intertwined with his right. When you reached the table, you sneakily picked the tray up from his hand and placed it in front of him. 
"You eat first oppa. Because you paid." You suggested as you let go of his hand and took a seat. The other members of B1A4's eyes widened at their friends gesture. 

"Hyung, you bought all of that for you and Kyura-sshi?" Sandeul asked shocked, eyeing the tray of foods. You giggled at his expression, of his mouth gaping. 
"You can have some Deulie. It's a lot of food." You offered kindly. Your offer lit up Sandeul's face and he began to pick through the food. 
"Ahh..gamsamnida! I'll eat well." He thanked you. Jinyoung made a "tch" sound as you started to give away the food he bought you.
"Aish Kyura-ah. You don't have to be nice to them all the time-" he was cut off when you put a piece of kimchi in his mouth and shot him a smile. He chewed cautiously at first then swallowed. He blushed at your actions toward him and you saw. 

"Just eat Jinyoung oppa." You poked his cheek then turned to dig into the meal as well. He unknowingly stared at you for a bit, with all of B1A4 watching. They looked at each other slyly, grinning to themselves then returned to their lunch. 

 

Ilhoon POV 

I saw Kyura and Jinyoung walk to B1A4's table, hands intertwined. I couldn't help but feel envious of Jinyoung. Does he like her? I mean all of us guys like her and treat her well, but I get a different feeling when she's with Jinyoung. Kyura hasn't come and sat with us for a while...
"You eat first oppa. Because you paid." I heard her say. What? Jinyoung hyung bought that for her? Wasn't he just mad at her not to long ago? Ugh, they're probably really close! 
I sat thinking quietly to myself how I can get close to her. 
(I have to ask her out. No point in me just sitting around. Even Minhyuk hyung asked her so easily!) 

I got up and tapped Kyura on the shoulder. I could feel all of BTOB's eyes watching my every move, which only added more pressure on me. 
"K-Kyura-ah," I said nervously. 
(Pull yourself together Il! Everyone I watching you) 
"Hm?" She looked at me, tilting her head to the side with her chopsticks in . She was waiting for me to say something. I shook my head.
"Ah, wanna go to the arcade with me later after school? That is...if you don't have any homework.." I asked calmly. Although I can feel how sweaty my palms were behind my back. She pulled the chopsticks out of and smiled. 
"Sure Ilhoon-ah! You trying to get back at me for beating you last time?" She raised her eyebrow playfully. I gained my confidence back and returned an arrogant statement, "Haha oh Kyura. I'll definitely crush you this time." I smirked. She shot me a surprised look due to my new attitude. I was screaming inside when her gaze and mine locked. 
"Haha we'll just see about that Jung Ilhoon." With that she turned back around to chat with B1A4.

I left to my seat where BTOB was trying to hold in their laughter. 
"Ahahaahahahahahahaha!!" They all laughed together. 
"Finally! Our Ilhoonie has become a man!" Hyunsik hit me on the back. I rolled my eyes at their behavior, but gave myself a pat on the back (mentally).

I can't screw this date up. 

 


Hi readers! So you know how I said Ilhoon was gonna make a comeback? Well, here he is! I know, there's so much Jinyoung and not enough Ilhoon huh? Well, never fear! ;)

Please anticipate what Ilhoon may or may not do lol and thanks for the comments! :D