Sparks

All Along

 

You made your way to your first class earlier than usual to escape the cold. To your surprise, you found Sunhee, Hara, and Ilhoon already in the classroom. You looked at them with a puzzled expression and walked towards them.
"What are you guys during here so early?" You took the seat by Ilhoon and huddled next to him. 
"Same reason you're here. To steal the heat." Hara said. You laughed a bit and nodded. You took a quick glance at Ilhoon, who still appeared a bit sick, and patted his head gently. He nuzzled his head into your neck as you and friends carried on your own conversations.
When the bell rang, Hara said her goodbyes and left the room. You moved back to your original seat as the teacher walked in. 
 
As the bell rang for the next class, you and Sunhee stayed behind a bit to assist Ilhoon. 
"Kyura-ah, I'm not helpless," he told you as he got up with his belongings. 
"Really? Cuz you seem kind of out of it." Sunhee said skeptically. You shot her a playful glare because you knew she was right. 
"Just don't work too hard okay?" You said to Ilhoon and patted his arm before walking ahead. Suddenly he grabbed your wrist. 
"I didn't say I didn't want you to walk with me." Ilhoon interjected. You rolled your eyes and linked arms with him as you walked to the next class. 
 
 
After the last bell before lunch, Jongup spotted you in the hallway. 
"Kyura!" You turned your head curiously at the sound of your name. 
"Lunch?" He asked. 
"Yup," Jongup nodded enthusiastically and walked alongside you into the cafeteria. 
 
As you entered through the double doors, both B1A4's and BTOB's eyes were on you and Jongup. 
"Yah, Ilhoon-ah. Who is that?" Hyunsik demanded. Ilhoon turned around to see what his hyung was talking about. He saw you and Jongup walk into the lunch line together. Before Ilhoon could get up and investigate, Jinyoung came brushing by him and walked towards you. 
 
"Oh hey, Jinyoung oppa," you greeted him brightly. He smiled at you sincerely then glanced to Jongup. You followed his eyes and eased him before he would start something. It's fine oppa your eyes read. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow as he understood you. Okay.. his eyes softened. You nodded and smiled back at Jongup who watched your silent conversation awkwardly. Jinyoung patted your arm gently and walked back to his friends.
 
"What's up hyung?" Gongchan asked. "It's fine." Jinyoung said taking one last look at the two you. Ilhoon went to B1A4's table to question Jinyoung.
"Hyung, why is Kyura with Jongup?" He asked worriedly. 
"I don't know. But she said it's okay." Jinyoung said sounding a bit concerned himself. Ilhoon watched you as you chatted with Jongup in line then returned to his seat. 
 
"Later," you said to Jongup as you parted ways. BTOB was burning glares into Jongup's head, kind of making him feel uncomfortable. 
"Yah," Ilhoon said in his raspy voice. You turned to him curiously. "What was that?" 
"Nothing," you tried to brush off his intimidating attitude. Everyone at the table remained silent as they watched you eat. 
 
The bell rang soon after and Gongchan appeared next to you. 
"Let's walk to class together noona." He said seriously. 
"Uh, okay?" You said nervously as the maknae even gave you a demanding attitude. 
 
After school, Ilhoon picked you up at your last class, still a bit stiff from earlier today at lunch. 
"Is something wrong oppa?" You poked his arm. He brushed it off not wanting to joke around right now. 
"What were you doing with Jongup at lunch today?" You looked at him a bit puzzled. 
"I ran into him on the way to the cafeteria. We bought lunch together," you told him. 
"I thought you hated him?" 
"I don't hate anyone," you paused, "I was just..upset with him. But we made up." You told him. Ilhoon paused to take everything you were saying time to process in his brain. 
 
"So what? You're like best friends now?" He said bitterly. You eyed him a bit startled. 
"Why are you getting upset about it? We're not best friends, just friends." You said with an undeniable tone of annoyance. Ilhoon caught your ferocity and sighed. 
"I'm sorry for acting so suspicious. It's just...I don't trust that guy." He said and cupped your face in his hands. You gave him a small smile and took one of his hands off your face. 
"Don't worry. I don't trust him completely either, yet. But I'm a big girl, I can handle myself," you told him. He walked closer to you, pinning you against the wall. "I know Kyura," he whispered. 
 
Suddenly, someone came around the corner, ruining your moment with Ilhoon. The two of you backed away from each other thinking it was a teacher. However, it was someone far from it. 
"Hey Kyura," Jongup said slowly as he saw you and Ilhoon standing next to each other startled. Ilhoon's mood fell when his eyes landed on Jongup. Jongup looked at Ilhoon sharply. 
"Hi." You said casually and turned your back to open your locker. Ilhoon and Jongup stared each down, sparks of lightning in between their foreheads. 
 
"You guys okay?" You laughed a little to break the silence. The two boys ended their little staring contest and went near you. 
"Yeah." They said in unison and shot daggers back at each other behind your back.

ahaha I'm such a fail. Ilhoon isn't even scary. Ilsoon is more intimidating than Ilhoon XD I'm sorry that this chapter was lacking. I'm bad at drama...