Catch Up

All Along

 

You grabbed your belongings quickly as you exited the car and scurried towards your school. You unfortunately woke up late because of your excessive blogging the past night. As you made your way toward the gate, you spotted Jinyoung.

 
"Jinyoung oppa!" You beamed as you called after him. He turned around at the call and smiled as he waved to you. You hurried over to him as he waited for you on the stairs. 
"Hey Kyura," he greeted. You smiled like an idiot as you were incredibly happy to have run into him. The two of you haven't hung out as often since the guitar lessons ended, and even though you hung out with B1A4 and him at break every now and then, you two didn't really have much time together to really talk like old times.
 
"How's it going? Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked as he saw you panting from jogging over to him. You fixed your backpack in place as it started to slip off your shoulder and the two of you walked down the hallways.
"I woke up late, and I thought I'd be late to class," you explained to him. He remained silent as he nodded understandingly. 
 
"Oh! How's the guitar going?" 
"Good. I practice every now and then." You lied because you actually haven't been practicing. It started to get frustrating every time you had difficulty getting the notes of a chord correctly.
"Hehe you have to practice everyday if you want to master it." Jinyoung told you. 
"It's frustrating..I miss my teacher," you pouted at him. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.
"Let's pick it up today at break. And catch up a bit?" He suggested with a smile. You nodded happily at his offer.
"Sounds great! I'll see you then." You told him as you neared the door of your first class. Before you could walk in Jinyoung called after you.
"Wait, Kyura,"
"Hm?" You turned around.
"I've missed you too." He added. You giggled and waved a v-sign at him then proceeded to class.
 
 
The bell rang signaling the end of your third class of the day and the start of the first break.  You walked over to the music room and opened the door slowly.
"Hello?" You called. The five boys turned to look at you as your head peeked in. 
"Hey Kyura," Baro greeted first. You gave him a quick hug before greeting everyone else.
"My Kyura~" CNU wiggled his eyebrows as he called your name and pulled you into his famous bear hug. "Long time no see?" You giggled at his comment and shook your head.
"I saw you on Friday CNU oppa." He laughed and released you. 
 
"Um, actually she's my Kyura." Jinyoung came up behind you and put his arms around your shoulders. You raised your eyebrow at him but didn't fight him off. 
"Hyung, she has a boyfriend," Gongchan pointed out the obvious. Baro rolled his eyes at the maknae but Gongchan didn't catch it. Jinyoung peered to the side of your face. 
"Where is Ilhoon anyways?" He asked.
"He's sick today." You answered. Everyone nodded in unison, making you laugh and earning funny stares from them. 
 
You and Jinyoung occupied your usual corner where guitar lessons were held. However as the two of you picked up the guitars, you didn't focus too much and strum random chords softly instead as you chatted.
 
"So how long have Ilhoon and you been together again?" He asked randomly with the guitar sitting on his lap.
"Almost 100 days now," you said casually, even though inside your chest fluttered, causing a smile to unconsciously creep on your face. Jinyoung chuckled when he caught your expression and covered his mouth. You tilted your head innocently at him, wondering why he was laughing. 
 
The two of you chatted more and, honestly, laughing has never felt so relaxing. Being with Jinyoung always lightened your mood and brought a smile to your face. 
"The break feels so long huh?" You pointed out. Jinyoung blinked then looked at the clock. 
"Haha yeah it does. There's still five minutes left, too." He said. 
 
"Hyung, I forgot I packed snacks. Want some?" Sandeul came behind him and gripped his shoulders. 
"Now you tell us." Jinyoung rolled his eyes. Sandeul shrugged, embarrassed then scurried to the center of the room where his snacks were laid out. Jinyoung and you followed him soon after.
 
The five boys and you sat together in a circle, each eating something different. 
"So what's new Kyura?" CNU asked as he chewed his roll of bread.
"Um, nothing much," you pushed aside a piece of your food into your cheek to answer. 
"So stuff has happened is what you're saying?" Baro nudged you playfully. You rolled your eyes at his nosiness and nudged him back. 
"What's up hm?" Even Gongchan asked. You sighed before telling them anything. There really was no point in denying the problem, especially to your best friends. You wanted Jinyoung to know, too. 
 
"Do you guys know Moon Jongup?" Everyone nodded at you with blank expressions and food piled in their cheeks. 
"He's way smart. He's in my advanced language arts class." Baro said. You scoffed in your mind. Wow. There's something unexpected.
"Yeah. I taught him how to be that good." You said coldly. Jinyoung looked at you with concern due to your icy personality change. 
"What do you mean?" Sandeul asked.
"In my freshman year," you were about to start just when the bell rang. 
 
"Aish, tell us at lunch okay Kyura?" Sanduel asked eagerly. 
"Sure..."
"You better." Jinyoung eyed you seriously. You pursed your lips and nodded, unable to refuse Jinyoung. He handed you your things and walked out of the music room alongside you and the rest of B1A4.

Wee! I updated! How was the chapter? I liked this chapter because I missed Jinyoung so much T-T but I kind of miss Jongup now too LOL

But definitely don't miss finals cuz I finished them today! Mwahaha! So please look forward to the coming updates :)