Just Some Fun

All Along

 

It was the first week of February and school has never been more fun. Now that you've pretty much become best friends with BTOB and B1A4, you had lots of reasons to smile. You hang out with B1A4 during breaks all over the school, exploring places you didn't know the school even had--a theater, music room, and secret garden! (The Ecology Club's garden) Then during lunch you would eat and hang out with BTOB. 
 
When you came to school, you were greeted by your friends, Sunhee and Hara.
"Gosh, Kyura! I wish we had more classes together! I hardly see you except in history.
" She pouted. You and Hara were in the same AP History class. Although you are both fairly smart, she is much more academically inclined. 
"She's always with BTOB and B1A4." Sunhee teased sticking her tongue out at you. You gently shoved her causing her to hit a student walking by. 
"Omo! I'm sorry!" You apologized to the victim of your "violence." Sunhee laughed at your mistake and started pointing at you, imitating a child when someone gets in trouble.
"Tch. Like you're not all over Taemin at lunch!" You accused, trying to make her the bad guy. Hara laughed at your bickering.
"You guys are still the same ever since elementary!" She said ruffling your hair. You fixed your hair back into place and grabbed Hara's arm to run away.
"Hurry! Let's ditch her!" You yelled as you ran further into the halls. You almost caused Hara to trip by your speed when you heard Sunhee yell, "We have the same first period pabo!.." She shook her head and walked towards her locker leaving you and Hara. 
 
After you stopped running in a circle, you ended up at your locker. Hara was huffing after the mile you just made her run. 
"Yah...Kyura...I'm not an...athlete.." She said as she struggled for air. She was grasping her knees and her pony-tail hung above her head. You giggled at your friend, "Pssh. I wasn't even running fast!" You exclaimed fully energized so early in the morning. Hara whipped her head up and raised her hand pretending she was about to scold you. You pretended to cringe when someone came behind suddenly grabbing your shoulders. You jumped and yelled, "Holy crap!" Throwing your hand in the air. You felt it hit something hard: Ilhoon's forehead.
"Ack!" You turned around to see Ilhoon holding his face.
"Ilhoon-ah! I'm so sorry!" You took his hand off to examine his face. It was only a little red.
"Aish, Kyura-ah. Why are so lively in the morning?" He complained to you rubbing his nose. You chuckled shyly rubbing the back of your head.
"Ehem!" Hara coughed. You turned to Hara, linking arms with her again.
"This is Hara. One of my best friends since elementary." You introduced. You struck a pose to present her for the sake of being comical. Hara rolled her eyes playfully and bowed slightly to Ilhoon. Ilhoon waved to her and sent you a weird look due to your pose. You immediately stood back up and felt a little embarrassed for your actions so early in the morning.
"I'm weirdly happy today for some reason. Sorry.." You pursed your lips. Your friends both laughed and hit your forehead. You rubbed the spot wondering why you were being scolded. *riinnggg* Ilhoon raised his eyebrow to you, "Let's go to class?" He suggested holding out his hand for your book. You held it away from him as if to protect it. He rolled his eyes and jerked his head to the direction of class. You said goodbye to Hara before you two went off. 
"I'll see you third period!" She added. 
 
You came to history class early to grab a seat with Hara.  You waved to each other and took a seat. You two chatted about the class for a bit when Hara asked, "Is that Ilhoon guy your boyfriend?" resting her head on her hand, anxious for your reply. 
"Ha. No. But I do like him." you answered her comfortably in a quiet tone. She swayed her head back and forth.
"Wow. You're so weird Kyura-ah." She poked your forehead. "What? Why?" You asked curiously, not having the slightest clue to what she was talking about. The bell then rang to start class.
 
It was break time and you met with B1A4 at the usual spot, the music room. You walked in to be greeted by Gongchan first. You first met Gongchan in your chemistry class when he was put into you lab group. He was a second year like Sungjae. 
"Noona!" He greeted you excitedly, swinging you left and right in a hug. 
"Hi, Gongchan." You said swinging him as you both hugged. He backed away and brought you to the other boys.
"Sup, guys." You greeted them comfortable. They all waved at you cutely with smiles on their faces. 
"Let's stay in here and just eat hyung." Sandeul suggested already stuffing his face with crackers. You giggled and stole a package of crackers from his stash of snacks.  Jinyoung saw you and chuckled, "Arasso. Kyura doesn't seem to mind." He looked straight at you when he caught you biting into a cracker. 
Everyone did their own thing, playing whatever instrument. Baro and CNU were messing with the keyboards and Gongchan was tapping the drums. Sandeul sat in a seat eating his food. The room was filled with noise bouncing on and off the walls. You caught sight of a guitar and picked it up, strumming the strings very gently, creating a small sound. Jinyoung turned to your direction, interested in what you were doing. He came next to you with a guitar in his hand as well.
"Do you play Kyura-sshi?" He asked. You looked to him then back to the guitar and answered, "Barely, I can't strum too well. I'm used to plucking." He switched to your other side, putting his hand on yours to help strum.
"Hold these two notes." He demonstrated placing your fingers on them, "Now.." He began to move his and your hands together up and down creating a melodious sound. You smiled widely at the sound it produced and looked up to Jinyoung happily. He smiled back at you then released your hand to accompany you with his guitar.
"Guys, follow along." He told the others. In a matter of minutes, the song became recognizable. It was BEAST's "Should I Hug or Not?" You laughed as you enjoyed yourself, making the rest of the guys laugh along and smiled at your enjoyment. You then heard Sandeul start to sing and instinctively sang alongside with him, letting go of your guitar. You were having so much fun you forgot the bell would ring in two minutes. Everyone stopped and formed a circle hugging each other.
"Daebak! We should be a band!" Baro suggested jokingly hitting CNU on the back. CNU looked at Baro in a funny way, when the bell rang.
"Later guys! Bye noona!" Gongchan said as he grabbed his things and left. Everyone walked out of the room after putting back all the instruments.
 
Jinyoung grabbed your hand and the two of you walked to class together.
"I didn't know you could sing Kyura-sshi." He stated looking back to check on you. You stared at him for a moment then answered, "Uh, not really.." He laughed and gave you a reassuring smile, causing your face to heat up.
"Trust me. You're good." He said before walking into class with you. 
 

Okay, this chapter was definitely long. I hope I didn't bore you guys...

I wanted Jinyoung to come in is why lol :D