Walk

All Along

 

The end of the day finally came. "Hmmmm!" You stretched out of your seat before walking out the door of chemistry class and over to your locker. Ugh. I have AP homework. It's my fault for thinking I can handle it. I need to really raise up that grade to match the others.. you groaned. 
 

"What's up?" Someone asked you. You look to your right to see Ilhoon leaning against the lockers. A deflated expression appeared on your face and you sighed, "Ah hi. I have some homework to do over the weekend." Ilhoon made an "O" face and nodded his head understandingly. 
 

"Do you want help?" He asked innocently.

You appreciated his offer but declined, "I don't think you can help too much, Ilhoon-sshi." Ilhoon picked himself up off the lockers as you closed yours.

He looked at the book you were carrying, "Want me to carry it?" He asked politely staring at the book then looked to you.

You smiled, "It's okay. It's my only book." He didn't take no for an answer and gently took it from your grasp, "I owe you from when I dropped a book on your foot," he recalled. You blinked once then looked down remembering the incident. "I'll walk you home. Do you live far?" You thought about how to respond to his offer. 

"No, just down the street and around the corner. About... 10 minutes by foot?" You looked up tilting your head calculating the mileage. Ilhoon laughed at your cuteness and straightened up.

"Not far at all!" He exclaimed confidently.
 

Half way to your house Ilhoon finally spoke, "So, Minhyuk is your best oppa now?" He avoided eye contact with you, awaiting your answer. You chuckled at his jealousy and held his hand. He jumped at the sudden skin-ship. 
"Don't worry, Ilhoonie. Minhyuk was just playing." You looked up to smile at him and he smiled back. The both of you blushed after a few seconds due to embarrassment. Ilhoon squeezed your hand gently in jubilance. 
"Ilhoonie"..I'm gonna kill hyung tomorrow. He smiled to himself at his thought.

Not too long, you reached your house. The lights were off, which meant your brothers haven't arrived yet. You retrieved your book from Ilhoon and bowed slightly to thank him for walking with you.
"Thank you Ilhoon-sshi. I'll see you next week at school." You said. Ilhoon stepped forward and called out to you before you walked in, "Ah wait!" You turned around waiting for what he had to say, "Hm?" and raise an eyebrow. He stepped back shuffling his feet.
"Um, give me your number so..we can, ya know, hang out whenever.." He said hesitantly. He stuck his hands in his pockets and looked everywhere, your petite house, the tress behind the brick fixtures, and the rock garden that complimented the tiny jungle scene theme-- everywhere except at you, thinking of how you'd reject him.

You regained your composure and replied, "Yeah sure. We should hang out." You replied casually and pulled out a post-it and pen to write down your number. You handed the note over to Ilhoon happily, seeing his hand shaking as he slowly took it. Ilhoon smiled at his success and received the note. He stood up straight and pulled one hand out of his pocket to tap your nose. 
 

"Gamsamnida!" He thanked you cutely. "Later Kyura-ah!" He turned around left with a huge grin on his face. You stood at your spot in front of the door in a daze.

He has my number...HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!  You turned around to unlock your door, hastily sticking the keys into the lock, which only made the process slower. When you had opened the door you ran to your room, threw your belongings on the floor, and pounced on your bed. 
 

"Ahhhhh!!" You screamed into you pillow in excitement. You flipped your body and squealed flailing your legs around. You calmed yourself down hugging your Pokemon pillow-pet, huffing from the excitement.

 

Best walk home ever! I have to thank Minhyuk oppa ASAP!
Oh shoot! Chores! You remembered and started the laundry smiling and dancing throughout the house.  

 


hehe Hi guys. How did you like the chapter? I edited it like 3 times...and it took me forever to try to get it uploaded >:P Teehee look at Ilhoon in the chapter image! His hair is so FLUFFY lol he's cute ^.^

Leave me your comments and thanks to the new subscribers and s_rahbear :D