New Friends: B1A4

All Along

After you got acquainted with BTOB, what Ilhoon and his friends called themselves, Ilhoon slipped his arm inside yours and led you to the table next to theirs. You tilted your head to the side at the sudden action but allowed yourself to get pulled along. Ilhoon stood behind you with both hands on your shoulders and turned your to face the group of boys. "This is Nam Kyura everyone. Kyura, this is B1A4, so they call themselves." You looked at all of them with an empty expression due to the sudden introduction. 

"Uh..annyeonghaesaeyo..Nam Kyura..imnida.." You said slowly, feeling a little nervous and embarrassed introducing yourself to 5 handsome boys. They looked younger than BTOB even though you were all around the same age. 

"Aahh kyeopta!" One shouted as he clapped like a seal in excitement. 

"Hi there. I'm CNU," a tall boy with long hair and glasses said. 

"I'm Baro." Said a boy with blonde hair with pink streaks. 

"Nice hair." You said honestly. 

"Oh thank you." He said in English bowing to you honored. You giggled at his actions and he got up to look at you and ran his tongue along his teeth. 

"Annyeong! I'm Sandeul." He said while raising his hand.

"And I'm Jinyoung." A handsome boy with red hair said putting up a v-sign. You had seen him and Sandeul before...

"Oh! You and Sandeul are in my history class!" You exclaimed recalling their faces. 

"Oh jinja? Hehe." Jinyoung chuckled, his smile and laugh making you blush. His eyes tucked upward when he would laugh making him look like a fox. 

"Where's Gongchan?" Baro asked. 

"He had to take a test." CNU answered. "You'll have to meet him another time Kyura-sshi."

"Oh nae," you replied to him sticking your hands in your back pockets, rocking back and forth on your toes. Ilhoon tilted his head to see your face from the side. You gave him a confused look. 

"Ehem." Baro coughed to interrupt your awkward session. You looked to him and walked over to his seat, occupying his left side. You smiled to him and he replied with a pouty face. You laughed at his silliness as well did everyone else and you poked his cheeks. 

"You guys seem fun. I hope we get along." You said to everyone clapping once.

"Ha! You think we're fun now? Hang out with just the five of us and you'll be on your knees laughing like there's no tomorrow. These kids are crazy." CNU stated in a serious tone shooting daggers to the rest of the boys. You looked around and they all snickered, putting their hands inthe air as a sign of surrender. You looked at all of them surprised for a second then laughed along.
"I look forward to it then!" You accepted their challenge with pride. 

"Oh hoho. Don't regret it Kyura-ah." Jinyoung responded sending you a sly look. It was actually handsome; you imitated his expression, making the group laugh out loud. 

"Hyung! S-stop! Hahaha she's killing me!" Baro managed to say through his laughter. Jinyoung chuckled and winked at you before turning to the rest of the table.

"These guys are weird huh?" Ilhoon whispered next to you. You snickered at his comment quietly so the group couldn't hear.

"They're a party haha!" You responded. Ilhoon laughed and ruffled your hair before returning to his table.

"Yah, Ilhoonie." Eunkwang elbowed Ilhoon. Ilhoon turned rubbing his elbow as if he was hurt. Eunkwang rolled his eyes, "Is she your girlfriend?" He asked in a serious tone. Ilhoon turned back to the table and shrugged at his elder's question. 
"No. But..." He bit his lip and looked in your direction, seeing you laughing and leaning your head on Jinyoung's shoulder while covering your probably red face.

"Stop it! My face is hurting!" He heard you yell. 
Ilhoon shifted in his seat and looked down at his food.  

--

wee! double update! I didn't have homework so I wrote another chapter :3